It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khan Disrespecter of Islamic Extremist Terror Victims and their Families - Should He Resign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Konduit
Only a Muslim mayor could say "terrorism is part and parcel of life in a major city" with a straight face and get away with it.

Maybe that's the way things are in the Middle East, but not in the civilized world. He certainly seems to be doing nothing to prevent it.

Look at the history of London before you make statements of stupidity.

If you are referring to the numbers of terrorist attacks in London then let's use some stats and keep the site respectable, rather than stabby comments.

Bombs in London year vs quantity of attacks beginning with IRA responsible attacks:
1971 - 6
74 - 11
75 - 6
76 - 6
79 - 1
80 - 1
81 5
82 - 2
83 - 3
85 - 1
88 - 1
89 - 1
90 - 10
91 - 12
92 - 36
93 - 13
94 - 6
96 - 3

I stopped counting because there really are so many - here's the link to have a count for yourselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Answer me these 2 questions

How many Muslims are on this planet ?

How many are in support of ISIS ?

Now turn those 2 numbers into a % and tell me it's more than a few % at most

It isn't about Sharia law, it's about Muslims being terrorists

Or shall we bring up what the bible teaches us ?

But wait, none of those lines count, because you're all so arbitrary when it comes to cherry picking what suits you out of a book supposedly written from the word of the ONE TRUE GOD

You all put your faith in a book yet deny whatever is in your book that makes you feel uncomfortable, so don't make out like Islam is a problem because of certain lines you've seen online without even reading the book or doing any research.

Do you not understand ? You're being socially engineered, from the BS you read online to the BS you read in those god awful books written by men representing the word of God (yes this applies to Muslims too)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just heard on the news Mr Khan refer to the attackers as from his own faith and say what they are! Maybe he checks out or has someone monitors anything said about him online 24/7.

regardless its a joke our capital have a Muslim mayor!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You forgot the most famous of all failed terror plots, Guy Fawkes

He would be a terrorist today, yet we celebrate the day he failed to blow up the Houses of Parliament

Talk about messed up

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes it's clear Mayors should only be atheist or agnostic, we don't need religious nutjobs running our cities

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Religion is making the uncivilized world uncivilized.

Ramadan 2017: Already 49 Terrorist Attacks, 519 Dead.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
I think there are between 1.2 and 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet. (Edit - Google tells me 1.5bill).

100% of them believe forcing a woman to cover up is acceptable in the modern world - I include the women in that, which is an example of brainwashing (another subject).

Supporting ISIS does not identify extremism. Extremism is rooted in behaviour and beliefs. If only 5% want to enact a strict Sharia law (which I would definitely say is extreme, very extreme) then that makes 60 million at the lowest estimate.

Back to your request again - there are 190million people in Pakistan. 98% are Muslim - 28% support ISIS - THAT'S 52 MILLION PEOPLE!!! Source is linked in my post on the first page.

That's a hell of a lot of bad apples roaming the planet.

I am not of any faith or religion, yet, I understand that this can change. I think if I were to follow a faith it would have to be based around treating all humans with love. Even women!

edit on 5-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Yes it's clear Mayors should only be atheist or agnostic, we don't need religious nutjobs running our cities
Agree!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What % of that 1.6billion are actively going around blowing themselves and others up or attacking with knives etc ?

Show me a single demographic (outside of Buddhists) of people that does not have a bunch of A holes in their demographic, you can't

The Westboro Baptist Church would bring back witch hunting if they could and would likely be happy to burn all non believers alive... does this mean all Christians should be labelled the same ?

Is there a problem in Islam ? Yes, but it's not the only religion with extremist nutjobs so I don't see why everybody has to make it a scapegoat and make matters worse.

Answer me this, how do you solve the problem ? Because as far as I see, the only way to solve it is change their core beliefs and that is something I don't see as possible so what do we do ?

I hate religion by the way and would rather we do away with it all
edit on 5/6/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I can't answer that first question, I don't think the stats are available, however the link posted by the member above - this link. is shocking to me. 519 killed in Islamic terrorist attacks since May 26 2017.

You're right, there are A holes everywhere, part of every group.

It is clear though that the Islamic terrorists are not just a scapegoat, there are a massive amount of extremists, as demonstrated by the link above and the wars in the Middle East.

It goes deeper though, for two reasons. The first is anecdotal so I will not dwell on it - but it is basically a lot of first hand accounts of barbaric behaviour found in rural parts of Middle East countries - Iraq, Afghanistan - they are a whole different world which I can only begin to imagine, a white man could not walk freely in these areas. But that's anecdotal and the only sources are Youtube videos of ex soldiers etc.

The second reason - it is deeper than just terrorism, like what I allude to earlier - the foundations of Islam, no matter how 'mild' of form are in my opinion inherently morally wrong. Their views on women, their techniques of punishment, their belief that there is no separation between religion and state - that is very dangerous.

How do we solve the problem? No idea. One thing we need to do is stop making the problem worse. Put sanctions on the companies buying oil from ISIS. Maybe ask Israel to stop giving aid to ISIS!!! etc etc

edit on 5-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Kahn, and people who think like them, are locked in the superstition that words cause violence, and therefor shutup. Actually, people are led by the content of their beliefs—in this case Islam—to commit violence.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
as demonstrated by the link above and the wars in the Middle East.

Wars that we (the West) either started or covertly funded, let's not make out that we're innocent in all of this. ISIS would not be around had the Mujahideen not been funded and trained in the 80's to turn into Al Qaeda which allowed us to create power vacuums in the middle East which those too extreme for Al Qaeda and were pushed out decided to form what we now have as ISIS who not only managed to form their makeshift caliphate in Iraq & Syria thanks out meddling but also managed to grab a piece of Libya, again thanks to our meddling and also grab bits of Egypt and Somalia too, again... thanks to us. It's our own leaders who helped create this bogeyman we know as ISIS.

The second reason - it is deeper than just terrorism, like what I allude to earlier - the foundations of Islam, no matter how 'mild' of form are in my opinion inherently morally wrong. Their views on women, their techniques of punishment, their belief that there is no separation between religion and state - that is very dangerous.

And therein lies the problem we cannot go after their religious beliefs for fear of it being open season on all religious beliefs and would likely result in the holy war to end all wars with one religion finally being dominant.

The ironic thing being that even after that was done, you'd still find people becoming extremist and resorting to killing others to make a statement, because our society will still be bad.

I have one solution, which I know for a fact would work, but nobody thinks it's possible. We change our piece of sh#t society and work to improve ourselves as a race of humans instead of all separately working on our own selfish individuals goals and bank balances.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You're right and I'm still trying to learn the real reason 'we' started all this and continue to enable the jihadist armies. It is intriguing to me that Israel has never been attacked, in fact when ISIS accidentally attacked Israel forces they said sorry!
Very interesting

Your last statement sums it up. The fact that we are human is our downfall. There will always be lunatics, there will always be people who value the material over the immaterial. I believe your solution will work - but the shift/change in society would be epic, massive, huge.... Economy, education, health care, morals, money/trading, crime and punishment - all are wrong IMHO. I'd prefer a locally governed village over a nationally governed country.

Humans are a disease, we ruin everything.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I agree apart from locally governed villages, it's clear throughout our history we are all separately drawn to different "tribes" what we need to do is unite us all together as one single tribe, as crazy as it sounds I'm in favour of a one world government, currency and universal laws and standards we're all equally held accountable by. I honestly think it's the only way we can put our differences aside if we're all in the same boat so to speak.

As for nations not being attacked, there's actually a lot, you don't hear of problems in South America or in Japan or even Poland, China I'm not so sure I know they have a Muslim problem (they think it's a problem) but I'm sure they've not been attacked either so it's strange. Iceland is another one, but they're pretty chill I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to attack Iceland, they even jail the bad bankers over there

What I also find strange is the coordination or lack of coordination of these attacks, ever since 9/11 and the first UK attack, we've not seen another well coordinated attack, it's always been one spot at one time, I ask why ? Surely if your aim is create terror you attack multiple locations at once to create as much mass panic and confusion as possible, really stretch the police and ambulances etc to their limits with multiple attacks in different location. Also why are the likes of Bradford, Leeds, Birmingham and Liverpool not attacked in the UK ? Bradford and Birmingham have a very high Muslim population and Birmingham is our second largest city

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That's what ISIS is doing. They want a world-wide caliphate. You'd be united as one single tribe if they get their way.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Let's not be silly now, I'm in favour of a peaceful transition to a single world government and system, not one that is forced upon people with blood and destruction. It's why I don't agree with the NWO stuff, everybody has to be willing or it doesn't happen, if anybody dies, then it's off the table.

And it should be about bringing us together as a species, not as control as most would prefer it
edit on 5/6/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Let's not be silly now, I'm in favour of a peaceful transition to a single world government and system, not one that is forced upon people with blood and destruction. It's why I don't agree with the NWO stuff, everybody has to be willing or it doesn't happen, if anybody dies, then it's off the table.

And it should be about bringing us together as a species, not as control as most would prefer it

There is no such thing as a peaceful transition to a world government. As ISIS is showing, it is achieved through genocide and forced conversion.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Then it will never happen

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't know how reliable this source is, much less their information, but you may be interested in this perspective:

London Mayor’s Ties To Extremism Call Commitment To Fighting Terror Into Question

In 2016, Prime Minister David Cameron was widely criticized in the UK when he claimed that London mayor Sadiq Khan had ties to the terror group ISIS. An investigation by Disobedient Media has determined that Khan has ties not just to organizations associated with ISIS, but also groups such as Hamas, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. During his time as mayor, London has seen an increase in terror incidents with concerning indications that terror groups wish to stage a major attack on the City of London. Rather than focusing on combatting terror, Khan has used his forum to tell Londoners as well as citizens in other parts of Europe and the United States that the West must learn to live with terrorism as a part of daily life. Khan’s extreme flirtation with radical Islamic extremism raises serious questions about his commitment to fighting a wave of extremist fueled terrorism that only continues to spread after a number of attacks and police operations in London and other areas of the UK.

The article continues into specific examples of the mayor's questionable ties and activities to Muslim extremists.

Again, I cannot vouch for the reliability of the source, but it's clear you obviously aren't the only one questioning the mayor.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Jihadist Next Door:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join