It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khan Disrespecter of Islamic Extremist Terror Victims and their Families - Should He Resign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Your opinion is noted...

And utterly unimportant. We never used to call the IRA and the Loyalist paramilitary groups, a warring collective of Christian extremists! Terrorism is terrorism, and its origins do not define it, the fact that it is terrorism does.
And your too!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh no not more magic words.
Are they not terrorists?
Yes but who do they represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themselves and their perverted version of Islam, they certainly don't represent the average Muslim

How did Christians and their churches in Germany respond to the Nazi regime and its laws, particularly to the persecution of the Jews? The racialized anti-Jewish Nazi ideology converged with antisemitism that was historically widespread throughout Europe at the time and had deep roots in Christian history. For all too many Christians, traditional interpretations of religious scriptures seemed to support these prejudices.

Were all Christians Nazi's ? Because that's what your way of thinking suggests

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Khan is a total liability and down right snake,

Food for thought is the way he was always portraying himself as a everyday man, "son of a London Bus driver" etc etc.. One of his first acts as Mayor was to cut 300 jobs from the buses.

The reason he got in frankly was that there was no opposition, Boris would have got in again I am sure had he been able to run.

I would not trust him as far as I could throw him...

RA

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

The reason he got in frankly was that there was no opposition.

OR ..... People have been so indoctrinated by pc culture that they are afraid of

being considered 'racist' they bend over backwards to prove they are not!

I would not trust him as far as I could throw him...

You are not alone there.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: eletheia

Well, there you go. Will Khan speak out against and acknowledge the beliefs of these terrorists. I wonder.

They are terrorists to be sure. But for what purpose. To take over Britain or perhaps to punish Britain. I would like the mayor to qualify this.

I don't often weigh into discussions such as this. I am interested to the extent that I wouldn't like to see my country end up down this path.

regards,

bally

Me either. But doesn't it just show how bad things have become when no one in the public eye speaks out about what or should Mr Khan say, or does not say! It's a disgrace that he does not speak against the beliefs of these Islamic terrorists and what they represent, maybe because they are fellow Muslims. If it was the IRA he would be saying "IRA Terrorists" or if it was basque he would be saying "Basque Terrorists". But because its Muslim terrorists they are just "terrorists"! This guy is not to be trusted!

I have just watched TM praise Mr Khan, disgrace and shows how bad things have got and how afraid people are to say it like it is because they are so worried about what the Muslim communities will say. I say f..k the M communities. This is the UK! And like TM has said this morning and should have said a long time ago, Islamist extremist beliefs are not compatible with human rights! They need to be denied safe spaces she said!
edit on 5-6-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here's my favourite left rag - The Guardian - it's shocking, its readers get on the intellectual high ground and look down on different opinions They can't use facts or figures, just emotion.

The Guardian

Get your beard and vapourising pen out whilst you digest the tosh it spews.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And how is something like this allowed

It takes freedom of speech to another level

www.westmonster.com...

Sorry I dont know how to transfer the video .... Its from a channel 4 doc. called *The Jihadis Next Door*

If anyone can? Please.
edit on 5-6-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The rabble wanted the mayor to find a few shifty looking immigrants, take them to the public square, and summarily execute them with a pistol to the back of the head. That would made the right wingers feel better.

edit on 5-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Trump would have had summarily executions in response to the terror attacks. He's much harder on terrorism.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: bally001

How did it ever happen that a Muzzie got to be mayor of London in the first place is what I wanna know.

Muzzie ? Just shows that people like yourself are part of the problem. A muslim will always be a muzzie no matter if he/she is a doctor, cab driver, won a gold medal at the olympics or major of London.
Your parents must be really proud.

edit on 5-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Well said.

The cognitive dissonance on display here, of all places, frankly makes me furious. No one who engages in it has the right to call themselves a patriot, thats for damned sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: and14263

Trump would have had summarily executions in response to the terror attacks. He's much harder on terrorism.

Trump wouldn't do jack # . He is just a loud mouth ,nothing else. Just like the president of Philippines, Duterte, who is so beloved here on ATS.
Duterte has been talking about hanging Isis members, and yet Isis carried out terrorist attack in Philippines couple of days ago. Isis is a death cult, they are not scared of Trump, Duterte, hangings or whatever these two fools are suggesting.
edit on 5-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Amazing how the Right will do anything to prove Trump isnt wrong when he is. Calling for the Khan to resign? WTF? All because Trump made a stupid #ing tweet and the Mayor responded?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Can you point out to me, where the Mayor of London explicitly singled out, or referred as a whole, to the victims and their families in a defamatory fashion? Can you show me where he was in anyway rude about them? Did he make out that they deserved their fate, or that they should not have been where they were when they died?

Callous BS.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The thing is though, for thinking rationally about it all and not letting emotion rule over rationale you'll get called an apologist or sympathiser.

Which couldn't be further from the truth, these terrorists are nothing but scum, they deserve everything they get, the Muslim community as a whole however does not deserve the hatred directed toward them because of a few bad apples.

But I don't see these same people calling all Catholics paedophiles because of what a few priests do but that's okay right ? Because they worship the "right" God, it's all forgiven

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Only a Muslim mayor could say "terrorism is part and parcel of life in a major city" with a straight face and get away with it.

Maybe that's the way things are in the Middle East, but not in the civilized world. He certainly seems to be doing nothing to prevent it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You are probably right. But his rhetoric would have been more violent!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Only a Muslim mayor could say "terrorism is part and parcel of life in a major city" with a straight face and get away with it.

Maybe that's the way things are in the Middle East, but not in the civilized world. He certainly seems to be doing nothing to prevent it.

Look at the history of London before you make statements of stupidity.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
Is it just a few bad apples? It all comes down to what the individual accepts as morally justifiable behaviour. I personally do not accept multiple beliefs and traditions of Islam as moral. Especially those concerning women in society and criminal punishments, mainly espoused under Sharia law.

Examples of what I think is unacceptable and has no place in my country:

A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.

In other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law.

In the UK Afghanistan born population was 14,875 (2010) it is now 68,256 (2015).
Iraq 32,236 up to 80,939
Pakistan 321,167 up to 540,495 (Alarmingly 28% of Pakistani Muslims are in favour of ISIS. )

I do not believe in the 'few bad apples' line anymore

All figures/facts can be checked on the links below:

Source
Source
Source
Source

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The "civilized" world is making the uncivilized world uncivilized with all the dropping of bombs.

Nearly 50 bodies could be seen Friday in the area of the alleged airstrike, where relatives helped recover remains.

One man approached a bag that contained the body of a pregnant woman, touched it, then began to cry and wail. Civil defense workers had to lead him away.

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

I guess civilized is in the eyes of the beholder.

edit on 5-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join