It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Potentially Caught Staging Muslim Protest Against London Bridge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Can't find more on this at the moment but it looks like a possibility. Appears to be heavily staged.

Here

When I think protest, I think of people organically meeting in an area and protesting about whatever their cause is. The media can naturally take pics or do interviews. This looks like the entire thing is being staged for a photo-op and the perfect shot, everyone told where to stand and lineup.

Apparently the reporter doing the directing is Becky Anderson of CNN.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

BBC ...

I wonder if Theresa May has the stones to start calling the Fake News. LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Can't find more on this at the moment but it looks like a possibility. Appears to be heavily staged.

Here

When I think protest, I think of people organically meeting in an area and protesting about whatever their cause is. The media can naturally take pics or do interviews. This looks like the entire thing is being staged for a photo-op and the perfect shot, everyone told where to stand and lineup.

The MSM is a f'n joke. I watched the ABC Sunday morning show with George Stephanopolous to get an update on the London attack. They spent about 2 minutes on the London story, which shed no new light, but just a rehash and to trash Trump for his new call on a travel ban. The rest of the show was spent on the baseless claims of the Russia collusion. A usual liberal media shell game between real news which doesn't fit their agenda and reaching and hoping for a story which does.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They're not protesters. It's a vigil for the victims. Fox News ran footage of the same people apparently. Screen shot from the twitter thread:

Here's another:

edit on 2017-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I can't wait to see if this actually airs. I know there are some Silly posters who will eat up this MSM BS.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They're not protesters. It's a vigil for the victims. Fox News ran footage of the same people apparently. Screen shot from the twitter thread:

Here's another:

Ok, then why stage a vigil? It lacks sincerity, as does the participants.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So when the first unsupported conclusions fail ("Protesting the London Bridge" wtf that means), just go on to some more? It looks like they're framing a shot, probably because the reporter is about to ask them some questions.

I don't know how you get that the people there are insincere because of that. Are they insincere in the Fox footage?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Unbreakable

"The MSM is a f'n joke. I watched the ABC Sunday morning show with George Stephanopolous to get an update on the London attack. They spent about 2 minutes on the London story, which shed no new light, but just a rehash and to trash Trump for his new call on a travel ban. The rest of the show was spent on the baseless claims of the Russia collusion. A usual liberal media shell game between real news which doesn't fit their agenda and reaching and hoping for a story which does."

Thanks for the update, Unbreakable. I too have a brief report.

I have been keeping an eye on the view. Joy reports that Trump is losing his mind, isn't all there etc., and that he only wanted the POTUS gig for the wrong reasons. She lists fame and prestige as his motives. The other bitches chimed in. Next they discussed how quickly Trump is turning haggard, and grey, compared to Obama, and
how far over his head he is and what sort of lunatic would deny climate change. I couldn't handle the smells they were giving off so I had to cease monitoring.

They are dead serious at getting the public to condemn him, his nationalist, non-globalist stance, with
around the clock attacks. So many vote results have gone against globalization...I cannot begin to wonder what went wrong in France. From what I gather, the pols in England are squirming in their seats trying to stick with the globalist script, managing barely to appease the serfs with scripted instructions to carry on with your lives except you must now hold your hands above your heads while doing so.

If the world were to go as planned, global, it means a lot more power and control of the narrative for them and for everyone in politics since they are in front row seats. Make no mistake. The media are at war with the viewers. It is war, and to the victors go the ideological spoils. We will win back our freedom to think if we vanquish them. Their lives are basically at stake here, should they lose, so few against so many intended dupes.

Too, to be merciful, in event of victory, there is the extortion factor we must consider. If those employed in the media were to speak contrary to script, they are on the street, I'm pretty sure anyone working there has forgotten how to think for themselves, hence they have no worries about privately letting slip a wrongthought. For politicians, closets will be flung open when whispered threats fail to bring him or her into check.

If we lose, there is no where to run. Ever again. The supremely wealthy will survive. Bono and zuke will coexist just fine, with islands and walls and armies and billions to back them up. They earned it fair and square. What good is a soul if it can't be traded for a little financial security and exclusivity, after all? Engineering all this cost them many a night laying awake, scrapping memos, following orders or innuendo, editing dissent. The work never ends, and they don't sleep right. This is their world, after all, so long as the fruit ripens true to the planting.

They believe that we believe in their commentary; old habits die very hard I suppose. However, I see women picking up coins with their vulvas while the cis-gender men are making do by using their buttcracks. They are digging their own graves.

# 800
edit on 4-6-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: sp

edit on 4-6-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Of course it is for a photo op. Doesn't make it staged by the media.
It appears to be muslim women showing solidarity with London and it's victims.
Don't you think it's important that these images get out to the public?
otherwise you'd be whining "where are the muslim protesters?"
"why aren't they condemning these attacks?"

You go where the cameras are, and make sure you are seen.

I know some silly posters here who will eat up the OP's take on this..

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

They could be semi-professional crisis actors.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So when the first unsupported conclusions fail ("Protesting the London Bridge" wtf that means), just go on to some more? It looks like they're framing a shot, probably because the reporter is about to ask them some questions.

I don't know how you get that the people there are insincere because of that. Are they insincere in the Fox footage?

Since when is framing a shot required of a supposed spontaneous gathering? Did they also frame shots...for say.... the riots in Ferguson?

I don't trust Fox either. They're just as corrupt as CNN, MSNBC, etc. just at the other end of the spectrum.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I agree with your way of thinking. However, the CNN haters are determined to be irrational.

CNN haters! LOL! OMG!!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah, this is another nothing burger. Here's the AP story with video.

'Love will win' - Muslim community lay flowers for London attack victims

Members of London's Muslim community gathered near London Bridge on Sunday to pay their respects to the victims of Saturday's attack in which seven people were killed.

They laid flowers at the corner of Borough High Street which leads to the market.

A vigil will be held on Monday evening (local time) near London Bridge attended by London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

"By standing together as a city we will send a powerful message here and around the world - that Londoners will never be cowed by terrorism."

It will begin at 6pm Monday (5am Tuesday NZ) and there will be a minute silence at 6.20pm.

Looks like possibly a local imam and his congregation held a smallish vigil near the attack and invited press so they could publicly show their solidarity with other Londoners. You can see them lay flowers and then pick up their signs and pose for the media.

Not a staged protest folks.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Here

The MSM is a f'n joke. I watched the ABC Sunday morning show with George Stephanopolous to get an update on the London attack. They spent about 2 minutes on the London story, which shed no new light, but just a rehash and to trash Trump for his new call on a travel ban. The rest of the show was spent on the baseless claims of the Russia collusion. A usual liberal media shell game between real news which doesn't fit their agenda and reaching and hoping for a story which does.

Liberal media in America (that 88% of all media btw) are nothing more than domestic terrorists. They want a modern-day coupe.. to force President Trump out of office.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Reply to post by Unbreakable

"The MSM is a f'n joke. I watched the ABC Sunday morning show with George Stephanopolous to get an update on the London attack. They spent about 2 minutes on the London story, which shed no new light, but just a rehash and to trash Trump for his new call on a travel ban. The rest of the show was spent on the baseless claims of the Russia collusion. A usual liberal media shell game between real news which doesn't fit their agenda and reaching and hoping for a story which does."

Thanks for the update, Unbreakable. I too have a brief report.

I have been keeping an eye on the view. Joy reports that Trump is losing his mind, isn't all there etc., and that he only wanted the POTUS gig for the wrong reasons. She lists fame and prestige as his motives. The other bitches chimed in. Next they discussed how quickly Trump is turning haggard, and grey, compared to Obama, and
how far over his head he is and what sort of lunatic would deny climate change. I couldn't handle the smells they were giving off so I had to cease monitoring.

They are dead serious at getting the public to condemn him, his nationalist, non-globalist stance,
around the clock attacks.

If the world goes global, it means a lot more power for them and for everyonec in politics since they are in front row seats. Too, there is the extortion factor we must consider. If those employed in the media were to speak contrary to script, they are on the street, I'm pretty sure anyone working there has forgotten how to think for themselves, hence they have no worries about privately letting slip a wrongthought.

They believe that we believe in their commentary; old habits die vsry hard I suppose. However, I see women picking up coins with their vulvas while the cis-gender men are making do by using their buttcracks. They are digging their own graves.

# 800

I'm still waiting for all the old crows from The View to move to Canada, like they said the would if Trump was elected.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a supposed spontaneous gathering?

You're assuming that anyone is claiming this was a "spontaneous gathering." See my last post. This was clearly organized, most likely by the gentleman with the beard and the white hat, who I assume to be an imam. I'm sure there will be other stories which will name him.

The problem here, speaking of framing, is that when you originally viewed the video you were doing so having just been told that you were viewing evidence of a staging of a mock protest. That predisposed you to have an opinion that there were some shenanigans being exposed.

Think about it. What information do you have that would lead you to conclude that anyone was trying to somehow pass this off as a "spontaneous gathering" and yet you have the impression that's what is going on. Where did that come from?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I will concede to you any one debate we have in the future if you agree to never use the term nothing burger again. I don't know why, but its my least favorite newer phrase.

Oh and on topic.

I tend to agree with your interpretation.

Look I am as skeptical of Radical Islam as anyone. I think these people probably wanteed the public to see them condemning the attacks. They were probably sad, nervous, and unknowing of how to pose respectfully and effectively.

Like every time I am at my family reunion, it takes the photgrapher 15 minutes to get everyone into a "spontaneous" pose.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

People mostly just believe what they want to believe unforunately.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lmao. Yeah, I've caught myself typing it a few times in the last week and stopped. It's kind of a stupid phrase but it's being used incessantly by people in political discourse from both sides of the aisle the last couple months.

Now, there's some brainwashing for you!

Look I am as skeptical of Radical Islam as anyone. I think these people probably wanteed the public to see them condemning the attacks. They were probably sad, nervous, and unknowing of how to pose respectfully and effectively. Like every time I am at my family reunion, it takes the photgrapher 15 minutes to get everyone into a "spontaneous" pose.

Yep, that's pretty much my take on it. And after all, isn't it that what a lot of folks claim to want from the Muslim community? More visibility, more displays of solidarity, etc? My own opinion is that of course nobody is obligated to do anything but it certainly couldn't hurt.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They could be semi-professional crisis actors.

I had to choke down that swig of Bourbon lest it be spewed forth up the keyboard. ROFL

I am borrowing that phrase "semi-professional crisis actors" for my own use (read that as: uncredited) elsewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join