It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Potentially Caught Staging Muslim Protest Against London Bridge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The whole thing is looking very contrived. And not just the Muslim vigil.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Meh, still looks staged to me.

Doesn't mean there weren't Muslims there who were protesting against the attacks. The actions of the MSM once again comes across as staged to project their agenda.

There's always an agenda.

MSM doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Can't find more on this at the moment but it looks like a possibility. Appears to be heavily staged.

Here

When I think protest, I think of people organically meeting in an area and protesting about whatever their cause is. The media can naturally take pics or do interviews. This looks like the entire thing is being staged for a photo-op and the perfect shot, everyone told where to stand and lineup.

Apparently the reporter doing the directing is Becky Anderson of CNN.

The MSM is a f'n joke. I watched the ABC Sunday morning show with George Stephanopolous to get an update on the London attack. They spent about 2 minutes on the London story, which shed no new light, but just a rehash and to trash Trump for his new call on a travel ban. The rest of the show was spent on the baseless claims of the Russia collusion. A usual liberal media shell game between real news which doesn't fit their agenda and reaching and hoping for a story which does.

Susan Rice today on ABC
Wow she really did say that to George (Clinton patty)

“I don't know what we'll hear from President Putin, George. But frankly, he's lying," Rice said. "The reality is, as all of our intelligence agencies have come together to affirm with high confidence, the Russian government at the highest levels was behind the very unprecedented effort to meddle in our 2016 presidential election."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what they are there for, it is staged. It is not real. It is a created illusion. Would it have happened if the press was not there? Is it something thought up by those people or is it thought up by the press. Those are the kinds of questions we should be asking, what is the true reason that is going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is not about sincerity it is about the fact that the news is being staged. For questions....Holy Christ! People died and they want to parade some people out there in ha-jibs for what? To slow the backlash. Sorry, this is beyond terrorism it is war.

I wonder how Mr CNN reporter would like it if he saw his family with their throat slit or missing a f'n leg from a suicide bomber.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-04T19:48:11-05:000711 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Yeah, this is another nothing burger. Here's the AP story with video.

'Love will win' - Muslim community lay flowers for London attack victims

Members of London's Muslim community gathered near London Bridge on Sunday to pay their respects to the victims of Saturday's attack in which seven people were killed.

They laid flowers at the corner of Borough High Street which leads to the market.

A vigil will be held on Monday evening (local time) near London Bridge attended by London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

"By standing together as a city we will send a powerful message here and around the world - that Londoners will never be cowed by terrorism."

It will begin at 6pm Monday (5am Tuesday NZ) and there will be a minute silence at 6.20pm.

Looks like possibly a local imam and his congregation held a smallish vigil near the attack and invited press so they could publicly show their solidarity with other Londoners. You can see them lay flowers and then pick up their signs and pose for the media.

Not a staged protest folks.

So some paid actors with all the right cloths put some flowers on the ground and they are supposed to represent all of Islam and make it all better?

Lol, not even the most tended and cared for sheeple would believe this crap after what's been happening.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Staging shots = changing the appearance of an event = indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
CNN is now now actively engaging in Taqiyya.

#CNNisISIS

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A reporter directing and positioning people for the shot is staging.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CNN's Becky Anderson is the one directing this fake vigil. They are now actively engaging in Taqiyya.

#CNNisISIS

The Caliphate News Network engaging in Taqiyya? Excellent way to put it, all their lies and fake news now makes perfect sense. They are doing it for Allah, as commanded in the Koran.
edit on 4-6-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Serious enough Brian Stelter responded.

Brian Stelter‏Verified account @brianstelter
Far-right twitterers are misleading folks about this video. Bloggers saying CNN was caught "staging fake news" (1/2)

Police allowed demonstrators thru cordon "so they could show their signs" to media, @CNNPR says. CNN, BBC, AP "simply filmed them doing so."

I find it interesting CNN is so sensitive that anyone questioning these events is automatically labelled far-right.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Can't find more on this at the moment but it looks like a possibility. Appears to be heavily staged.

Here

When I think protest, I think of people organically meeting in an area and protesting about whatever their cause is. The media can naturally take pics or do interviews. This looks like the entire thing is being staged for a photo-op and the perfect shot, everyone told where to stand and lineup.

Apparently the reporter doing the directing is Becky Anderson of CNN.

What? And now this is your opportunity for a posting-op and the perfect shot telling everyone where to stand or line up? Are you directing something? Is this an organic post? What are YOU staging?

This is terrible this happened. Now these others here are showing grief about what happened. Shaken up, so close after the event. Everyone in shock, feeling lost. Bumping into each other, wandering off. "Oh yes sir and ma'm please stand here. Yes. This way. Good. Thank you." Ahem. What if their grief is genuine? What if this is the start of some of them changing their ideas and belief about things for the better? What if some lose the hoods over this? Decide to convert to witchcraft and model after Glenda the Good Witch and wear a tiara or convert to Buddhism and shave their heads or convert to Christianity or convert to Nihilism or Anarchy or become Juggalos?

How many times have YOU changed? Tried something different? Had your eyes opened regarding a path you were on and said "Oh, well horee sheet, I see that is not for me." And then chose a different path? Never? Doubt it.

Not changing bad attitudes goes against what Westerners teach and preach to teenagers and college students. The military does it. The courts. We seek out self help books and videos and psychologist TO DO SO most of our lives.How many have skated by with driving under the influence for years on end then a friend gets caught and something bad happens to their friend and their like "oh hell no, never again will I drink and drive." Then NEVER do again. That situation used that person in their life to change them. Do you get it?

Does the public really want this group to change or are they addicted to them being potential terrorist?

Edit to add:

In addition, are these people too scared to change? Probably. Look at what this man says:

"One of the world's most respected Sunni scholars, Yusuf al-Qaradawi, admitted in 2012 that if Muslims had "gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn't exist today". (Astonishingly enough, he was not apologizing for the beheading, torture, burning and murder of millions but rather trying to rationalize it)."

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

edit on 4-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Serious enough Brian Stelter responded.

Far-right twitterers are misleading folks about this video. Bloggers saying CNN was caught "staging fake news" (1/2)

Police allowed demonstrators thru cordon "so they could show their signs" to media, @CNNPR says. CNN, BBC, AP "simply filmed them doing so."

I find it interesting CNN is so sensitive that anyone questioning these events is automatically labelled far-right.

To them all opposition by non believers are Far-Right, fascists, or whatever other derogatory term is fashionable at the time to further the cause of Islam.

The truth is they are propagating lies to further Islam, just as commanded to in the Koran, Taqiyya.

All Muslims are sympathetic to Jihad, if they were not their faith would crumble because it is part of their prophet's teachings and all of it counts or none of it does, there is no picking and choosing what Mohammad taught.

When they deny supporting Jihad they are doing as commanded by their texts, lying to further Islam. Only those actively involved in Jihad will ever say it is justified, all other Muslims will lie by either saying this is not Jihad or that Jihad is meant to be spiritual to confuse the non believers.

CNN is actively participating in the lies, whether for ratings, easy content, or infiltration by Islamic groups, or all of the above it is so obvious it is undeniable. Their plummeting ratings are just further proof that modern age people are not buying what they are selling.

We can thank technology for cell phone cams and the internet, otherwise this charade would be more powerful than it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Reply to TinfoilTP who said:

"...All Muslims are sympathetic to Jihad, if they were not their faith would crumble because it is part of their prophet's teachings and all of it counts or none of it does, there is no picking and choosing what Mohammad taught.

When they deny supporting Jihad they are doing as commanded by their texts, lying to further Islam. Only those actively involved in Jihad will ever say it is justified, all other Muslims will lie by either saying this is not Jihad or that Jihad is meant to be spiritual to confuse the non believers...."

This says differently. From an article titled:
Losing their religion: the hidden crisis of faith among Britain’s young Muslims.

"One success of the Islamist movement in Britain has been to define the cultural identity primarily in terms of religion.

“We went from a Bengali to a Muslim community. It’s almost as if we’re suffering a second colonisation, the Arabisation of Asian cultures. Even my brother wears long Arab dresses.” As a consequence, she thinks Muslims have been encouraged to police other Muslims.

“I’ll give you a couple of examples,” she says. “The other day I ordered some food online – pork buns – and afterwards a guy called me up from the company and he said ‘Nasreen, do you know it’s not halal?’ I said yes, I’m not a Muslim, but afterwards I wish I’d said ‘Who are you to police what I’m eating? How dare you call me up to remind me.’ But that’s how people think: you’re a Muslim, you’ve got a Muslim name.”

She took a degree in anthropology at the University of London. “And I started to do my dissertation on ex-Muslim identity. My supervisor was this Muslim guy and he told me that it was rubbish, there’s no academic purpose to it.”"

www.google.com...
edit on 5-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Her supervisor told her an ex Muslim was rubbish because it is an apostacy punishable by death. If he allowed her to do it he would feel guilty of apostacy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The musician Cat Stevens converted to Islam years ago. Don't know if he's made a public comment about the recent tragic events or not. Or if he's aware of the said "staged" grieving assembly as stated in this OP. Over a decade ago, he was taken off the watch list. Denied entry into the U.S.. In this CBS 2014 interview he talks about his balance as a westerner who's a Muslim. He doesnt say Islamist. Pictures in the article show him in casual clothes. Anyone who thinks Islamist can't turn into moderate muslims would find the article interesting. He could be tricking everyone and be an extremist having gained entry and wanting to build real bridges other than be a bridge for peace. Would be odd if he remains silent about this.

"For a while I was trying to get as far away from my past as possible," Yusuf said. "And that's a natural thing when a person, you know, converts or embraces religion. They don't want to know anything else.

"So there's a point where you have to come to a balance, right? And thank God, I've come to that balance today. And so I'm able to be a reflection of my Western upbringing, my lifestyle, and also my faith as a Muslim."

"There need to be more bridges?"

"For sure."

"Do you want to be one of those bridges?"

"I'm naturally a bridge," he said. "Yeah, that's my job."

www.google.com...

edit on 5-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Her supervisor told her an ex Muslim was rubbish because it is an apostacy punishable by death. If he allowed her to do it he would feel guilty of apostacy.

Point is she was one. And still alive. Depressed. Feeling ostracized. But moving forward. And he didn't execute her over it. Possibly because he would feel guilty if he did execute her.

Reminiscent of nonsecular western divorces. Battered wife. Domestic violence. Where once free from the abusive relationship making it out alive, depressed and ostracized, starts dating and the new boyfriend she tells her secrets to who acts sympathetic to get in her pants, capitalizes on her vulnerability from the trauma of being a battered wife and then scapegoats her out in their first argument and doesnt stay on topic to what their arguement was originally about.

Ugliness, hatred, hypocrisy doesn't need a religion.

The buck stops here.

Everyone just get along. Love, love, love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join