It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Like the Bundy's with their guns and tearing up government offices and native American artifacts?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You know what? You are part of the scum. If you think we don't know that the schools are an indoctrination center for our children, you are an idiot. We are simply trying to find out how to undo the illegal brainwashing you support. Yes...we could march the Universities with guns and fire, but we are Conservatives. We don't wish to harm others unlike you..the left. But we will in one way or another, upset your goals that you have worked so hard over the decades to establish.

We overthrew the leftist government you expected to have forever. We have overthrown the international demand that we give up money and power for their stupid goals. We know the enemy and they are first Islam and second Liberal.

Your turn is coming. You know that and that is why you scurry like rats abandoning a ship. You will be stopped...you will be hauled...you will be exposed and you will be hung as traitors to America.

It is coming. It will be done. The only question is will it be tomorrow...or next week...next month or next year. You see it, you know it. Leave before you are martyred.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh, I see. Hillary isn't around to hate and slam for the next election. So now you gotta include anyone you deem leftists. This is sick and psychotic. You need help.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Could you elaborate a bit?

Did Bundy riot because of a liberal speaker on a college campus. Causing the cancellation of the speech?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Lol. Just the answer I expected. I off this psycho thread. Bye.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just say Uncle. Conservatives do not riot.

Modern libs are fascist, and want to control what you hear, think and search for online.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Nah, she's right, most of you are too psycho to talk to anymore.

"So you're saying..."

The only talking points the Right uses anymore are stark analogies that are meaningless.

You cannot/have not addressed anything directly in months.

Any bad behavior you admit to, you justify with opposition's behavior, like everyone said person you're speaking to is 'opposition'. You're not accountable for anything you or your party does, and this applies to your whole party.

It's sick and psychotic, just as described.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Examples please.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

joind on: Apr, 23 2017

Wow you must be hitting the archived footage of my bumping moves here on ATS. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
[Removed]
edit on 5-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Just say Uncle. Conservatives do not riot.

Modern libs are fascist, and want to control what you hear, think and search for online.

"Modern liberals". You mean Antifa, SJWs and BLM?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes it hurts.

I didn't see any examples to back up your previous post.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If those are the ones rioting to keep the conservatives from speaking, then yes.

(I doubt all the college students are all members of the orgs you mentioned)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am just curious because I am not a conservative as you probably figured out by now.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Why should I have to search an archive when I have an example 2 posts before mine?

Are you not humble enough to search your own posts and critic them?

It's not like I said this seeing you respond in such a bull# fashion once, but you literally have 10,000 posts and spam, you think I'm seriously going to work hard to find you an example when patience will surely produce a new result shortly I can just link back to this?

Looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, I kinda got that.

I am a sucky mix of L and R. I base my decisions on all the info offered. That is why I know (and so do you) I am right on this.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Being that you are new, his is how it works.

If you make a statement, you need to source it. Don't make me do your homework unless you are paying me in beer.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Being that you are new, his is how it works.

If you make a statement, you need to source it. Don't make me do your homework unless you are paying me in beer.

I did source it. Some call it 'quote'.

Like an idiot, you did exactly what I complained about, posting my join date as evidence for your argument.

You understand I'm angry your arguments aren't even accurate, and you're mad about source?
edit on 5-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So since I am a liberal you expect me to be violent and riot and try to suppress free speech, especially yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join