It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maybe she's TRYING to get the absolute worst result... hoping to get thrown in prison.

Can you imagine the $h1tstorm if they locked her up?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
You know, I really wonder if she's being manipulated. Like MK-Ultra kinda stuff... she seems to switch between remorseful to completely dead behind the eyes. I wonder if she's got full control over her actions/body/soul.

Something isn't right with her. But something isn't right with a lot of people right now... anybody been social lately? People are getting weird.

she is acting, making it up as she goes, shes got the spotlight now and she's workin' it...its her humor.

I agree, seems fake to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: xstealth

Why is she not in Gitmo? She has proven that she is an ISIS sympathizer.

And that is just as stupid.

Really? Then please explain the difference in the spirit and intent of these two images...

edit on 2017 6 02 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here KG, some future news for you.......take the hint. You need to blame the right people now. These are proven "winners".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
double post
edit on 2017 6 02 by incoserv because: double post

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Maybe she's TRYING to get the absolute worst result... hoping to get thrown in prison.

Can you imagine the $h1tstorm if they locked her up?

She sees her career tanking now and is trying to grasp at straws and stay relevant...even if she has to file a frivolous law suit. That lawyer is only too happy to take the spotlight with her.

Has she appeared on The View yet?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: UKTruth

The next thing you hear from her will be that Trump grabbed her p#55y.

maybe she is angry because he didn't

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I agree that it's an act but I don't think it's her sense of humor. IMO this is an attempt to deflect from what she did and claim she is 'losing her right to free speech" thereby attacking Trump. She doesn't seem to recognize that people are abandoning her in droves, not because Trump is complaining about what she did. Trump is not driving the backlash against her. Disgust with what she did is driving the backlash.

As far as I can see, Trump made one tweet in response. Melania made one statement (maybe it was a tweet, I can't remember right now). Don Jr. made a few tweets but seemed to go after Ken Jennings more than KG. The secret service just does it's job, no matter who is President. She had to know they would contact her. Her disconnect in all of this is unreal. She's trying to play the victim because she doesn't really seem to accept that she started this firestorm. Yeah, yeah, I know she apologized. But look at that apology.

The whole apology hinges on the fact that she got backlash. She didn't apologize to the President. That photo shoot didn't happen spur of the moment. There was plenty of time during the process, from conception of the idea till the action of the photo shoot to realize this was not a good idea. AND plenty of people involved besides just KG. Apparently no one involved from conception of idea to fulfillment of the goal realized what they were doing? Come on.

IMO this was the plan all along. Do something so outrageous that even an 'apology' would not suffice and then cry 'victim'. Try to turn the tables on Trump and make him the villain. Yes this is an act but not for humor.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So Thirsty hahaha.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And you know another thing that irks me about her. She's wearing a pussy-bow!

And another thing that irks me is her reference to old white men.

These kinds of women are insecure man-haters. They blame everything wrong in their life on men, especially older white men! I'm a woman, but I am so sick of these weaklings that think they are being strong by engaging in stupid shenanigans. Idiots.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
All part of her plan to try and stay relevant(or let people know that she is still alive.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Even Rosie O'Donnell wasn't stupid enough to attempt to sue Trump before or after he became Prez. He has insulted the hell out of her.

Such an act she's putting on. I hope people don't actually believe the crap she said in that presser. She never was any good at acting. She wanted attention and she got it. I've never liked her humour. She makes her living bullying others. So good to see her going down.

Blaming older white men? Hahaha.. Saying it's fine to go after Barron Trump...so stupid. Secret Service is gonna be all up in her business now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

this is all an act, omfg

im sorry but she is cracking me up...I believe she was desperate and awful at first, but she is turning this into her awesome humor that I have always loved.

she doesnt give a flying brick of # about her career, that is what makes this so hilarious.

"there are a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and Im just here to say thats wrong"....lofl

She might not care about her career but i bet she will care about the possible jail time or deportation to somewhere else for her Political statement and unsaid incitation of people to kill trump.

Nah...she knows about the freedom of speech

Free speech does not cover sedition or threats. Both are felonies. Free speech does not protect you from breaking the law. If it did Saying you are going to kill the president woudnt be a crime. I remember a few people being sent to jail for doing that to obama too.
Your free speech end where another persons right to not be assaulted verbally or in bodily form begins.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I agree that it's an act but I don't think it's her sense of humor. IMO this is an attempt to deflect from what she did and claim she is 'losing her right to free speech" thereby attacking Trump. She doesn't seem to recognize that people are abandoning her in droves, not because Trump is complaining about what she did. Trump is not driving the backlash against her. Disgust with what she did is driving the backlash.

As far as I can see, Trump made one tweet in response. Melania made one statement (maybe it was a tweet, I can't remember right now). Don Jr. made a few tweets but seemed to go after Ken Jennings more than KG. The secret service just does it's job, no matter who is President. She had to know they would contact her. Her disconnect in all of this is unreal. She's trying to play the victim because she doesn't really seem to accept that she started this firestorm. Yeah, yeah, I know she apologized. But look at that apology.

The whole apology hinges on the fact that she got backlash. She didn't apologize to the President. That photo shoot didn't happen spur of the moment. There was plenty of time during the process, from conception of the idea till the action of the photo shoot to realize this was not a good idea. AND plenty of people involved besides just KG. Apparently no one involved from conception of idea to fulfillment of the goal realized what they were doing? Come on.

IMO this was the plan all along. Do something so outrageous that even an 'apology' would not suffice and then cry 'victim'. Try to turn the tables on Trump and make him the villain. Yes this is an act but not for humor.

Her whole humor is that she does not have any real fans and that she is a sore loser and a D-list celebrity...this plays right into her humor. She doesnt care about shows, fans, squatty potties, advertisers...she WANTS to defame herself. I honestly think she may have gone too far, but this IS her humor. She knows that don is very thinn-skinned so she took advantage of it and its all working out for her.

Personally...I would never want to be friends with someone like that, I dont think I could handle it, but she IS pretty funny. I personally think it may even be her intentions to be thrown in jail, thats how fuct and crazy I believe her to be.

She freaking dated Levi Johnston...the father of Sara Palin's Grandson!!! She just went and found him bc she thought it funny to date him.
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Out of the frying pan into the fire, Kathy.

nuts

Burn baby burn!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That's your opinion. My opinion is different. No problems here with differing opinions. I'll maintain my current opinion unless something occurs to change it. You think she's funny. I don't. I prefer Jeanne Robertson's brand of humor. Look her up. Now that's a funny woman. Oh and I don't think this is working/gonna work out for her. I think this news conference will make it worse for her, considering that Trump has made only one statement that I can find. He isn't bullying her and people know that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Griffin says her apology stands, and she wishes she had used a blow-up doll with less ketchup instead.

OMG, she has to be pulling peoples leg.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

i dont think hes bullying her either...at all.

I never said he was...she is playing off of his thin skin and to me...that is funny.

I have a very dry sense of humor, i like different approaches...KG does that successfully about half of the time.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Griffin says her apology stands, and she wishes she had used a blow-up doll with less ketchup instead.

OMG, she has to be pulling peoples leg.

lol, yes, she is!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

i dont think hes bullying her either...at all.

I never said he was...she is playing off of his thin skin and to me...that is funny.

I have a very dry sense of humor, i like different approaches...KG does that successfully about half of the time.

You may or may not be correct. The problem is that I don't think most people will recognize this as her sense of humor driving this. I don't, even with all of your assertions that it is, I don't believe it. And I don't think that the average person will either. They will probably see it as her being disconnected from the reality of what she did. And the backlash will grow if that's how they view this.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: grammar

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join