It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't see anything about a lawsuit in there:

Comedian Kathy Griffin and her Attorney Lisa Bloom to Hold Press Conference Tomorrow

Earlier this week, Ms. Griffin released a controversial photograph of herself posing with a faux-bloody mask of Donald Trump's face. Ms. Griffin and Ms. Bloom will explain the true motivation behind the image, and respond to the bullying from the Trump family she has endured.

I'll withhold judgment until I hear what they have to say. It sure can't be any worse than much of what I've heard from both sides since the pic was made public. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if KG ended up having more grace and class than anyone. And I never thought I'd say that! But neither did I ever expect to see the blatant hypocrisy and hatefulness this has brought out on both the left and the right.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I'll say it again. The CDC needs to take a look at the psychosis consuming the left. There is some serious mental illness going on. Perhaps some kind of thought disorder is affecting them for some reason.

Of course, a lawyer will take a retainer to represent this idiot. $$$$$ That's what lawyer's do!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Apology for what? Your "maymay" shows that the right wants her to shut up.

If it was only the Right that wants to shut her up, she would still have the New Year's Eve gig on CNN.
The picture of her is indefensible, but does she belong in Gitmo?....no but she deserves the hit she is taking in her career that was already well past the Z-List celebrity stage.
For Christ's sake....look at Mel Gibson...it took him 10 years to overcome his drunk driving rant about the Jews.
She is an idiot and she deserves everything she is getting over this debacle.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Why do lefties keep making me defend Trump? I dont even like him. Good lord. Bring the civil war already. You know thats what the neo-liberals really want. So lets get it over with.

Thank you for this, I know exactly how you feel. I've always considered myself independent when it comes to politics, my viewpoints usually depend on the topic at hand. Most of the time I tended to lean left. Well, lately, I've found myself leaning more to the right, because the left is just completely insane lately. I find myself defending Trump a lot, and that bothers me, because I really don't like the guy. I always keep hearing people say that Trump is setting us back 50 years, but when I look at the world around me, it's not Trump setting us back, it's the american people. They're the ones becoming more racist, they're the ones becoming more violent, and they're the ones trying to suppress free speech.

When it comes to this topic, I don't agree with all the people saying to silence her, or to send her to GITMO. She has the right to free speech, and can use it any way she wishes. There's also consequences to those actions, and I completely agree with every single company dropping her like a big turd after a terrible dinner.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So many triggered snowflakes in this thread, it makes my head hurt.

Do you really think it's appropriate to silence her or send her to Gitmo? Or kill her? Or call her a c-word?

She's a comedian. She did something that most people think wasn't funny and flat out offensive. Big deal. Nobody got hurt. A few snowflakes feelings were dented because oh no she did mean thing about daddy Trump. But seriously, is it worth getting this worked up about?

Just do what everybody else does and ignore her because she's not funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Let her say whatever she likes. She's only digging her own grave. She was never really more than a B list celebrity at best, but now she's pretty much killed her own career. No one is going to hire her for a long, long time.
How she thinks she's been "bullied" by Trump or his family is beyond me. Her sponsors and the venues themselves canceled her shows and she's getting some serious backlash from this. This was not her trying to be funny, this was her trying to score points from the Left and it backfired. Hard.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

HERE'S THE REAL PHOTO KATHY GRIFFIN WANTS KEPT SECRET...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

HERE'S THE REAL PHOTO KATHY GRIFFIN WANTS KEPT SECRET...

Interesting - so when Trump wasn't President she was happy to be sucking up to him desperately trying to gain attention. Figures.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The next thing you hear from her will be that Trump grabbed her p#55y.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

She was probably throwing it at him in the desperate hope she would get some recognition.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Let her say whatever she likes. She's only digging her own grave.

Definitely let her and the rest of liberal Hollywood keep talking and pulling stupid stunts. The mass grave they are digging is sucking in every Democrat in sight, sane and reasonable ones included. I really wish they'd all get together again and film another PSA to tell middle America how stupid they are - that was pure gold!

Amazing how they have clue whatsoever that this stuff will backfire every single time.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is a "you've got to be kidding" moment. And she calls the Trump families response bullying.

How about Trumps counter sue for Hate speech. Bizarre world we are living in.
Not just hate speech but a death wish

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy

She was probably throwing it at him in the desperate hope she would get some recognition.

Something tells me that she doesn't make his cut.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yeah, we'd better keep talking about this, rather than important issues.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
She and Lisa Bloom claim the President and his family is attempting to ruin her career by criticizing her and she's lost all her jobs over it.

"Kathy will not stop speaking out for women, lgbt rights and others" said Lisa Bloom, she continued "Trump's budget would keep heat from the poor in the winter and his dangerous withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord".

She also continued, "Trump is the most woman hating, tyrannical President in American history".

Lisa Bloom even said "Trump's buddy Putin" in the press conference, yeah she should be disbarred.

Kathy said that she's dealt with men her entire career and she will not let Donald Trump drag her down and destroy her career, she's done comedy performances in war zones so she's qualified to defend herself against misogyny.

Today it's her, tomorrow it could be us being attacked by the President she claims, so she's doing this for us in case some 14 year old girl is watching her, she could become inspired.

She's under a secret service investigation and doesn't understand why.

HAHAH, she's crying because "Trump, he broke me, he broke me"..."his army of bots"

Absolute nut cases and total trash.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Thank you for the rundown -- much appreciated! I've been working out in the yard and was just looking for it. Did these two actually announce a lawsuit? Or was it just this pathetic pity party?

I really don't think she realizes how deep a hole she's dug for herself. While looking for news about her press conference just now, I found this little goodie:

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of #’ Donald Trump

This is all freaking worse than being in the Twilight Zone.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Her lawyer is an attention whore, just like her lunatic redhead client!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Sounds to me that you're the "snowflake" justifying the vile actions of a celebrity "snowflake"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Don't know if anybody else wants to pitch in but I want to sue stosh64 for posting that SCARY picture of Kathy Griffin "WITHOUT MAKEUP" it's been giving me nightmares....
edit on 2-6-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She takes a picture with a bloody Trump head in her hand and she is suing Trump when he complains?

What has happened to this country, the lawyer handling this should be disbarred.

What did he do?

Just complaining about it is petty...nothing to sue over. he must have done something if she is suing.

Does anyone know?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join