It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

This was BY FAR the best stand up routine she has ever done!

I am still laughing

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

you are correct, the average person will not understand her. She knows this and does not care. I wonder if there is anything she DOES care about sometimes...Ive thought that in the past before the "head" incident as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You should of withheld this goofy statement, since you state you're going to "withhold judgement."

I should of huh??? First, it's should "have" -- not "of". Second, it's "judgment" -- not "judgement." Third, at least you used the proper "you're."

And your "should of" is a big fat hell no! I should and I did withhold judgment until I knew exactly what I was judging.

So this is an example of "real independent thinking?"

Yup -- sure is!!! I waited for the facts to be known, considered it all by my lonesome and came to my own conclusions based on the known facts in accordance with my own morals and values i n d e p e n d e n t of both the Republican or Democrat echo chamber.

Fancy that!!!

edit on 2-6-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here is the whole 'act' for anyone interested.

ETA: After watching I wish to express my heart felt THANK YOU to the local drywall and plaster guy/woman that had to time to prepare Kathys face for this historic show.

edit on 6 2 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Don't know if anybody else wants to pitch in but I want to sue stosh64 for posting that SCARY picture of Kathy Griffin "WITHOUT MAKEUP" it's been giving me nightmares....

Please accept my sincere apology for underestimating the severe trauma that could be inflicted upon unwary viewers of that image.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
She knows that don is very thinn-skinned so she took advantage of it and its all working out for her.

This thin-skinned narrative is such BS.
Has Trump even acknowledged this outside of calling it "disgusting"?
He's not the one filling a lawsuit for being "bullied" here.
Thin skinned is taking this to court after you started it. I hope the pol army sets their sights on this **** and turns her life into a nightmare.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Here is the whole 'act' for anyone interested.

thanks, this is cracking me up omg

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

She knows that don is very thinn-skinned so she took advantage of it and its all working out for her.

This thin-skinned narrative is such BS.
Has Trump even acknowledged this outside of calling it "disgusting"?
He's not the one filling a lawsuit for being "bullied" here.
Thin skinned is taking this to court after you started it. I hope the pol army sets their sights on this **** and turns her life into a nightmare.

chill out, nothing will happen to her and nothing will happen to trump with Lisa Bloom, this is all a big show, sit back, relax and enjoy it
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm agreeing with Melania on this one, Kathy is mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"One of the funniest humans alive".

Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have thought about this alot....I have read various sources, opinions, and watched interviews, and I am seriously concerned. Some will say I am over-reacting, and I may be, but I really do think something is very wrong.

I am concerned about the mental state of some on the far left, especially celebrities that have crossed into scary territory with their words and now, their so-called "art".

Kathy Griffin may be "ISIS" inspired and not even realize it. What she was saying with her serious expression (no smiling whatsoever) is that THIS is what needs to happen to our president. She was advocating for his murder....not just his murder, but violence against him, and then a beheading.

Just as ISIS terrorists hold up the bloody decapitated heads of infidels, she held up the head of someone she considers "the enemy". She took this right out of the ISIS photos.

I don't know what kinds of organizations these celebrities and other haters belong to; what websites they visit; what hate-filled ideology they are embracing; what kind of meetings they have.

But, I am seriously getting concerned about their mental health and level of hatred for their fellow Americans.

I know I would not want to be in a venue and express my support of Donald Trump around one of them. I think, in all honesty, one of them could snap.

Their reasoning abilities are failing them. They are believing things about President Trump that are just plain false. She talks about speaking up for LGBTQ people, yet Trump is supportive of the LGBT community. When Orlando happened, his response was one of support, even calling them "our" LGBTQ community.

These Kathy Griffin types, the MSM mouthpieces, the far-leftwing haters, are being inspired by something, and I fear they are getting dangerously close to psychotic.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If it hasn't been posted:
Kathy Griffin saying she's going directly after Barron:

She continued: 'So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump - and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.'

www.vulture.com... lture+%28Vulture+-+nymag.com%27s+Entertainment+and+Culture+Blog%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher&mid=gp_vulture

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If it hasn't been posted:
Kathy Griffin saying she's going directly after Barron:

She continued: 'So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump - and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.'

www.vulture.com... lture+%28Vulture+-+nymag.com%27s+Entertainment+and+Culture+Blog%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher&mid=gp_vulture

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Good Gawd! She is sick.

Hiding behind her profession as "comic" does not mean she isn't mentally ill. This woman needs to be on somebody's watch list. She isn't right in the head, imo. Nobody would go after a little boy like that. IMO, this is mentally unstable.
edit on 2-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

DAMN!

She's toast!

What we might all stand back and ask is, after this precedent, what comes next???

I mean I'm a maniac about free speech, but damn, this stuff is far beyond over the top already.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

you are correct, the average person will not understand her. She knows this and does not care. I wonder if there is anything she DOES care about sometimes...Ive thought that in the past before the "head" incident as well.

Just take a look at twitter. If this truly is all a joke, including the interview today, people are not getting it. She just made it worse. Personally, I don't think it's a joke. Nor do I think she is disconnected from reality, like most of the responses on twitter indicate is the prevailing opinion. As I stated in my previous post, I think this was planned. All of it including the press conference today. A deliberate attempt to make Trump the villain and it isn't working.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It does follow in line with Rosie from some months back now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I think this was planned. All of it including the press conference today. A deliberate attempt to make Trump the villain and it isn't working.

Ya look at how out the gates Bloom started in with oh the poor everybody Trump has been oppressing rhetoric, to try and re-demagogue the same overkilled over-represented liberal SJW talking points from the last year.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

i am listening to the lawyer right now and what she says is true.

This is what I think...It was her way to get her political agenda in the spotlight.

I mean...this lawyer does hardly even talks about the severed head...she just talks about political moves that Trump has made...its obvious this was planned.

If it was her sole intent or not to make trump a villian, probably...however, its not too hard to make him into a villian.

link   
a reply to: xstealth

seems like twitter is bashing her, thankfully so.

I think I feel as the rest do here, how does one come to this conclusion when she did what she did. That is madness and going to sue not only a billionaire family but the president? I have seen it all now.

link   
Damn, so now we know who taught Hillary Clinton how to act as a cold, senseless bitch

Haven't seen anything this fake for a while
edit on 504k2017Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join