It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes it is. And it's a tiny bit... overloaded, but I enjoyed it a lot.
"I've got just the thing to cure you from your coc aine addiction...

heroin"
OMG

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I think that guy is fake lol.

Especially a song like this where its a personal painful message.
the other guy is saying the words.
nicely.. but niceties and emotional depth are gulfs apart.

he has his teeth out a lot and hes not in pain.

you played senead o conner however you spell her name.
I dont think anyone could be able to cover her either.
that may be the commonality. feisty people who bow to no one.. but still care.

but If we are going to talk about george..

edit on 30-9-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey, saw either a helicopter or an orange orb (we had cloud cover at.about 20,000 feet).

No sound but looked like a helicopter,,,

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I really liked it, watched it maybe a couple of years back or whenever it was made. Details elude me, but I remember that it played on the fine line between genius (breakthrough) and madness. Owen does a lot of good work. Have you seen Children of Men or The International? Both good conspiracy fodder.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
he has his teeth out a lot and hes not in pain.

Haha, I love that BUT we primates show our teeth to express all kinds of feels, not just pain. You wolves, especially kitten hearted ones, are different, I know.

They're an 'art school' ensemble and were always a little showy.

I have never heard that Harrison track before. I love that too. Lennon we'll just have to agree to disagree on.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

One of these flew towards me then over me last year.

Weird looking beast had me rooted to the spot with my mouth hanging open. Stunning. Literally.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't watch that much stuff so we'll see if I won't forget it until the next movie time.
I currently got Michael Schuman Konfizius to read as a warm up to the I Ging
Tomorrow is national holiday Einheit and I had to go shopping it was such a nightmare I wanted to slap people with my baguette. I didn't but it was close.
I mean you see me standing there, right? I am quite #ing tall dwarf-slut......must kill all humans...must kill all humans... and what's the #ing point of those masks if everybody just got'em dangle below their Rotz-Zinken (nose)?
So yeah I'm a bit tense.... rushed back into my cave and made a nice Cappuccino with advocaat. So good.
Rambling and ranting

I watched this started cute and got really weird in the end

Over

edit on 2-10-2020 by Peeple because: d'oh

edit on 2-10-2020 by Peeple because: status report

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

How can I ever be satisfied with having only a nose when I now know that you get to have a rotz-zinken?

It's not very complicated is it? Cover your nose and mouth or stay two meters away from me?

I forget sometimes myself though, so sorry to you from all my kind.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I was just really stressed out, generally. One thing goes wrong and that cascades into all other stuff I'm doing and... I get super bitchy.
The same thing is true if one thing is going well and everything's groovy...
But it's fine been happy for two days now.
I accepted it's the zombie-apocalypse and people can't help it.

I got a lot of personality flaws I should be working on... but... meh

Literal translation of Rotz-Zinken would give you snot-tine. Just fyi

edit on 8-10-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I just popped into Sainsburys. Didn't realise until I was walking out that I'd forgotten to put my mask on. I know in some places people are going postal when someone points out that they are not wearing a mask but I'd kind of appreciate it - I have alot on my mind, I am faillible and imperfect.

I walked past three members of staff.

That's England for you, too blummin' polite to point out when someone is clearly in the wrong.

A snot-tine sounds like a cocktail in some unpleasant reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I was just wondering if I'd have said something to you, I guess not, I would have been a bit jealous, marvelling at the size of your balls...

That's been a thought that has crossed my mind a lot lately, this covid thing is a case study of how new social norms are implemented. Because you basically follow the rules, projecting the message "I do this to protect you", or you don't and project "screw you" (you being the unconsidered 3rd option "lost in thoughts")

They made a survey how many people agree with the imposed restrictions, I don't remember the precise number but it was impossibly high and that's not fitting with the observed reality if you go out and see how people behave, so my thought was how useless that survey is.
Given that you ask people to say "I'm a sociopath and don't give a # if you die" because that's the implementation of the narrative we got hammered in with that pandemic.
Not necessarily the truth, I think people just want to go back to normal. But it's quite fascinating, a little sociopsychological realtime experiment....

Plus: whenever I put my face-sock on and enter a shop I greet people (silently as little inside joke) with "blessed be the fruit"

edit on 9-10-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's quite funny: BBC, AP on saturday and sunday you get updates. Reuters, American, UK news updates, German news last update 17 hours ago...."are you insane!? It's the weekend, nothing happens on the weekend!"

Have a song:

edit on 10-10-2020 by Peeple because: music

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welp.

The Eighties is something that I cannot escape!

Me and my younger half-sister have reconnected after a couple decades. She is getting older and still freaked out from her tween years. So she confirmed a rumor that turned me sideways. In so many ways. I was ramping up, I needed some love. And thanks for Quantum12 for being there for me (and BD for the follow up)! You guys rock!

I am a bit more steady. And the whole crisis has passed.

Thanks for the support!! Luv ya’all!!

Man, this real world ah# is just messed up.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

And we all struggle with the results.

And I have become contemplative. And slowed my life down.

I now realize that I love you guys and really need to interact with you alll...

And tell you each how much I love you (my real world self did not provide that advice to anyone that I love.... that is my fault!!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dumb editor...

Ah welll.

Love everyone here (and Quantum12) because I know that you family.

That allows me to be a F up and there is an acceptance factor that is there. And I love you for that!

Love, David (because life is good!!)

edit on 25-10-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I am an idiot...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am feeling a helluva lot better as I am becoming ‘Big Brother’ again but also see this distance between us...

We talk across each other at times.

That is cool. We are are a bunch calmer now than my desperate plea for human contact with anyone.

I like being “big brother [in-law]” to my younger sister (we are both either over 50, me, or pushing it, her, but we are still the teenagers giggling with each other at “Sesame Street”!!

Some 35+ years later and we hang in that space!!

I think that I might have missed something by ignoring this part of self. And you all know Universe!!

Then, here we are!

Like I told you guys (that includes you gals!!! And the rest of us!!), She has a sense of humor!!

And loves me!

And loves to torment me...

But I can’t help but loving the nudges in the direction that I need to travel.

And, I hope, save my sister!!!

That is why I have not been around the last few months... I have a sibling unit in pain and I want to help!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

That's nice.

My sister is in the Top 5 of people I would rather have never met. I spent a few days with her a few years ago and found out we disagree about everything and she is is quite... dishonest.
Her husband is an asshole too. And I hated how they handle their kids.

So I don't know I guess "good for you" if it's truly working out. A part of me wants to say "be careful they just want money"

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Nah. She is very insecure and trusting. She ends up with guys who turn out to be a-holes. She is now just looking for a bit of stability. And she just had a birthday with a lifelong secret that was slowly eating away at her. What are big brothers for but to help shoulder the burden and hold you while you cry??

Besides my phone bill, and that is cheap compared what we are both getting out of reconnecting, no money than usual (beer, food, crying at the bar... you know, a regular Saturday afternoon!!)

I tried to sign up at the other place but was drunk and didn’t do it right. I will try at work tomorrow because it will be deader than disco!

edit on 5-11-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Fix linky

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

That's probably the weirdest song ever. Disco-metal? WTF, TEOT, wtf?

I haven't been to the other forum since we signed up, I don't believe that's where Kilgore and Reverbs went.

I try really hard to keep myself busy, I got Fallout 3 running again, I read Max Tegmark the mathmatical universe, I got a Caravaggio book on the side, Princess Insomnia audiobook, I teach myself Java and sports and knitting and...
Everything just to not think.
Because everytime I do I get so #ing angry! 6 years of dodoistic woo research and zero to show for and now I feel my Fellows of the Woo (you guys and gal) got swallowed by life and we'll never move forward.
While the world... what a #show... I mean... right?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Peeps, keep your head up!

Realize this: you will never get it right on the first try!

I am trying to convince my stepsister that is true in her communication with me.

Both of you are too impatient to let it happen.

You, of all people, should realize that time and manifestations are not synced up.

You can either let it happen or go make it happen. Either way, you have to be the agent of charge. (I am practicing my speech to stepsister! Thanks for being the lab rat... U25!!).

And breathe. Inhale through the nose and then exhale out the mouth.

So simple. But most people get it wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join