It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The Taxo part means taxonomy, The Plas part means blood(the water part), the Os part means osmosis, the Gan part means the upper and lower gands(same as upper and lower herpes areas(oral or sexual)) the i means they act as one body or all pervasive in their class phylum or function... basically seeking food from the two glands upper and or lower to split apart or replicate themselves through the osmosis of their taxonomy.

Cat feces... as a friend calls it? "Dog chocolate." Just because without quarantining the litter box; he could never keep any dog he had or has out of it as he keeps both as pets.

Just like herpes upper or lower has a course in duration or run in a body? So does such a thing as this; eventually ones system becomes immune to both, it is the same thing as what vaccines try to do by placing some dead and some live species of virus in the body with a heavy carrier to rapidly flush whatever it is towards our feet and out of the glands.

We used to be a much stronger species crawling up out of all of the viral loads... you know before capturing fire for use after many hours of scratching our ape/monkey like chins... as cooked meat and "cured" or smoked meant that smell wouldn't linger and bacteria couldn't spread as fast, the appendix is the gland that used to and still does if used(eat some raw fish or meat once in awhile) to take care of that important gland.

So called doctors and science call it useless only because they have out ran or have out thought the body; and in doing so have weakened the species to where some are "allergic" to just about everything that could float by on a gentle breeze...

Mind, Body, Speech is the order that the world has gone... instead of the classical Body, Speech and Mind order. So is it any wonder there is so much disorder?

Edit to add: My mom's younger sister fed her cat poop jealous of her and one of her friends friendships before... they used to make a dessert called mud pies together wouldn't share the recipe and well her sister made her a "home made candy bar".

The biggest lie about such toxic loads and viral "disorders" are that they are "life long" they are not, just like atomic structures? They have a shelf life before immunity sets in... meaning no exposure will become cause or an effect for such a thing, just like choice of robe in Buddhism, charnal ground or corpse material that chewed on by rats etc. or patchwork, crawling out of the hungry for more life realm as a preta/ghost... compassion and empathy sees them through. The contemplation of feces smeared all over when eating keeps one from gluttony or becoming the ignorant pig... in either body, speech or "mind". Not knowing one's range? Means not knowing the bounds the actual pig of or ignorance... knowing those bounds then one knows the range or study or where to go to find ease... in testing or learning those boundaries as a threshold... dont carry anything you do not wish to be married to or learn over it.

Six realms continually ignoring what others do to others and or oneself in ignorance or becoming part of such a thing once one is no longer ignorant is exactly why conspiracy and further insult to injury exists. Those that do without food on purpose, gain wealth when thinking all they are doing is stuffing money into their mouths, those that hold their tongue see that there is a wealth of money to be made where no speech is concerned, the mind well... it is just a continuous flow or catch and release elements based on contact.

Having seen and heard the cat feces argument as "cause" hit "my net" several times... it is nothing new... petrified poop is basically what this amounts too in my experience as a topic. Maybe that can be used as chalk... I dunno when I was little that what dried up dog turds looked like, and yeah in the hot summer sun? Smelled like Hell outside of the many graveyards I used to walk by everyday.

edit on 4-2-2019 by BEBOG because: When life is life all is war, so the fair part? Truth

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The last two nights I heard an owl, they are supposed to be a portent for "greys" being about such as in the "communion" iconography.

The South Park Stick of Truth game pays some homage to the Bards Tale franchise. It's a fun one as well... my last 360 died with too many downloaded games on the hard drive. So thats the bummer part in that download a game business, although through the microsoft account(mines been hacked a lot so much I abandoned it(for now)) you are supposed to never lose them and can re download.

I bought another one(custom build), and made sure it didnt have a wifi card in it to keep them(hackers) out of it.

No respect in or of privacy is the inherent fault in the current world system... those that have it or want it need it but dont get it etc etc thats where the duality really exists these days.

edit on 4-2-2019 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Im stuck in the i dont have days off loop..
Basically the restaurant game is one thing fixed, two things on fire...

Fighting entropy makes a reverbs tired.
Its the same issue with life itself.
I ended up in a body again..
#ing time amiright?!

Oh funny my mom invited me to a band reunion from old friends of mine. My favorite local band. All the way back in 05 i was sick and missed one of their shows so they made a movie good bye thing right before I left for the army. When i came back they were no longer playing together.

No matter whats going on at work im not missing that.

m.soundcloud.com...

m.soundcloud.com...

Miss those guys..

Life.

What a damn trip.

And I personally don't remember signing up.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
happy new year! 2019 year of the earth pig and yet it contains no earth...

2018 was a lot of learning and dispensation of it...

mind as an empty vessel was the course and very difficult but all it required was observing in a calm abiding state... those trying to possess this corpse being dragged along while slogging through the various realms really do a number on it though. the pretas are like a complaint that wont go away i have come to notice... like when dealing with ghosts a latent energy attached and craving where a deed can become habit... when one changes those habits it is contested by the group of hungry ghosts that cling to it for sustainable either that be kammic retribution or clinging to some sort of object or person as a craving for whatever reason... the weird thing is pretas have a much longer life than most of the humans or animals that they govern or live above as what they sometimes think themselves to be... gods(daeva) but they are neither gods or the titans... the gods live in an abundant pleasure of past kammic merit that they pay no attention to any realm of being as they are more the wave form itself... the titans live beneath the animals and hell realms in incarnation.

reverbs the reflection you saw fig leafed behind you is a missed koan moment... if it was seen rightly... full release would have occured. as in who is dragging that corpse along... so not woo just you. sorry you missed it and the reality of hell is showing itself... in the broader view you were light and happy and as that white spot missed the reflection of the yang so it caught you and went the other way with it. understand... i hope so.

a resturant is a great place to practice mindfulness or hold a koan... koan is more for those that have emptied their cup to hold like the sword of manjushri ready to swing it at what you saw thats what the golden light or flash of lighting in the dark is that raises you out to try again to escape the duality... now you get to be the corpse and clean up with practice of all it absorbed while you were being happy and care free... just how life living in the human realm goes with preta influence blinding us deafening us and trying to entice us with the delusion instead of the real picture.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

It's a lot of slaying wolves and trowls(?) the first mission was a rat in a cellar, that was funny because they made fun of it how much of a cliche it was. Will see what comes next. I play the app and controls and things are really good.

a reply to: Reverbs

How was it in the army? Why did you sign up? You just seem to smart to do that at all?
Whenever you stop Reporting what's up I start worrying.
Now excuse me I have sport to do

Running in a circle and #...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

cool glad you like it, I was playing the old throwback dragons lair 3D but my RCA business is on the fritz with it... got to the dragons door but theres some key holder dude I have to find as a boss and get rid of i played it.

its funny as death scenes go not compatible with the 360 out of the box without downloads. So on the old system with it, been throwing around some art and at a cam site for background company if they view it or not they can im not a member there im sure they get bored with all those just wanting to spank their meat bags around so I do arts and craft and see them as muses while in the process and listen to some music.

Lots of bardo states and six realm nonsense woo tonight but nothing that isnt the usual stupid kammic actions of beings attached to the three poisons.

But what can you do? The kelsas are funny as they like jealousy automatically drop someone into greed and hate ( a necessary condition for rebirth through those realms... irritating how they like to cluster # around me but fixing their stupid is up to them not me

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The army was sort of one of my experiments.
I guess I got what I asked for with that one.
Besides that was my first big woo time with the golden light and jesus dude and bull horned thunder eyes guy asking if I should die and start over..

Mess with the bull...

Ha.

edit on 5-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

In the real cannibalistic days humans were referred to as “long pork” and often made into pozole soup!

YAY! Year of the pig!!!

Blue Monday is so appropriate. Enough said (see any old post on the same subject).

It was the microbes in cat poo that are evil but I still blame the cats!! And dried out grey dog turds are still something I don’t want to step in!

As Peeps pointed out, those little bastids fly spaceship TEOT (and all you too!!!). Why not worry about their agenda?

I want a salad and they want pizza. Salad is cheaper, shouldn’t I, being the larger being get a say?? Or do I cave like Gulliver and try another approach?

Screw that!! And we should all stand up too! F being subservient to this cruel world! F them! And F me for putting up with it for so long!!!

And F cats for being Trojan horses! And die, die, die, all you space microbes!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Experiment? Well why not, a bit extreme but so are you and it sounds like the results were too.
My first time drinking alcohol was an experiment to me, you know something that lasts maximum a few hours not a year. Or how long was it?
But now you're a veteran and in American society that is something, right? You're member of at least two clubs vets and restaurants.
I am not and don't know any club I could get a membership in, that's fine. Or is it of? From? With? Membership ...hm, I don't even know how to say it.

That's truly a monday post. "Die! Die! Die" haha. How was your day? So good?
It's a difficult relationship you stay commander they keep on being a bunch of useless trolls who could kill you.
If I ever figure out how to keep them in line I'll tell you and the world immediately.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
And F cats for being Trojan horses! And die, die, die, all you space microbes!!!

It's more likely that your salad will get TG into your system if you generally otherwise avoid cats and their feces. The cat has been scapegoated, along with we crazy cat ladies, but TG can be carried by most mammals, including those we eat, which is how many people are infected and are found in many soils, unwashed fruit and veg being another way of getting it (as is toxicara while were on the subject, so don't forget to go pointing fingers at those demon dogs too, or rather the humans who fail to properly worm their pets before allowing them to # in the park, and don't forget ecoli in that vector too). Cats get it from eating infected meat before pooping out the means to transmit it to us, but clearly lots of mammals are pooping it out.

So, leave the cats alone and just wash your hands and raw food, keep your kitchen space clean, cook your meat well and you'll be as safe as any of us can be.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's on good form in there, Cox, and so is Rogan. Sometimes Cox is in high school teacher mode and wants to make those who don't think get into the wonders of space.

Some of us need Cox to be in "high school mode" if he went into professor-mode he would no doubt lose me - and fast. I sometimes take for granted my BBC education but I watch their physics and mathematics programming religiously and seldom feel either talked down to or over. Access to the minds of the like of Cox, Jim Al-Khalili and Marcus du Sautoy are worth the licence fee alone (if David Attenborough didn't already justify it all on his lonesome). I quite like Hannah Fry too but she is more generally accessible, I don't find the content of her programmes quite as challenging but she is entertaining, and as someone who has quite traumatic school memories of maths lessons (one teacher made me cry by shouting in my face how stupid I was - good times - right in front of the whole class, blubbing), I consider that quite the accomplishment on her part.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yes well, wanting to leave this place since the first steady memories can warp a perspective. I thought it was my most life changing experiment. It was at the time. I have a strong feeling that when I die again Ill be somewhere familiar, which will slowly turn into that crazy boat ride in charlie and the chocolate factory.. ill realize where the ride is going and kick and fight and boom im a #ing baby in extreme fear and loathing of this place again.

Thats how I felt as a kid, and I thought also im the only one who thinks this. So i kept it secret. But my life just wanted to keep showing it to me. Dejavu making me feel like ive been on this same lifetime for countless lifetimes.. Does finite experience even matter in infinity?!

But yea my experiments were always to test the woo. I would find out its "path" and get in its zone so as to "please" it, secretly knowing i was going to make a hard hard left in order to see how it reacts and if i did it hard enough to see the rules behind the madness. The man behind the curtain in wizard of oz.

Young reverbs was like.. well if there is a god ill do everything to piss it off Show Me Your Power! Hahahaha..

-The golden oil light..
-Led to me direct questioning the universe..
-The dream that I knew was prophetic..
(Join the army, supreme authority wants to talk to me in an area where the army base and everyone ive ever known and my life memories were in mall form. Georgebush horned god points at the sand box and says do you want to die and start over. My soul answers no before I can say yes. Then im led out of the army base through a secret way out.)

Any sane person who just seemingly discovered the universe was freaking weird and that something of godly power did exist would take the hint.

Reverbs was the kid just tell me not to do something and ill invent something twice as bad and do that.

So I joined the army partially to see if there was a secret way out and if I could do everything in my power to go against fate.. just like some cosmic joke that hole in the wall showed up, like it was planned all along from the beginning..

So yes that was one of my experiments.

After the last 4-5 years I dont have the desire to experiment further. I'll be a good boy I swear!
Haha

Oh and by the way we're the cafe club. Its like the breakfast club, only weirder.

edit on 6-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'll be a good girl now too. I'm actually listening to the first book of Moses as I type this. Because I haven't quite figured out yet what "good" means. According to the book I'll now once I got a lot of sheep and goats.
But I fall asleep all the time, it's not that exciting. You story is crazier, better with thriller hints.
What hole in the wall? Do you mean you found the secret way out?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
io9.gizmodo.com - I've Got a Theory That Mean Girls Is a Dark Fairy Tale About a Doppelgänger.

"Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen, Gretchen. It's not going to happen!"

Until I saw the video about this theory, I had forgotten that 'fetch' is the Irish term for 'doppelgänger.'

A cool little theory about this movie! Lots of supporting clips from the movie that made me go, "Huh?"

PS - Work sucks! Everybody is leaving the sinking ship. And nobody knows their job so they call me with random questions like I am in any better position to know. Oh well. Summer is coming, summer is coming, summer is coming...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh poor baby, I feel for you. Summer is coming. For sure. Fetch is doppelgänger? Who knew?

I just found a nail in my bed?! It looks like it's an important functioning part of something, but I got no clue where it's coming from? Wtf? Is one of you missing a nail?
edit on 7-2-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Not I.

Is the nail rusty or shiny?

Yeah, I login here and 5 minutes later its time to run around and put out another fire. I get back and forget what I had been posting about. Today, did the post on the guy suing parents because he is an adult and has responsibilities but got side-tracked on integers... and my day is almost done.

Normally, a slow day like this and I would be all over the net and posting weird crap here on ATS. Now, when I get a chance to hang out, I am off chasing butterflies in my own world (and actually doing work).

phys.org - Gaia clocks new speeds for Milky Way-Andromeda collision

Hint: It is now 4.5 billion years away! So we have more time to make more life rafts!!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sheep and goats and slaves no doubt.
Ive read it a few times out of curiosity.
I was led out of the army in the dream, through a hole in the wall handed a pistol. The hole was a slide. "Kill the man at the bottom." At the bottom i dont know i woke up but i think i was the dude at the bottom.. some weird universal mirror joke or something.

Real life went very similar but the hole was in my left ear skull... lol.. not as fun.

Its like the universe knows i will rebel against anything. I must do it more than one lifetime haha.
Even magic girl said it about me though that could have been psyops dependimg on reading my old posts.

These sorts of things started on my first synchronicity trail. Meditation one day, 11:11, then the speed of events was exponentially growing. I lose my paddle, my boat, my pants! Lol and then im just lost again. Like damn god whats with all the hurricanes hitting my thought streams.

Good huh?
Isn't it all relative?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

But we are waiting for your bus!!!

Remember that?!!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Waiting for the bus?

Haha guess I don't remember.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I'm seriously hooked on Rama right now. The audiobook so I can do other things on the side. But oh would I love it if we find some artifact, doesn't need to be so big and fancy like Rama but something similiar. "They do everything in 3's"...
I wrote a thread about Christonauts but nobody bothers to discuss it with me. I'm going full alien again, god is an alien, Phobos is alien, I am alien, you are, everything and everybody. It's just more fun that way.
From that perspective it's a good thing Andromeda is getting closer because it's (you guess it) full of aliens, shorter travel distances can only be a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join