It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You could have died! But I guess that's one of the things you kind of have to expect when joining the army. But it's a weird story no matter how you look at it.
As you were on the brink of death what did you experience?
As I died shortly I remember those blurry grey figures talking to me in a different shades of grey nothingness. I still can't get over that and wonder who those guys were?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The times i almost died or maybe I did?
Its like timeline shift. Like nothing ever happenned.
Nothing weird like grays or angels.

Except that really weird one where my heart wasnt beating and its like i was in a mirror world of this one, but then i was back again. Ats recorded my posts so i didnt die i think.. just i dont know its one of the weird confusions of my life. I dont mind being confused though.

The cool part for me is that it feels like i died and came back again at the least so dying doesnt seem like a huge challenge or anything. I get to live more freely.

Tupac I think it was said "my only fear of death is reincarnation. "

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

All monastics are going be after you from that last comment alone.

Some so far beyond falling redemption needed no matter how many come looking.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I prefer flying foxes myself

they know when fruity nonsense shows up by and by without any noh''ing lol even ol uncle grandpa in sunglasses is not as sharp where turtle creek is concerned.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The last breath you take is the first breath they hear, to straighten it all out... lol mine might as well been "Annie get your gun."

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Lonely, huh?

I love you buddy!! *smooches*

LOL!!!

And no take backs!!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

All monastics are going be after you from that last comment alone.

Some so far beyond falling redemption needed no matter how many come looking.

Awww they should leave ole reverbsy be.

edit on 10-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Turtles??!!

Universe is trying to tell me something but I have not paid enough attention to “get it”.

Unless they are teenagers and mutants, I should be OK!!

Huh.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Happy Valentines All!

I've finished my latest picture which has turned out far cuter than I would have liked, it won't be going on the wall, but it does seem fitting for Spring and in that way suited to the lovey-dovey-ness of the day so I will share it as my Valentine's to you guys before it goes under the seatee with the rest, plus there is a turtle in it just for TEOTs.

Wishing much love to come to you all.

Not great photos but you should get the idea anyway

edit on 14-2-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: crappy light

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

That's really fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I love it!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thank you, it helps that you showed an interest, I kept you in mind as I did it and that spurred me to do as good a job as I could to please you. That you like it has now pleased me.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Who is that hiding behind the tree? Is it you?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I love your work! Have you ever considered allowing Artifact Puzzles to create puzzles with your work? They're made out of wood and there are some pieces that are cut in shapes related to the artwork. I collect them and for sure I would buy your's. Oh, also they ask their artists to also design the shapes of the puzzle. I'm sure yours would be very popular, so cut a good deal if you pursue this. Amazing work!

STM

www.artifactpuzzles.com...
edit on 14-2-2019 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm now in the middle of Bill Bryson a short history of nearly everything. It's really good.
What is going on with you, guys?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Im serving 4 course meal at my restaurant.
Reverbs makes amazing clam chowder apparently
Vegwtable ragout, ny strip, tomato mushroom sm gouda risotto, tilapia, pomegranite salad, tomato mozzorella basil balsamic bruschetta....

Gawd lol.

Even the owners are here.

People are saying put that # on the menu.
And i was stressing out about it too lol.
Another table just personally thanked me.
This all feels surreal.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Turtles!!

They keep turning up on me! And you had to have started this before the article got me to start the “Scientists Prove It Is Turtles All The Way Down” thread!!

I would call that a MetaCafe win!!

I really like it! Lots of movement... nice colors... a good beat... and you can dance to it!!

Thanks for keeping us weird!!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Training up the “new guy” (he worked for our company before moving over... now, I get to teach him the ropes. I know he doesn’t “get it” because it takes a couple of years. *sigh* There goes my free time... oh well).

At least I have all this written down so pawned off 20 pages of dense reading to him! He was on the “And then magic happens” side of things and now has do the work! Ah, progress!

Keep playing guitar!!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And now its party time!

edit on 14-2-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That's nice, you're a feeder...

I keep working on my understanding of everything and have the weirdest dreams. Tonight I read two book titles and they became alive. Then I was walking through a village looking for water.
I'm at that point again where nothing makes real sense and I'm questioning everything I believe. Believing means not knowing. And it makes it all so much easier.
But I guess I should be grateful for the time I have to work it all out?
My what to ask an alien thread is one of those things, you think ET and interdimensional walks in...
Next book I think will be Feynman?

Where's the song you promised? No time for that?
I saw your turtles thread, Why do you think they're popping up so much? Is Earth signaling they're in danger? Die you know they once had almost their own era? 250 million years old those things!? That's crazy imagine how full their collective species memory drive has to be!
Is the new guy at least nice?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I don't think it is me. The space suggested a person go there. I'm the spider in the tree - or the thread itself. Not really sure, I was going more for aesthetic than meaning with this one. They could all be me I suppose.

I haven't read that Bill Bryson, but I really enjoyed his "biography" of the river Thames. I have Albion to read by him too but have yet to get round to it.

a reply to: seentoomuch

Those are really beautiful and thanks so much for the compliment. I'm still learning and playing with ideas and styles, not really wanting to put myself out there for sale in any way yet...if ever...much to do before I get there either way. The jigsaw idea is a good one though and I may have a play with that in the future. Thanks again.

The turtle appeared some time around the middle of January. Your talking turtles co-incided with the overall completion and I took it as a sign to overcome my shyness. Ta

Your thread is kind of exciting in ways I don't understand, I'm still pondering those. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join