It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Germans being related to vikings after leaving the Caucus(Caucasian) mountains after the "great flood" in the epics of Gilgamesh or Noah take your pick... same dude but accepted by both sides of whatever lines drawn as separate nations at the time.

There is a tradition in Buddhist iconography of three mans heads on a staff... same person different name? If a ruler asked to see someone and the imposture showed up? The head would be added so when someone else was paged to come find the fellow... all they had to do was point. Not those you see keep looking. Queens were the same way...

Consider all the "kings" that were not the king Xerxes was looking for when the sea peoples route was cut off from the Nile. He never considered Rome and Egypt had already made a pact through Greece by way of marriage cutting off their trade route as thanks anyways but no thanks.

Seeing how a shield could polish into a mirror and set fire to boats at a distance? It became all the rage in China for royalty to have one made and kept under a seat... dragon lady or Medusa ring a bell the Naga queen of India? The great Dragon due to trade and gourds both an air vessel/life per sever and canteen meant superior crossing of the three lands basically the first "marines" yes kites so big people even flew on them like a hang glider... of course history wants to change the names due to local influence or tradition doing so back then meant sedition.

History fun stuff to share... sometimes painful to sort just because ol sticks in the mud still want to rise to some old occasion they once lived through and have long forgotten except deep in them old bones.

I know it from going through all past lives in a flash... the pain sorting it out? How that yin and yang ceases to be any black or white in the end. Some stop thinking they have gained something; others keep going how else is that poison arrow ever going to be removed... it is one's own after all coming back to say. Unfletch that tree, unskin that cow, resheath that hate re fly that bird and make a real grasp and point with that life's passion.

On going is that eternal moment... do nothing "Zen" has no idea the amount of recovery is occurring from "just" sitting there. That's the immeasurable of a man that a woman really expects.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh no! Not the voltmeter!
I'd be so helpless if I had to fix a washing machine I probably wouldn't get it open. Where did you learn things like that? Why has nobody taught me?

One of my first "projects" was to make an ac power source for my gameboy.. mom didnt buy batteries..
Well 120 volts ac is not the 6 volts dc my gameboy wanted.. after the blue arc bridged the gap the power went out all over the house.. i was holding both the gameboy and a live wire i made in my hands.. could have ended very badly for me.. but half the house lost power instead of me..

That made me start thinking..
Hmmm? That didnt work, I wonder why?
I thought about the batteries and looked at a pack of them and saw their voltage.. also i remembered ac and dc where not the same thing.. then i realized thats why my super nintendo had a box on the cord that plugged in.. duh revebs thats an "adapter" thats WHY you call it an adapter!

Haha..
Taking things apart was just something I used to do.
Learning how to fix things is as easy as not caring if you break something.. its the confidence to just start unscrewing things..

After you do it a few times you learn to keep track of how everything goes so you dont end up with "extra screws"

Hahaha..

And I definitely have a few screws loose.

Cya laters cafe peoples!

edit on 1-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Bluish green? Must have hit a layer of phosphorus... perhaps they use phosphates as fertilizer. White carrots or "parsnips" are a rarity to see in cuisine.

I made a Saki not meant to be open until 20 years later... taped the recipe and note to the top.

An unnamed A-ole opened later and confessed telling me a story about it saying "just smelling it burned his nose hairs off." Less than 20 years later obviously... liked to give home made wine to assorted drunks in his church; so when they asked and he had none? I guess mine went to that service... RUDE.

I made a better recipe for it but I plan on vinegaring it or using it as a cooking wine. Since I altogether and alone lol quit drinking alcohol. Didn't really ever care for it anyway, I more liked discerning the subtle flavors like a brewmeister would... I like doing the same thing when eating.

Here's my opinion to help your culinary endeavors; buy a good rack of herbs also raw ones... and eat them after cleansing your palette to get a good taste memory for them. Then blend those you know go well with meat, veggies in various cooked stages.

French cooking always starts with herbs and water to sip and sip until you know the flavor levels in the water then it's moved up to consumes then of course soups to branch out of French and more into the countrysides adding lamb and grouse etc once those are perfected one then moves to the sea shore out and garden of using what one learned out of herb/vegetable/meat stocks and consumes.

Americas biggest issue is under and over cooked seafood... so flat irons means searing color for seafoods and temperature for red meats and time for the various birds. Oil temp needs to be known as well or else quick to rancid or burn... no one really wants their fries tasting like a fish patty either.

So go so far as to eating the various meats raw too so they know how much to load before it gets an Emeril into a Bam! Of course that is his signature style... love garlic in pasta? That is all you are going to taste instead of a noodle and a clove sitting on the plate. But thus is art and accomplished after much study...

Genius does not say I'm a prodigy although those studied may secretly think so... the humility is going through all of that study and then forgetting it as it will naturally arise in the course of things sort of like a flourish a radish is a radish until it is a Fleurette or Diakon... the uncultured;/untrained palette says a carrot is a carrot that means juice them if one's own palette thinks the same when running into such as those... that means now from France one is into Italy where it means transition into sorbets and herbal drinks and candies same as the consume business except for cold and or frozen or super syruped sugared and hardened.

Watching shows is not really learning it is just a lot of drooling and forgetting all the words... best to sit back eyes closed and try to visualize what is going on, by the sounds of the kitchen... the faucet, the type of pot or pan etc being used against what is being said.

A good cook is a good cook a great cook can command a salary any where they go.

edit on 1-9-2018 by BEBOG because: sp.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Just lol based on your chosen avatar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Guys I dont know whats up today disturbance in the force..

Homeless guys acting nuts all of them..
Friends wife stuck prison riots..
2 people called me the devil..
Horse girl said "oh youre alive" like hi
Friends dog died.
Roommates best friend just about to die after failed surgery..

Dishwasher at work broke..
Everyone is just acting crazy..

Somebody hide me?

Im actually scared.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Just a bad day. All at once makes it just seem strange but it will pass. Time will fix it with progress. Relax.

@BEBOG I like gays, grew up with lesbian influences and you found an excuse for not liking it with your chakra ghostly stuff but I don't believe that's true it's just personal preferences.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Ghost butt sex...

Yea, weird justification on putting ones own path above others' lives.

My night concluded my day.
Im ok

Relax.....

Ok.

Thank you

edit on 2-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I did nothing. But I know the stress when # piles up. Happy if you're feeling better.

Sunday lazy sunday... well not for you hard working ... ähem person?!? I forgot what I wanted to call you but don't want to delete it either.
Pizza Pasta documentaries

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

hey a "clit" will stand up just the same... if it hits my ass like prick? she isn't a lesbian any more...

In a "past... passed" life? You know what someone would do to a freshly dead hard up for some sex? Ante up if they could get that spinal tap in before the eyes rolled sunny side up.

And people wonder why the eyes of those sacrificed in such a manner look like they do... as in oh "god" not "this" again.

Not the bloody or damned orgasm those on a "hump" are trying to make a fleshy point with.

Some think it a sin to do such a thing to a corpse, some think it a sin to put one in a crapper.... just make sure your medic doesn't have scarlet fever. When Rhett knew a butler? Damned right candle stick was the charge and not cause for charges...

Thats how death by the "church" is sanctioned as a double 0....

To some? Thou shalt not pass means... away or a way other than what they think works to skunk every system.

Switzerland or old Swaziland means knowing how to sling those seeds vault or not boy or not girl or not as far as I know was never a question in a true state of holding.

Over playing a dead man's hand can and does occur on both sides... this is where the concept of "split brain personality" eventually meets with the actual procedure. When two heads meet two bodies and no one else can be better than "one".

Boys take care of your "cows" and girls weave even if it means cross stitch...

I am glad you like witches eggs as that is definitely a period to synchronize your watches too... holy see or not. One is always typically knotted in a glorious fashion. That's just a genie or d-jinn out of a bottle though... when the genius hits or tries to ransom species... guess who has a craving not desire?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Freedom..
For a day.
Starting
NoW!

Reverbs comes home to two girls crying..
Ok what's next mr labor day weekend?
Be nice tomorrow please.
It's all I got.

Anybody have any good news?
anything.

I have kind of a funny one. Somebody called me a cat person today.. Not like a person who owns cats (cat person) but a cat like person cat person.. She called herself a dog.. I wasn't going to say it. I didn't choose my avatar.. I wonder what people see about me that's so catty?

edit on 2-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Did you meow again? What did you do? Make a feline walk?
I have nothing good for you sorry. I need to get my passport and a shot in the arm. If you like needles that's good news... But who does?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I like blood but only inside the body really.
Needles scare me. I just look away. I have great veins.. lol. No one ever has an issue.

She just said I was a cat.. Maybe.. maybe I puurred?

edit on 3-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You do that often? Purr at strange girls? And why do you have two crying at your place? I just woke up and got to tell you this is all very confusing. On the side tv tells me german gov wants my organs. Wake up and everything is already wtf?!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

People My home is 2 guys 2 girls.
That explains most of it?

I flirt with everybody.

I answered your questions out of order.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Ah now I got it and isn't that what matters? Flirt with everybody sounds like regardless of appearance and gender? Doesn't that make problems from time to time? I imagine the one or the other feels less special when they notice it's really everybody.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why should anyone feel special, around me for what? Im not available.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

And you have that written on your face?
I had the most interesting dreams. Unfortunately just dreams, but I was trolling the whole world, it was so great....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Yea its written on my face with my human expression. Much more expressive than star tattoos.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Less stupid too.
I wanted rain, now it's raining for days and I'm unhappy with that as well. The human condition, always unsatisfied with the current circumstances. Tell me something new, please. What's going on?
And did you see the pretty 42 thread? Douglas Adams played a huge role in my episode back then.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join