It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I did see the 42 thread, the first post is like random word association, so I passed on it for a later look when I have time. At least it is interesting. You ever see my sparkle angel poem? One of the lines is something about an
angel, pick an angle to a rainbow bridge.

It used to be my obsession to go from here to there.
Escape here... Light..

You dont have to be unsatisfied.
Just know that now is now..
Now is kitty paws on my neck her face up near mine breath purring on my chin.. diggin in with those paws.
Almost like she could kill me at any moment..
Lol good morning to you to luce..

Later is buying steak,
After that is work.
Id rather not work and have another day off, but instead ill just have fun at work and be thankful for the money.

Aww now shes laying upside down in my arm.
And grabbing my phone.

This cat is seriously in love with me.
Put my nose in her mouth? She cant figure out how to get any closer to me ha.. guess that was a love bite.

edit on 4-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Aww. Thanks for sharing that kitty love with me. You made me smile
whose Kitty is that? Yours?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Nope not mine..
Its a stray that my roommate took to the vet and fed before I ever met him. Its the neighborhood cat basically.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Those are the best cats. Freeroamers. I can see something romantic in independent homeless lifestyle. For cats.
With people not so much, people need roofs. I know what I'm talking about I tried the homeless lifestyle a few weeks. Wasn't that much fun, I was constantly freezing and worrying about my next shower. Have you ever tried it?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I was homeless for exactly 16 hours! It was the night part of 16 hours of hell! Yup, cold, damp, depressed as all hell. "Camping" is not much better. I tried to get as drunk as possible and slept on park bench. The next day, walked around until my friend was awake, and came calling like a dirty, homeless person to get a place to sleep.

I will never do that again!

Anyway, long vacation! No computer, lost my smart phone and devo'ed down to a worthless flip phone (I am calling myself "grandpa flip-phone" now!). No surfing news sites or science sites. Kind of out of touch and not talking to anybody! In general, a nice amount of unplug time!

But that is over! I am back. Full of BS (belief system, remember?!) more than before!!

Here is a great article about seeing stuff that ain't there! Seeing "ghosts" and seeing around corners!!

quantamagazine.org - The New Science of Seeing Around Corners.

Basically, photons are bouncing around all around us. Some or too dim to see and our brain does the rest... it filters out nonessential information. But using a few computer tricks, those images can not only be detected but reconstructed and give a very good view of various things (they do a patio scene through the leaves of a plant reflected off a wall!!)

They are also using lasers to recombine scenes around corners, then combining them with two photo detectors. The use a computer to slow down/speed up the "frame rate" and around 20 hz., they found that when a human replaces one of the photo detectors, they could "see" what the photons bounce off of around the corner (it was that picture of Einstein sticking out his tongue). I think that one is a phys.org but found the original research below.

Ya'll know me. Always looking for explanations of the BBT I saw a) how it "flys" and b) how it went invisible. This seems like the other end of the research scale but is still revealing. I liken it to the impossible cloak that keeps the spaceship hidden in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! You're brain is used against itself to hide what was seen. The other technique is a translation of light from 3D to 2D and releasing it back on its way (I wonder how much computing power is used there? Maybe that is why it goes all shimmery at first before becoming "see through").

Stanford.edu - Stanford researchers develop technique to see objects hidden around corners.

"Searching for the ground...
With my good eye closed..."

-Soundgarden

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Tried it? Not by design no. Been homeless sleeping in the woods eating mexican food because i am so nice to people i just started learning spanish walking down the road... lucky me i offered them smoke they politely accepted then couldnt smoke haha but then they bought me beer and food.. well food was free because it was there restaurant.

But yea I was freezing cold.. hungry, dirty.. i ran into an old friend and he let me stay with him till I figured out the whole life thing again.

Then a couple times where i was couch surfing
. No privacy doesnt do well for me.

Kitty loves being the villiage kitty. She guards her land well.. ive even seen her protect other cats.. saw her attack a raccoon, deer dont want anything to do with her.. theres balconies and upstairs porches so she has kitty watch towers on all sides haha. She loves it.
edit on 4-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here is a paper at the arXiv.org that is close but still waaaaayyyyyyy to complicated over my paper.

arXiv:1808.09447 (pdf) - Defining the prime numbers prior to the integers: A first-principles approach to the distribution of primes.

I think mathematicians are going to say, "yeah, so you made a sieve of Eratosthenes, and??" because he shows a couple steps then stops. Things happen at order of magnitude which is where most people devote their research. His paper does not specifically address that which math geeks do not like.

Anyway, loss of smart phone has not interfered much as I have already written it up. I just need to put it in the same form as above. Funny, cruising around that site I can see who is using which version! There are older papers on there from speeches given where they use an older version. Even reading original Hardy-Littlewood you can see different uses of various math terms! What a math geek I am becoming!!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That's adorable.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That's great! I was just wondering how your paper is doing and there you are providing without questions asked!
Welcome back grandpa flip-phone! Thousand kisses...
It will take a while before I read that, but weren't there also people theorising the 4d leaves a shadow in the 3d? That we are working on looking around the corner isn't that more war technology? House fights or how you call it?
Baby! Aaaaaaah, hello

@Reverbs let me guess that was short after your drama? I had the fix idea that I need to live without money and all. One time I slept on a mountain scared to death because of two giant bisam rats, when I woke up it was just tree stumps. That's were I learned one can smoke cigarettes rolled with regular paper if it's wet enough...
But Peeple needs roof.
But for cats it's awesome, so I thought maybe you had a more romantic time as cat person...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Nah girl, I like human house.
You guessed wrong. After Army in 2006. (Homeless)
Then couch suring in like 2014, and 2016?

I like long walks without a leash.
Cat nap cuddles on the beach.
Girl company enjoying the sun,
Give me catnip!
Run abd Run.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

haha. That's where the similarities ends. Roof and fur.
To me it was 2014. Then couching and I accepted that I had to get involved with money. I'm still thinking about ways how one could comfortably live without it. But it's hard.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Money is power.

Live without power?

Then, you are on your own.

edit on 5-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

That's exactly what I want and why I want it. No nationality and no money/power.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Weird.
You turned into that one and I went the other way.
You know they still think you have a nationality whether you do or not. Their armies are stronger than yours too.

The only real way to live without money is to get really really good at camping and fishing foraging.
Even if one already ownes land theres the tax collector. Least in America. Home of the free to pay taxes, land of the brave enough to sit on couches.

By the way I was being hunted on alien planets by witches and magical animals very fun actually just even the landscapes were so odd.. next thing I know im back on earth. Im at the beach me and my brother split off we have a beach house mostly glass windows. And wtf?? The brazilians' plane is crashimg in the ocean. So I go out in the ocean the waves are crazy strong but I start saving people.

When im back on land i see the second plane coming in for a landing and a third crashing right behind it. Somone must have messed up their gps I thought.

The waves are way rougher now. My brother thinks its the best time for fungus. Mine is moldy so im peeling off this skin casing of long mold fiber strands.. like peeling a gross orange. It grosses me out back to the people. I notice our elevator down can access all the beach houses so we take an upgrade. Now the water is choppy and i cant make it back to the planes. But now there are dolphins all in the water herding people and such.. I got to practice my shark fighting skills. Luckily it was hammerheads so biting me was almost though not actually impossible.

All of it was a lot of fun..

My roommate was talking about mold last night haha..

You should live in my dreams peeple its all alternate realities alternate ways of living, I dont remember the last time I saw money or a grocery store or a city or anything like that.. mostly magical weirdos trying to trap me in their realm.

I wanted to go back but now its real life real fun time. I must be off.. no pun intended, off to work that is.. I must be off I say!

Ohh they had cheaper fresher cow parts.. i saved money by forgetting to order steaks. Horse girl just called me a magical dandelion.. haha

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Do you have a feeling your dreams are getting more intense? Peeling mold is weird but okay if it has a hook in reality, ie your roomy talking about it. To me it's lately like a parade of people I don't have contact with anymore. But they're getting weirder every day.
Thanks for sharing. Kitty-man.

I still want real weird not just dream weird. Where's my UFO fleet?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My dreams are always intense.
Moreso if I meditate and change my drinking habits. They're always so fun too.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The cutest most precious little 4 year old just gave me flowers... my heart is melting..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

aww

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

She gave me an imaginary brown bow she sewed..
Then I was very handsome. Its still in mu hair. I think ill wear it to bed.

I love people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23740529]Reverbs[/post

That's cute.

I love most people.

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join