It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: syclone

Stay on topic or I'll contact moderators to remove your posts and issue a warning.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
People cannot add 1+1 anymore, it's sad.
Just look at the air force space budget in the U.S. alone. And then consider that ginormous budget is on the record, not including black ops. I am not dumb enough to rule out E.T.'s in some cases but Jesus Christ people wake up...
edit on 1-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Greys were probing my anus

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I'd be inclined to consider a terrestrial answer first, but I'm having a hard time finding anything to match what I saw in the mention of prototype aircraft. Have you found anything to suggest this is terrestrial and add your evidence to the thread?
edit on 1-6-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I too have seen some inexplicable stuff, especially over the Texas skies. I can only guess like most but I will guess 99.99% of this stuff is terrestrial. That still leaves a bit to explain...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

there just species from other planets call em alien ufo carriers 500kw + sun =

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was hoping someone could add some evidence to suggest it was terrestrail, like a prototype project, but oh well.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ufo or military? Why not both, the military has UFOS. all it means is a unidentified flying object.
edit on 1-6-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Care to add any evidence to back your suggestions?

I saw this thing up close at one point and it was massive. I had some communication from it, but I'm holding off on the message for now. I have evidence on my computer of the message, but I'm trying to get my computer back from someone who took my files. But, the message, if true, is both prophetic and groundbreaking. There was also another witness to corroborate this, but I won't bring them up in this thread because I'm not sure if it would be safe due to the subject matter of the communication and the possible interest of the government.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

decode space ship pure sorcerer intel

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not sure if this was a vehicle used by Project Looking Glass, but I saw some projections from the craft that seemed to be from another location or planet or maybe another time!? Very weird sighting. This would be from the high strangeness category. There is way more to the story, but I'm saving some info on this.

Maybe our military has some weird stuff or maybe it was from someone else?? Not sure. Some suggested hypnotic regression. I'm skeptical of that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

did it glow particle cells ? or just like wireless visible link?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I got visions from it directly, and the white light emanating from the panels seemed to contain all colors of the spectrum at once, but looked white. I know that sounds strange, but the whole thing was so unusual, including the message to me.

I have heard the military has the ability to project sound into peoples minds, but this was images and sound and emotions.

Honestly, I've said too much since I'm trying to stick to facts of what can be proven.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

you saw a alien power radient ship that was half way seenable its like invisible alliens, but, how strong white power sorrounding the ship around

edit on 1-6-2017 by syclone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I saw things projected from the craft, but not aliens. I'm not willing to share that part here because it was so strange and I'm trying to stick to identifying what this was with facts.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

aliens are inside the ship no way to see the aliens inside
you saw a ship who cares we all seen one

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You've seen a ship!? Why so coy?? Add your experience here. Honestly, I'm not sure what I saw, UFO or Military?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
In re-reading the post, im leaning toward a terrestrial craft of some sort.

My first thought when i saw the photo re-creation was that it looked similar to stadium lighting. Next question is for what purpose? Just guessing but something like that would be ideal for support of large scale emergency operations. Something like an inflatable drone that can stay in an area as long as needed. Mount it with communications equipment that supports interoperability between responding agencies and you kill two birds with one stone. Kind of a mundane 2 cents worth but its late.

As far as the computer security issues you mentioned, I couldn't venture a guess. Sorry

Edit- well scratch what I just put down. Once I refreshed the page, more info popped up, making it a bit more towards high strangeness going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

ok i was like 10 pm theres these clounds i saw 3 blue red circles tringle hovering trow the clounds,not once but 3 times up and down till i saw it no more

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eql612

I came from an outdoor music stage concert in Chicago (Jonas Brothers) that night and I considered that it might be a concert in a field or filming of a TV commercial, but there is no array of lights to match that in my search and it was much brighter than the concert lighting I saw earlier. Also, the messaging I got made me think it was either mind control government or ET. It was very high strangeness and I wouldn't be offended if you had severe reservations. I do too. The messaging was insightful, but no need to share that to define what this object was. I don't want to derail the objective of the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join