It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedoo

I'll keep it short. There are some here on earth that have either a portal or viewer to other dimensions or planets. I've witnessed it. That is part of what was revealed to me. That's all I'll say for now. Amazing what I witnessed. High strangeness and left me wondering why it was revealed to me and what it all means. It took 4 years for me to mention it to anyone and you guys are the first to hear of this part. Sounds crazy, but it happened. At least what was presented to me seemed 100% real, right down to smells and emotions.
edit on 2-6-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedoo

Not sure who was hacking my computer. Not the FBI, but some hacker using my system as a proxy from what I gathered. FBI is looking in to it and my UFO files. Though they don't know most of the good stuff.

I didn't share this stuff before because it sounds so unhinged and crazy. Frankly, I expect skepticism over this. Heck, I don't even know what to think of it myself. I'll share more soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In my view, I think the message that you received is the key to identification.

There are allegedly a number of military mind control experiments taking place, many of which have been discussed here on ATS. There have also been many UFO sightings whereby the witness or witnesses have reported receiving messages or information in various forms, Bentwaters is just one example.

The details of many black projects have been leaked to the public over the years but to my limited knowledge a craft like the one you saw is not one of them, unless of course it has remained 100% secret.

So in this case, unless other hard facts come forward, supposition at this time is all we have.

So I'm going to take a guess at what this craft may have been doing.

We have a craft moving across the sky, broadcasting a subliminal message which I can only guess may have been something to the effect that the portal /conduit was open and ready for channeling or broadcast.

I say conduit because this represents messages that have been left within crop circles, such as the 2002 Crabwood binary code crop circle.
Now if this is the type of message being broadcast, who is the intended recipient?

If it were military, could it have been directed toward ground units in the vicinity or other craft above?

If it were extraterrestrial, could it also be directed toward military or extraterrestrial contacts above or below, or toward the general population as a whole in order to 'wake up' those that may not know they have these subliminal communicatory powers, but given the sparsely populated area, this appears doubtful, unless of course the message was intended to reach only you and your witness.

May I also ask, did your witness receive this exact same message or thought as you? (Apologies if you have already provided this info).

Your image depicts very uniform blocks of light, is there any way these could have been blocks of ASCII binary which would have had varied block sizes of light?

Of course none of what I write may be relevant to your sighting or answer your direct question of Military or ET but I think we have to look at the broader picture here.
Had you only seen the lights in the sky, then it would be a pretty typical sighting of a unique lighting array.

However you experienced much more than this, by way of the broadcast / thought transfer. That's what's interesting and unique here over and above the object. If we can't identify the object then we have to analyze the what other information is available, without that, we can only go so far.

I understand that the finer details of this case may help toward corroboration but if you can provide further information regarding the message without giving away the actual wording per se, this may help, but I respect your decision if you choose not to.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

My feeling is these were off world contacts that work with our black projects personnel. I'm not sure what my experience meant in the larger picture or why I was given the insights I was given. The other witness was immobilized but was awake. Essentially turned off but breathing.

The craft wasn't broadcasting a message. I'm holding off saying how I was communicated to until I can verify if there were other witnesses. It's a detail that could verify to me if another witness had the same experience and would help to corroborate their authenticity to the event.

As far as the messaging, I'm waiting to get my computer back with my notes on it to reveal more here.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Not sure if you already answered this somewhere in here, so pardon me if I'm asking the same question again, but: when you observed this craft or entity, could you hear ANYTHING, e.g. your car engine, birds, other cars, etc. - or were you indeed enveloped in silence?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I don't think there were any sounds as I recall. Certainly not from the craft. Honestly, I don't have an exact recollection of that because I was visually trying to mentally record the craft for later recreation. Someone suggested I should undergo hypnosis to recall all details. I wouldn't know what professional to see.

Did you have an experience to share and that lack of sound is a component of it?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Many people that experience a high strangeness event (like you seem to have) report an eerie silence, and also experience something best described as a "slowing down of time".

Can you recall having had any of those experiences?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
going full bore here but, given the testing from our military that we suspect is going on I would say it's more than probable our internet and phones are checked just as a way of confirming the scope of targeting during these alleged tests. It's easy and easily passed off just as another crazy ufo story by most, but if indeed testing was being done our communication with friends, family and even here would confirm results.

Just a thought but one that keeps popping up, for me at least.

Since you've passed the three year mark I'd say it seems a little late for them to care now, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Time seemed to slow, but I've had that same feeling before a highway accident too. Both dramatic episodes where it seems to kick the brain into high gear.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

My iPhone worked perfectly through the whole encounter. I was listening to a podcast at the time. I was fearful to stop and take a picture not knowing if I and my passenger could get scooped up by this impressive craft. The size and brilliance of the lights were intimidating. I don't scare easily. Put yourself in my shoes. Something the size of 2 barns floating 100 feet off the ground and lighting up the area like daytime and not looking like any aircraft ever. You can understand my reluctance to exit my vehicle.
edit on 3-6-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Just curious: did you or your companion note what was on the opposing side of the road, so: the OTHER side?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Nothing other than the craft to my left. There was a car coming south on the lane between me and the craft after I'd passed the craft. I wish I'd know who that was to corroborate the sighting. Surely they saw it. If nothing else I'd like to ask them if they were communicated to like I was.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Or a military testing area? Because it is semi remote it might be a way for flying/testing by the military? Honestly, if the military has something like this we'd win more wars and likely rule air transportation.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

The message points to off world contacts. Though that could be something the military intended to falsely convey. The visions/projections were something, if the military has, would be groundbreaking futuristic technology beyond anything I've read about or seen before. Maybe collaborative technology with off world contacts?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They will have planes reserved for proper wars like Russia or China and keep them for such time. Use the old stuff on the Arabs who are easy meat. Saying that you almost certainly saw somdthing not made by humans or aliens for that matter 😊

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Not made by humans or aliens. What does that leave? I have an idea on a 3rd option. My idea of what it really was.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That just may be.....
Horicon marsh is in the vacinity, as well as a few prisons, and farmland owned by the state, and worked by the DOC...
State owned/operated land could probably be sequestered in a minute by the feds... I think...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The is a small river in the back of the field. Sometimes UFOs have been seen near water, drawing some water in for whatever reason. Maybe for power. Though there was no water coming in to the bottom at the time I saw it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

If the military has what I saw, we'd be unbeatable and could rule the globe. No way that it would go unused.And the direct communication to the brain including sights, sounds and emotions. My feeling is this was all off world origination.
edit on 4-6-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join