It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
May 31, 2017

Hillary Clinton has finally gotten to the bottom of the primary reason why she lost the Presidential election to Donald Trump. Russia AND Obama AND Trump COLLUDED...oh my!

""Hillary Clinton came out swinging Wednesday, ripping Russia for her November loss to President Trump and accusing the White House of colluding with Moscow in weaponizing technology to bring her campaign down.

Clinton also linked Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections to Trump and said she hoped investigators would be able to unmask a plot to interfere in the U.S. elections.""

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

I think Hillary has now blamed everyone except Bill Clinton for her THREE Presidential election failures. (1992 - 2008 - 2016)

-cwm

+15 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Hillary has now blamed everyone except Bill Clinton for her THREE Presidential election failures. (1992 - 2008 - 2016)

Or better yet, herself.

Democrats say Trump us the worst ever... And he beat her, so I guess that makes her the worse ever.

Go take a look in the mirror Hillary.

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Shows her state of mind when she will not at all place any blame upon herself for losing.

Folks in the real world must face that reality every day. The ones who prosper admit and work on their faults.

+38 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

She needs to polish her excuses, like with cloth or something.

+20 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You would think all the psychiatrists that want to diagnose President Trump without ever treating him would be interested in jumping all over the obvious multitude of ailments exhibited by Mrs. Clinton.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think you have reading comprehension troubles.

Obama is never once mentioned in that article and clearly when the WH is mentioned she's not talking about the WH under Obama.

The entire thing she's talking about Trump and Trump only.

Putting the section in quotes is also incorrect as it's not in quotes in the article either because that nobody is quoted saying that. That is just how it's reported by Fox News for spin.

You're taking the Fox News Spin and then spinning it even more by suggesting she's blaming Obama for something.

There is nothing in that article to suggest what you're saying at all.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!!! FOX NEWS IS ALSO FAKE NEWS!!!

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Does this old hag every shut her pie hole.

Good lord. Ya know, the Dems need some new blood, some new leaders, a new plan and a new platform. Having Hillary up there repeatedly blaming everyone but herself while also continuing to split the party seems like a suicide mission to me.

Dem leaders should tell her to disappear. Instead, we're 7 months out and all we're getting is excuses and chasing the boogeyman.

+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Notice how she conveniently omits Correct The Record her online
Troll army she pays for with Dark Money?

Everything she says is a lie, aside from the fact that she lost again!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well, there's nothing half-vast about her conspiracies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She needs to polish her excuses, like with cloth or something.

I have a bleach bit both at home with her picture and that quote, the back is signed by the CEO, it's framed

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Poor old women, I sincerely hope she seeks the help she needs.

Classic case of paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Will she ever go away ....permanently !!!!!????

+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hillary is a "human" piece of walking trash. If the "purge" was real, she would almost certainly be one of the masked cowards going around murdering innocents and taking advantage of the limited time where she could face "no consequences" for her actions, just like she has done politically for at least a few decades with the help of her perv husband and their political connections.

I really hope we get to watch her continued persistence lead her to a flaming wreck of another campaign. She is a heartless, pompous Whore of Babylon who would do absolutely nothing for her country other than sell it out (just like Obama did).

Keep deflecting whorebag.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, there's nothing half-vast about her conspiracies.

And her flag is at half-mast.

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Obama is referenced right here:

“Anti-American forces are going after our economy and they are going after our unity as a nation."

+13 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dear Hillary,

Please stop making excuses and fanning the flames of discontent in order to distract from the tenement fire of a campaign you ran.

You didn't lose because of the media.
You didn't lose because of the Russians.
You didn't lose because of Wiki leaks.
You didn't lose because your a woman.
You didn't lose because of Obama.

You lost because you are perceived as an unlikeable lying untrustworthy power hungry opportunistic hole surrounded by ass.

Even more so than president Trump. And that in and of it self is a feat ..

Now please quietly fade away for a few years before you ruin Chelsea's run..

Actually never mind .. please continue to burn down the plantation with your rage..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is what really happened, they came out of the woods with ID's...........

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mOjOm

Obama is referenced right here:

“Anti-American forces are going after our economy and they are going after our unity as a nation."

You and I both know she's talking about Trump and Russia in that quote. That is what the entire article is about. It's not about Obama.

Can't you be honest about anything anymore???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trump tweeted calling her Crooked Hillary again and she responded. It's starting to look like 2016 campaign again. No!!

Hillary Clinton‏Verified account @HillaryClinton 41m41 minutes ago More

Hillary Clinton Retweeted Donald J. Trump People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe.

WTHell

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
This is what really happened, they came out of the woods with ID's...........

Damn, he's even an organ donor! What a fella.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join