It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

MEMEorable

"The Day Hillary Stood Still
Nov 8th, 2016, a Day That Will Live in Infamy
"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
WHATEVER the reason for nasty Hillary's loss, her daughter Chelsea says that the loss was a BLESSING!

""Chelsea Clinton called mom Hillary Clinton's loss in the 2016 presidential election an "unexpected blessing."

The younger Clinton's description came as she explained how her mother coped with losing.

"A little chardonnay maybe, and a lot of Charlotte," she quipped Wednesday on ABC's The View. Clinton said they all spent time with her own daughter and her son, Aidan.

She continued: "The unexpected blessing has been all the time we've been able to spend together as a family.""

Source: www.usatoday.com...

We can take from those words that her mom was BOMBED most of the time. Clinton-speak to downplay something is always diametrically opposite of the truth.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Less of your own typing and more image macros please, we can't just stray from the new guidelines around here so egregiously. Conform or be seen as an enemy!
edit on 5/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 31, 2017

Hillary Clinton has finally gotten to the bottom of the primary reason why she lost the Presidential election to Donald Trump. Russia AND Obama AND Trump COLLUDED...oh my!

""Hillary Clinton came out swinging Wednesday, ripping Russia for her November loss to President Trump and accusing the White House of colluding with Moscow in weaponizing technology to bring her campaign down.

Clinton also linked Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections to Trump and said she hoped investigators would be able to unmask a plot to interfere in the U.S. elections.""

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

I think Hillary has now blamed everyone except Bill Clinton for her THREE Presidential election failures. (1992 - 2008 - 2016)

-cwm

I love the part where she says she "hopes" a plot can be unmasked. Or in other words, she knows she is worse than dog meat with no excuse. All she can do now is HOPE some kind of Russian dirt exists that can be unmasked.

This is like hoping a jurist can be bribed to vote against her death sentence hearing, since no other way exists to save her sorry ass.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: xuenchen

Less of your own typing and more image macros please, we can't just stray from the new guidelines around here so egregiously. Conform or be seen as an enemy!

Here Here! I love those funny images.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep..as usual, Hillary missed the wave. HOPE and Change was the theme 10 years ago, LOL.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

ThIs is a perfect example of what the debate around here is slowly turning into, little by little; one liners with no substance getting tons of stars which in turn only leads to more of the same sort of one liners over and over until it finally becomes the norm.

Sad!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

ThIs is a perfect example of what the debate around here is slowly turning into, little by little. One liners with no substance getting tons of stars which only breeds more of the same sort of one liners over and over until it finally becomes the norm.

Sad!

I disagree. Exactly like the OP implies, some self reflection and responsibility is in order here.

You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing. You guys are obsessed. Keep on toeing that line guys!

Nothing to do with the OP,
Attack the poster(s) and not the topic,
It's the site/subject/posters fault.
Baseless ad hominems.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

ThIs is a perfect example of what the debate around here is slowly turning into, little by little; one liners with no substance getting tons of stars which in turn only leads to more of the same sort of one liners over and over until it finally becomes the norm.

Sad!

It's become a ghost town of Trump apologists.

Fact is: Hillary was "Swiftboated" - - - interesting when the truth came out about the Swiftboater crowd. I believe there is more to come on how this election was interfered with.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hell yeah! Let's dumb it down until it can't get any dumber!

We seriously need to rally the owners to turn this place into a 4chan-esque image macro board. I know you're with me, but who else?

Come on guys, let's buck the system that worked so well for so long around here!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

Sad!

It's become a ghost town of Trump apologists.

Fact is: Hillary was "Swiftboated" - - - interesting when the truth came out about the Swiftboater crowd. I believe there is more to come on how this election was interfered with.

Maybe you should go dodge sniper fire with Hillary....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well you're right, but only to a certain degree. It has become a ghost town of both Trump apologists AND Trump haters, each side feeding off of each other spiraling down towards social media oblivion with the likes of 4chan and 9gag.

Granted it hasn't reached that level YET but it seems to be headed in that direction, unfortunately.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is like her throwing Obama under a bus that has no tires and is up on blocks rusting away, hilarious.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

Sad!

Talented responses get stars. When there is a lack of talent, no stars. In the liberal view, everyone gets stars regardless of talent, virtue, or morality. It is sad when liberals feel left out, except they still do not try to improve to get stars because well, their idealism maintains the notion there should be reward without earning it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is like her throwing Obama under a bus that has no tires and is up on blocks rusting away, hilarious.

She throws him under, Obama gets up, brushes off, and walks to his next $400,000 speech.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly like the OP implies, some self reflection and responsibility is in order here.

I agree, and it should start with those whom post one-liners as rebuttals on a site that used to pride itself on its intelligent and well thought-out posts/debates.

Nothing to do with the OP,
Attack the poster(s) and not the topic,
It's the site/subject/posters fault.
Baseless ad hominems.

Have you not been paying attention to the site lately? You're describing most of the content posted here lately. Deflections and ad hominems.

What exactly is there left to add to the OP? There's not much room for discussion on what Hillary said other than to bash her or defend her, both options having ad hominems inherent to them. I'm not going to defend her because I don't like her and I'm not going to bash her because she's irrelevant.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh, I forgot to mention the constant partisan bias and gerrymandering as evidenced so succinctly in your post here.

Thanks for reminding me.

I've received exactly 0 stars (oops, spoke too soon) since joining this thread yet here I still am. If I cared about stars or felt "left out" I would have abandoned this thread already.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What's the difference between a Trump "apologist" and a Trump "supporter"? Is there any? I think of myself as a supporter of Trump's methods and policies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You forgot to add "hater of liberals" and "bipartisan" in your description.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
She says she "hopes investigators will uncover a plot". Why is that so?

Does anyone honestly think that millions of people changed their minds about who to vote for in the week leading up to the 16 election?

I'd bet 50 dollars that 95% of voters were set on their candidate months in advance.

If you look at the news from then, the charge was always " she mishandled classified emails on an unsecured server"...um, okay? Big whoop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join