It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

The word the president used is covfefe . It seems like ATSer's have made up their own new word..convfefe
I have seen threads popping up with the second spelling.

I had to go back to original tweet to see which one is correct. I was covfefely conflused.

My apologies, you are correct. In the future, I will try to remember the correct spelling..now if we could only get a definition!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

The word the president used is covfefe . It seems like ATSer's have made up their own new word..convfefe

I had to go back to original tweet to see which one is correct. I was covfefely conflused.

I think it's a Bearenstein/Bearenstain Bears kinda thing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's an urban dictionary word meaning to have a stroke while posting on social media.

Isn't that awesome that we are now adopting urban dictionary words into our vocabulary on ATS? So glad with the direction this place is going. Maybe we could be the new 4chan of politics or something, that would be amazing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Will she ever go away ....permanently !!!!!????

she is getting older...one can only hope...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Internet...just....broke.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump, Obama and Hillary. The Unholy Trinity of ATS (and the media in general), making up at least half if not more of the topics created here. With the number of diverse and niche forums on these boards, three people taking up half if not more of the content posted on this site is overkill.

If any one of those three names is said, the other two are sure to follow right behind it. She is the main topic, along with Trump and Obama.
edit on 5/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spoken like a true psycho--blame everyone and everything no matter how delusional instead of taking personal responsibility.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If only we could tell members what to think and talk about.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Now you're just coming across as nit-picky.

You are welcome and encouraged to post in any thread you prefer to discuss upon. Complaining about a thread, in that thread about the website that is comprised of many differed topics is kind of silly, don't you think?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If only we could tell members what to think and talk about.

*sigh*

One day Comrade.

One day.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's cool, whatever floats your boat. Me? I'll let others talk about what they want and I'll express my own opinion at the same time.

I have just as much of a right to criticize or praise this community and the content posted on it as you do.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

My apologies, you are correct. In the future, I will try to remember the correct spelling..now if we could only get a definition!

I heard on a low-powered urban station that Convfefe is jive for royal French poodles. Only a few of them exist and they're not Googleable.
edit on 5/31/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Googleable statation should be at the forefront of emerging CT's! Royal French poodles? Not so much methinks.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

I heard on a low-powered urban station that Convfefe is jive for royal French poodles. Only a few of them exist and they're not Googleable.

Well that settles that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I can't wait until she's senile, and tells tales of her horrors.

"Well of course we had them killed, how else would you keep them quiet?"

Should be a good time.

Unfortunately what you say is true, but she'll be at undisclosed location staffed by govt. you know what. People that won't talk, but I think actually everyone talks eventually.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Spoken like a true psycho--blame everyone and everything no matter how delusional instead of taking personal responsibility.

Actually, Hillary DID BLAME HERSELF, but only for ONE day.. Tuesday May 2, 2017.

""Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday that she's taking responsibility for her 2016 election loss but believes misogyny, Russian interference and questionable decisions by the FBI influenced the outcome.""

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

"And we still wonder about the meaning of failure"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

Well that settles that.

Maybe we'll get another mysterious tweet tonight. Domestic terrorist MSM CNN only covered RUSSIA TRUMP KOLOOSHON for 9 hours today. The rest was all about the royal French poodle.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is the meaning of "out of touch"?

🙃

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude, you just missed the most golden opportunity to post a meme of Hillary or Obama wearing a silly hat or something with a few words making fun of liberals as the tagline. I and many others probably would have given you more stars if you had posted a few more image macros and less of your own typing.

Wait, who am I kidding, you'll still get a bunch of stars, you always do! Memes are the new debate around here and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join