It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
So he's willing to make this and just about everything else in his life public, but not the evidence itself.

Why?

Because he is not a journalist like Assange.

If Dotcom admits to having possession of or handling of illegaly obtained documents, especially classified documents, he can be charged with espionage.

He needs assurance he will not be prosecuted as a member of an international spy ring.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Then why not release them anonymously?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Umm... Lmmfao! You guys swallowed everything this fraud said hook, line, and sinker. By his own admission, the story is fake.

😂😂😂

www.google.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

That's not his evidence is was posted by a former Infowars journalist, I think he just retweeted it

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

That's not his evidence is was posted by a former Infowars journalist, I think he just retweeted it

Doesn't it bother you that he would retweet without validating his source? Wouldn't that also call into question the other "evidence" he claims to have. Not to mention the fact that he will only share said evidence if the charges are dropped? This is a scam just like every other damn thing he's done in his life.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I find Mr. Dotcom's claims to be dubious, at best, but contrary to your claim, the article you linked actually reaffirms his claim to possess evidence related to Seth Rich's murder.

Also, anyone who has actually bothered to read this thread knows that your assertion that we have "swallowed everything this fraud said hook, line, and sinker" is absurd.

I suggest reading both the thread and the article you cited before commenting on either.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: odinsway

That's a compliment coming from anyone n the right sweet thang..
That's how I know I'm correct. I get on here and NO ONE AGREES WITH ME!
Then I KNOW my thinking is right on track.
Hey smart guy. I've got a few milliion in the bank and retired at age 57 after selling a successful business that I built with my own two hands.
Where are you in comparison to me?
Minimum wage earner?

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Throes

I just said it's how I know I'm correct. When no one on this forum agrees with me I'm positive I'm correct.

It must be hard being right all the time. Now I didn't realize it at first, but it seems as if we've got ourselves the second coming of Jesus right here on ATS. No longer a lowly carpenter but a bonafide genuine self inflating/self made millionaire.

(Bows humbly while in the presence of the messiah)

There's an old saying, where there's smoke there's fire and the Rich murder is billowing like a landfill tire fire despite you refusing to see it with your head stuck in the sand. Strap on your boots because it going to be a rough ride for the Dems once this bag of sh*t completely hits the fan.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: Sublimecraft
If you are endeavoring to honestly comprehend and have the Trump scandal explained to you, then it reasons you should at least have the foundation of the argument correct and not be pitching strawmen. Otherwise it just comes off like you are just baiting Silly in order to get her worked up and laugh at her for her troubles.

Yes, because when she gets worked up she says stuff like, "Where are you in comparison to me? Minimum wage earner?" which is exactly the kind of attitude she attributes to the right. It's spectacular.

One person's trollish behavior doesn't justify another person's trollish behavior.

Agreed but you do seem to feed off the trolls on your team like you are a brother. I would suggest you give it a rest and start being for Freedom of your fellow man from tyranny, Honesty of public officials and EVIDENCE. Your fellow lefty's, who most certainly appear to shill for liars, are ignoring evidence we can touch and then have the dubious audacity to be claiming things we can't touch or see, ARE evidence. Phtt on that!

Do you get that real evidence is found in something we can touch or possibly even in a witness verses not touch like an anonymous phone call to CNN ?

I suspect you would not dare, in a million years admit that fact. I will gladly point you in the right direction and you might see. But track records of the whole left on ATS is to 'pretend' they are better than others.. Since I am just one person who is in the middle, I am sad to see the extremeness of the left and the far right. However, the far right is not very many compared to whom you think are so. The Les's and the DBcowboys are making both sides of an argument but it is silly to not do so.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
www.scoop.co.nz...

"In accordance with his previous statement on this matter, Kim Dotcom’s solicitors in New Zealand have today sent the following letter to Robert Mueller, Special Counsel appointed to investigate interference with the 2016 United States presidential election and related matters"

It appears that Kim Dotcom may actually be telling the truth that he has evidence directly connecting Seth Rich with the DNC leaks. He actually followed through with having his legal team contact Robert Mueller. If he was lying he's certainly putting himself out there...

Quick rundown the way I understand it for anyone not familar with Kim's claims:

Kim claims he was speaking with a DNC insider over the course of a few months called "panda". Their discussions revolved around the corruption of the DNC, specifically vote tampering in the primaries.

The person calling themselves "panda" asked Kim for help getting leaked information to wikileaks. Kim is now claiming that "panda" was Seth Rich and he has evidence proving this.

Kim is presumably under surveillance by the us government in relation to his involvement in megaupload, a service he founded. It's assumed that "panda" was unmasked during these conversations.

If his claims are true the Russian narrative is dead and the DNC is in deep trouble...

edit on Tue May 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

But, but it can't be true. Zombie News, I mean the MSM says the Russians did it and Seth Rich was shot in a bungled robbery. They wouldn't lie, would they? (sarcasm)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Maybe because he knows intelligent people don't trust anonymous sources, and his evidence can be discredited if it was from an unknown source. Also, I'm sure his lawyers advised him not to.
edit on 30-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Fugitive's Dilemma

a reply to: anonfamily

If it's evidence, it's evidence. Its value lies in leading to more evidence. Whether it's "discredited" or not doesn't change its probative relevance if it points to the right people and corroborates other evidence.

Kim Dotcom claims a close relationship with WikiLeaks, so it's not like arranging for anonymous disclosure should be a problem for him.

If he had a habit of listening to lawyers, he wouldn't be a convicted criminal facing numerous indictments and extradition proceedings. More to this particular point, no attorney worthy of the title would advise him under any circumstances to publicly disclose that he is withholding evidence relevant to a murder case.

And that's the problem. None of this makes sense because it doesn't make sense. Hence reasonable skepticism of the claims made by a person whose credibility is already less than zero.

The honest solution would be to come clean, cease the strip-tease and disclose what he knows, rather than frame this as just another scam.

I don't recommend that anyone hold their breath waiting for that.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just read in this thread what amounts to just about every anti Trump poster here in denial and crapping their pants. Guess what? Mueller has an obligation to read the letter and look at any evidence that would impact his investigation. I read someone hoping that since he was a democrat, he would toss the letter. Thats what you depend on. Corruption. How about hearing out the evidence ? Youve investigated this Trump Russia collusion delusion for 10 months with nothing and you don't even want this to be seen because it a threat to your narrative. Truly despicable.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine
Patience is what led me to believe this is fake news and propaganda. Let me go over the reasons why:

• Primarily and most importantly. There is no hard evidence that this conspiracy is true. This entire CT is based on speculation and wish fulfillment at this point.

Lmao, your posts never fail to entertain me. Where exactly is the evidence for the alternative theory that Russians hacked the DNC? Is there any hard evidence you can point to what so ever, or for that matter is there even any decent circumstantial evidence? Assange all but outright admitted Seth was the source in an interview he did, I also don't see any reason why Dotcom would put himself into such a precarious position unless he felt he truly did have some solid evidence Seth was the source of the leaks. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did have some form of evidence, you have to keep in mind he still controls very popular file sharing and email services and has many connections to organizations like Wikileaks.
edit on 30/5/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
I just read in this thread what amounts to just about every anti Trump poster here in denial and crapping their pants. Guess what? Mueller has an obligation to read the letter and look at any evidence that would impact his investigation. I read someone hoping that since he was a democrat, he would toss the letter. Thats what you depend on. Corruption. How about hearing out the evidence ? Youve investigated this Trump Russia collusion delusion for 10 months with nothing and you don't even want this to be seen because it a threat to your narrative. Truly despicable.

That is one fantastic observation. We have criminal hillary and her cabal sweating bullets and these guys are here to say Russia Russia Russia with not one shred of evidence. KraZ did not answer my question, He will probably come back and act like he wasn't asked to respond.

ETA

I bet he won't come back because he knows you guys are right. AND IF HE DOES, he will get his logic tested hard. good work all to focus on the evidence and not the trivial bovine scat.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Justoneman because: e

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL that is not what a detective would do. You have to investigate all avenues if it is real or not. For you to disregard it means you are a partisan and not care for the truth.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't know if this article contains any new info, but it was recently published at 7:25pm this evening.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

If you release the evidence before a trial, the evidence can be rendered "not admissible" in court if it is a high profile case and the majority of the public knows about the evidence. That is because the jury would already know of the evidence before the trial, and a strong bias may exist. Prosecution and Defense both don't want that.

Also releasing evidence early would give the defense a longer time to prepare a defense for said evidence, or fabricate some way to discredit the evidence ahead of the trial. It would make the evidence less effective. The idea is to present the evidence only when it is needed.

Kim's lawyers know this. Keeping the evidence until last minute is the smartest move.

---

By the way, I see through your petty attempt to discredit Kim Dotcom. If anything you just proved he has learned a lot from his previous experience with the law. Also, Kim is putting his own life on the line while admitting to have evidence that got someone else assassinated. Unless he is suicidal, I don't believe he would just make all this up. Nor do I think anyone would willingly get involved knowing every spoon fed gullible mainstream media sponge would want his head too. What he is doing is the smartest move possible. Making statements, and going the legal route. None of this "lets just release everything" crap that would be less effective.
edit on 31-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
By the way, I see through your petty attempt to discredit Kim Dotcom.

You see what you want to see.

Kim Dotcom has done a far better job of discrediting himself than I ever could. If you have any doubts about that, I encourage you to read as much about him as possible from as many sources as possible, including him. In fact, especially him.

But that's not my goal or interest. I honestly don't give a damn about Kim Dotcom. I do give a damn about who killed Seth Rich, and why, because at this point his death looks more like a successful assassination than a botched robbery.

Maybe it was a botched robbery. Or maybe it was a targeted killing for political purposes. If the former, it's an all-too-common tragedy, and if the latter, whoever did it may prove key to unmasking an extremely dangerous criminal group (a political party, perhaps) whose existence would be a threat to the entire nation.

The difference between those possibilities is so vast that until the truth of the matter comes to light, too many Americans will be left wondering if this country has already moved beyond constitutional control, and that's not good.

If WikiLeaks and Kim Dotcom have solid evidence that Seth Rich was the person who leaked the DNC emails, that alone is the story of the century and could lead to previously unimaginable consequences for the people and government of the United States.

And if he really was, we need to know. To conceal something that important for any reason would be indefensible, which is why I don't appreciate the fan dancing of WikiLeaks and Kim Dotcom.

I just want the truth, would love to see it revealed, am not seeing a convincing argument for concealing it. That is only "petty" to those who are comfortable in its absence.

I'm not.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

oh dear - you do realise that there COULD be an option " C" - dont you

disprooving " it was seth richards " does not automatically mean " it was russians "

and the reverse is also true

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because it's fake .

How do you know it is fake?

They don't.

They're just hoping you'll believe their words so it'll go away.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join