It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

No, detectives don't go chasing unicorns honey.
edit on 5312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Nope it's easy being right. You just have to apply yourself. Study. Take notes if necessary.

No need for silly hyperbole like the second coming.
Shakes head.

It's not like knowledge isn't right there for the taking. Study...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

First a letter has to exist.
Then ..well no he doesn't have to read it. He can throw it in the garbage along with the letters of confessions to the murder of Jimmy Hoffa.
Because he like the rest of the FBI know this story is bull #.
Like pizza gate.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
From what I`ve noticed, the US doesn`t like to cut deals or outright change their direction openly. I remember when Assange offered to turn himself over to the US if they released Manning. Well, they released Manning but refused to accept Assange`s offer nor entertain the thought of cutting such a deal.

I say this because the US wants Kim real bad. Yet, they want him outright with no deals made. so, it`s doubtful they would accept his offer of information because it gives Kim an advantage over the US and it would openly force the US to change their direction.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Kim claims he was speaking with a DNC insider over the course of a few months called "panda". Their discussions revolved around the corruption of the DNC, specifically vote tampering in the primaries.

The person calling themselves "panda" asked Kim for help getting leaked information to wikileaks. Kim is now claiming that "panda" was Seth Rich and he has evidence proving this.

So an anonymous source is okay if it incriminates Democrats? How would Dotcom know who his anonymous source is?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomwv

Is Assange wanted in the U.S.?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: freedomwv

Is Assange wanted in the U.S.?

No, but extradition can happen here.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How will Robert Mueller view information that could take his focus from Russia-Trump-Election meddling, over to Seth Rich-DNC-Election meddling?

If Mueller is a Democrat at heart (or any other way), he'll but the KimDotCom "interference" in his investigation on ice...or maybe the trash can. You think?

Meuller's job is to try to find evidence of Russian interference with the election and if there was collusion of any kind. What Kim Dotcom is saying is irrelevant because even if you proved he was correct, it does not rule out Russia interference in some capacity and it doesn't rule out collusion. He's likely to not even consider this information as part of his specific investigation. This could trigger a separate investigation however.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
I do give a damn about who killed Seth Rich, and why, because at this point his death looks more like a successful assassination than a botched robbery.

The only possible reason a nobody staffer like Seth Rich could have been assassinated for (in the wildest stretch of the imagination) would have been to have an assassination to point to, showing the DNC as being capable of doing such a thing.

He had no availability to garner any potentially incriminating evidence against the Grand Witch or any of her cohorts.

Otherwise I cant seem to see how you draw this conclusion.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedomwv
From what I`ve noticed, the US doesn`t like to cut deals or outright change their direction openly. I remember when Assange offered to turn himself over to the US if they released Manning. Well, they released Manning but refused to accept Assange`s offer nor entertain the thought of cutting such a deal.

???????????????

Nope. Assange said if Manning was released he would come to the US and face any charges in court.
Manning was released...and Assange backed-out on his written pledge.

WTH are you talking about? I read that letter and followed the story. The US never told Assange he could not come and sort out his legal situation?

I say this because the US wants Kim real bad. Yet, they want him outright with no deals made. so, it`s doubtful they would accept his offer of information because it gives Kim an advantage over the US and it would openly force the US to change their direction.

Kim has faked "evidence" in the past. The Sony Exec and New Zealand PM.
He now wants to the US to grant him Immunity on the outstanding Fraud and Money Laundering charges so he can share his "Evidence"..And he wants those charges dropped BEFORE he shares what he has.

It is ridiculous...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's the point - he supposedly has evidence that panda was Seth rich

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

???????????????

Nope. Assange said if Manning was released he would come to the US and face any charges in court.

WTH are you talking about? I read that letter and followed the story. The US never told Assange he could not come and sort out his legal situation?

He now wants to the US to grant him Immunity on the outstanding Fraud and Money Laundering charges so he can share his "Evidence"..And he wants those charges dropped BEFORE he shares what he has.

It is ridiculous...

I don't see where he asks for immunity on the outstanding charges just safe passage to and from the States so that he will not be arrested.

Accordingly, for Mr Dotcom to attend in person in the United States to make a statement, and/or give oral evidence at any subsequent hearing, special arrangements would need to be discussed and agreed between all relevant parties. Such arrangements would need to include arrangements for his safe passage from New Zealand and return. This is because Mr Dotcom is determined to clear his name in New Zealand.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well thank covfefe that Kim Dotcom can clear everything up. He's a very honorable and honest man, so everything he says must be true.

The letter that he sent is the Rosetta Stone of our time, helping all who see it to translate current events into a coherent narrative. Mueller is so fortunate to have Dotcom take care of all of his work. And, it saves us taxpayers some money. That's doubly awesome.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

My understanding was the "sony" email was setup by NZ PM folks, PM was corrupt.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Kim claims he was speaking with a DNC insider over the course of a few months called "panda". Their discussions revolved around the corruption of the DNC, specifically vote tampering in the primaries.

The person calling themselves "panda" asked Kim for help getting leaked information to wikileaks. Kim is now claiming that "panda" was Seth Rich and he has evidence proving this.

So an anonymous source is okay if it incriminates Democrats? How would Dotcom know who his anonymous source is?

Well...make up your mind! We like to play fire for fire and tit for tat. We are fans of equality. You claimed anonymous sources were fine for the left, so we assume those are the rules.

Unless your a hypocrite.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Indigo5

???????????????

It is ridiculous...

I don't see where he asks for immunity on the outstanding charges just safe passage to and from the States so that he will not be arrested.

US authorities don't let international criminals roam free in the USA.

"Special Arrangements" is a placeholder for immunity.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Absent credible evidence either way, any conclusion would be premature.

That's the problem: not enough evidence, just hints, allegations and things left unsaid.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

he COULD give evidence via video link

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The collusion going on is the medias liberal and conservative journalist with democrats and republicans senators and congress every night on the news pretending it is real journalism.
Seth Rich investigation nothing to see
UFO,s nothing to see
Saddam Hussein had WMDs fellas 100 % fact,wait not true
U.S. pretends their is not 10s of millions radical Muslims,lie
U.S. pretends Egypt revolution was the spark of a great freindly democracy,lied
U.S. pretends Syrian rebels would over throw Assad,lied
U.S. thinks ISIS contained in the U.S.,lying
Etc,etc,etc, All they need to do is admit they are in a major war with radical version of Islam.
Somewhere along the way this Julian Assange guy and hackers are now at war with the U.S.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is it proper to honor Seth Rich's parents wishes, and leave this alone...to let him rest in peace? My heart says "yes", honor their wishes..but my mind has this dark desire to see Hillary Clinton and the DNC connected.

Like the DNC pushed the Fake Russian story for 6 months trying to impeach Trump? I don't care what his crazy lefty family wants.

I want them to find the killers and put them in prison. I hope they find the DNC guilty and shut down the sick party. Then it will be just Libertarians or RNC.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join