It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sublimecraft
If you are endeavoring to honestly comprehend and have the Trump scandal explained to you, then it reasons you should at least have the foundation of the argument correct and not be pitching strawmen. Otherwise it just comes off like you are just baiting Silly in order to get her worked up and laugh at her for her troubles.

Yes, because when she gets worked up she says stuff like, "Where are you in comparison to me? Minimum wage earner?" which is exactly the kind of attitude she attributes to the right. It's spectacular.

One person's trollish behavior doesn't justify another person's trollish behavior.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's spectacular.

It is from time to time.
Nov 9 was pretty spectacular.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

''Twas indeed

Shock and awe

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

How do you know it is fake?

Just ask Sean Hannity. You can probably find him somewhere on the unemployment line.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The author of the letter:

ANDERSON CREAGH LAI LIMITED

They are a real law firm:
www.acllaw.co.nz...

Phil Creagh
Director

So, I am pretty sure the letter came from them, or they would be screaming by now at the use of their identity.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

www.acllaw.co.nz...

Phil Creagh
Director

So, I am pretty sure the letter came from them, or they would be screaming by now at the use of their identity.

I reckon he has indeed sent the letter, but what are the real chances that it will be acted upon? I mean seriously, if he had actually sent some evidence to get people interested in what he has, then Mueller might bite, but just some letter from a a person indicted for crimes is not going to get actioned in my view. KimDotCom should really put up or shut up.

I can't treat this as anything other than gossip until there is some clear evidence.
There are too many people trying to gain limelight, clicks and readers from the Trump phenomenon to believe anything we see without some proof.
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.acllaw.co.nz...

Phil Creagh
Director

I reckon he has indeed sent the letter, but what are the real chances that it will be acted upon? I mean seriously, if he had actually sent some evidence to get people interested in what he has, then Mueller might bite, but just some letter from a a person indicted for crimes is not going to get actioned in my view. KimDotCom should really put up or shut up.

I can't treat this as anything other than gossip until there is some clear evidence.
There are too many people trying to gain limelight, clicks and readers from the Trump phenomenon to believe anything we see without some proof.

What are the odds? Something you've written that I cant find something I disagree with.

Anyone can get their lawyer/law firm to write an untruth...simply because a law firm has drafted a letter for their client means absolutely nothing. I'm sure they don't mind raking in $300 an hour to type up a letter.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

OMG! I starred you! Is it snowing outside or something?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

HEY!!! This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If there's any truth to Kim's claims this is going to destroy the DNC and be the biggest political story of all time.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't know if there's anything new at this link for those of you who are closely following the Seth Rich murder, but the fact that Judicial Watch is now involved speaks volumes, in my mind.

www.wnd.com...

Is it proper to honor Seth Rich's parents wishes, and leave this alone...to let him rest in peace? My heart says "yes", honor their wishes..but my mind has this dark desire to see Hillary Clinton and the DNC connected.

Do judicial watch have any credibility with anyone? If so, why exactly? They are partisan, jump on any cause going that meets their requirements without silly little things like facts. Isn't Kim dotcom similar?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Judicial watch seems 50/50 to me, I'm not totally sold on them. They seem to do good but also seem pretty right wing biased.

They did the foia request on the IRS scandal in 2015 right?
edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: uncommitted

Judicial watch seems 50/50 to me, I'm not totally sold on them. They seem to do good but also seem pretty right wing biased.

They did the foia request on the IRS scandal in 2015 right?

I don't think there involvement means anything other than it's another bandwagon to jump on that meets their agenda personally.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's a fairly close minded way to be, why even be posting on ATS if your so convinced the MSM is infallible and have all the answers you need? I'm sure that you would find plenty of like minded people to discuss your Russian narrative on CNNs' forums

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If there's any truth to Kim's claims this is going to destroy the DNC and be the biggest political story of all time.

I wish this were true, but even if he can prove Seth was the one to provide data to Wikileaks, they can't prove the DNC/Clintons/FBI or whoever murdered him.
They'll continue to push the botched robbery story until this fades away, and there's nothing we can do about that.

Our own government is covering this up, and anyone who has a chance of making it public is either in on it or already dead.
I'll bet some gang banger got paid well to shoot the kid in the back- using "stolen" FBI weapons- and I'll bet you that same gang banger was killed the next day.

Dead men tell no tales.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.acllaw.co.nz...

Phil Creagh
Director

If someone is going to submit evidence to law enforcement, and wants it to be taken seriously for use in a legal matter, the absolutely WRONG thing to do would be to post the evidence publicly.

The fact that he is doing this right adds credibility.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you want to watch a good discussion from both sides, very well moderated, watch this Crosstalk episode on RT. Simply miles ahead of anything you would ever see on CNN.

edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I hope Kim has good security

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Leave it to RT to at least cover the topic

Msm blows

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.scoop.co.nz...

"In accordance with his previous statement on this matter, Kim Dotcom’s solicitors in New Zealand have today sent the following letter to Robert Mueller, Special Counsel appointed to investigate interference with the 2016 United States presidential election and related matters"

It appears that Kim Dotcom may actually be telling the truth that he has evidence directly connecting Seth Rich with the DNC leaks. He actually followed through with having his legal team contact Robert Mueller. If he was lying he's certainly putting himself out there...

Putting himself out there as opposed to what?

He is a criminal wanted in multiple countries and currently fighting extradition to the United States.

He has also faked emails, records etc. in his past stunts..

edit on 30-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join