It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I belive i witnessed evolution in progress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HolydarknessVA

It wasn't until recently that the part of the brain we thought contained our consciousness was found to be incorrect.
A man who lost 90% of his brain - including the area that scientists presumed housed our consciousness, lives a pretty normal life, and has proved, science was wrong.

The whole story

It's a pretty remarkable tale in that it shows how little we actually do know about the human mind.

Considering, this is what science thinks the brain is broken into:

Now compare that to this mans brain...and keep in mind, we lives a normal life, with a job and family:

There's a lot of empty space in there.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe, but either way your sisters life is amazing. I'm happy things turned out well for her and your family!

-Alee

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HolydarknessVA

That's called plasticity, not evolution.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.iflscience.com...
and when i was young i hiched around the country ( cleaned a persons barn in CA there daughter was around 7 totaly normal in every way ( but had had some kind of accedent at 4 and half her brain was destroyed and yet she was normal as you or I .
My sons girl has a daughter ( prime baby ( born at 6 months just over a pound at birth she is 4 and about at teh leave her mother would be at that age ( in otehr words moms no genius lol but if you like red necks you would like her down toe arth easy to understand hard to pick a fight with .Not that i ever try lol but have seen people arnt and rave and she just looks like ?? whats all te fuss about lol .
anyway the linked storie is much much stranger as this person has almost NO brain except the olamagata .
and yet is normal even science is stumped on him .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join