It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn You Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's because you're American. Everybody looks down on you really, it's just that Canadians don't bother trying to hide it like most of the world does.
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Wait, what does drugs have to do with you sending us Justin My Status As A Male Is Questionable Bieber?

Are you implying that I will need illicit narcotics to cope with this horrific development?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
Bieber is twice your size and gets more lady play than you could ever dream of so I see a lot of jealousy emanating from you bro.

Bieber could kick your azz js.

The way that he kept glancing at me and batting his eyes I think he actually wanted to do something else to me.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

But the love is not there, it´s not genuine love. Can´t tell me that. I´m rather a common guy who is loved for who he is than some famous guy that can´t trust anyone because they want the fame and money. I imagine it´s very hard to find someone who genuinly loves you for who you are, not because you are a star and famous.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is clearly retaliation for all the Canadian hockey teams being knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs this year.

edit on am55201717America/Chicago29p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ttobban

Wait, what does drugs have to do with you sending us Justin My Status As A Male Is Questionable Bieber?

Are you implying that I will need illicit narcotics to cope with this horrific development?

yes, copious amounts of drugs will be needed
edit on am55201717America/Chicago29p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hahaha... no way, don't do anything I say... I am not normal.

What I am saying is, that the U.S. has ruined the U.S., but still has 'bully rights' in the world stage. The U.S. is the high school jock QB. Canada is the scholar. Well, we are in college now. In college, the QB's playing days are numbered... and all the scholars are prepping to become the bosses of the QB's as they are entering 'post glory days'.

I actually agree with everything you say... but I also see it as our own fault as Americans letting our government ruin our glory days and not take over the NFL like was possible. But, this rant is an Al Bundy rant, of which we tell stories of when we scored 5 touchdowns in one game in Polk High.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

For disclosure:

I'm a Canadian and no offence taken at all.

Very sorry that you have had these experiences. You must understand Canada gets very cold in the winter and frostbite is a real concern.

I truly believe if you had the pleasure of just one complimentary beaver tail from the Rideau Canal festive turkey event, i believe we would blow your mind.

Cheers and many apologies again!

Please enjoy some complimentary Celine --- free of charge

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Wrong their bud.. Us English and then the French gave Canada words after they stopped using the word "UG"

Look at you, trying to rewrite history.

Also, you rat bastards sent us Piers Morgan which means you aren't far behind the Canadians.

Twas done on purpose to show you Yanks and Canadians how sharp we are...

You can keep him too mate

Warmest

Lags
edit on 29-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
This is clearly retaliation for all the Canadian hockey teams being knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs this year.

Good lord. What will you do to us when the Jays don't make the series again?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
yes, copious amounts of drugs will be needed

I may have to explore this route becasue the wine didn't help last night.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
Hahaha... no way, don't do anything I say... I am not normal.

Too late. I just placed an order with CartelDirect.com for some good smack.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Love it. The stereotypical Canadian politeness.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

But, if we must include illicit drugs, as I feel should be relevant to this debate...

Americans are averaging 200 million anti-depressant prescriptions a year, while still classifying "ILLICIT" drugs as a war being put forth on them. Mexico's cartel finances that feed our black market meets and or exceeds Mexico's legal economy. That country is ruined now, because of U.S. regulation.

Back to the 200 million anti-depressants. Canada is keeping their citizens stoned on a plant... they won't cause resistance and they move on an hour later with no harm. Americans are zombified, and can't achieve simple and normal things anymore. This allows for the stoned and creative thought citizens to be healthy enough to have their brains functioning after they are done being stoned. Anti-depressants don't offer that luxury... they make zombies instead.

Another smart Canada move. Go to the U.S. if you want their zombie health care... it'll get you out of Canada, so it's a win/win scenario for them. Just counter the bad moves of the U.S., and Canada will be the fat and numb culture of the world in 80 years.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Awesome post! Very funny! 😇😇😇

On behalf of Canada, please accept our deepest sympathies, appreciation and of course:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

s

Nice. Between the Beebs and Piers I think the United States should cluster bomb both Canadian and England with Kardashians.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Awesome post! Very funny! 😇😇😇

It isn't funny! This is for realz. He's actually moving here and looking to subvert our way of life.

edit on 29-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Love it. The stereotypical Canadian politeness.

I just wish that they would do something about those lumberjack shirts and cleft chins!

And another one of their crap singers :

Pisses me off that the bloke in the video has had surgery to look like me!

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

s

Nice. Between the Beebs and Piers I think the United States should cluster bomb both Canadian and England with Kardashians.

One Kim buttock would finish off Scotland, Ireland and Wales in one go as well as the Shetland Isles.... oooOOOer...

That is some nasty artillery you have there!
edit on 29-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

And another one of their crap singers :

Bewteen this Bieber, Celine and Captain Kirk they have some of the worst singers on the planet. Now they all live here.

Damn you Canada!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join