It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually wants an Alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: TheFatedOutsider
Chanced are they would me scary more adanced

Doubtful. What if they were just dumbasses on a family vacation who took a wrong turn and landed on Earth?? Like when Chevy Chase ended up in East ST Louis .....

....and we eat them, steal their tech, and rule the universe.
haha could you imagine?

But wouldn't they be way advanced by simply being able to travel to here? They would have to be able to travel properly in space. We are still trying to get to our neighbour

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I like the one where Antarctica is shrouded in secrecy, and our planet is not what we believe and the we have to unite under the a One world government to fight aliens which are actually a False flag and merely UFO`s (drones) controlled by artificial intelligence, technologies and unforseen patents that will appear to be magic

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Bring it on.....

It'll finally sort out that religion debacle

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If they have been here before in the distant past and behave as CREATOR, GOD sends (sent by the CREATOR OF ALL* things) that assist in the upgrading of the planet and its inhabitants and not degraders' of a planet and its inhabitants, then 1 would welcome a visit from the Cosmic Family...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sure I will welcome it. As other posters have stated, it may be just what we need to unite the people of earth in a time where it seems no end to the backlash of differences.

It could take at least 2 paths, I think the fight them together would best serve man at this point.

To have them come and offer their hand to help heal Earth and the environment, to share technologies and to open up about the universal world we are shut off from due to our immaturity, seems less likely as that would mean people having to trust and I doubt they are capable.

I personally know that they are already here, they are manipulating religion and politics and terraforming our planet.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Doubtful. What if they were just dumbasses on a family vacation who took a wrong turn and landed on Earth?? Like when Chevy Chase ended up in East ST Louis .....

haha could you imagine?

But wouldn't they be way advanced by simply being able to travel to here? They would have to be able to travel properly in space. We are still trying to get to our neighbour

Hmm they could take the light speed Gs if they were mushy... like deep sea jellyfish. I aint afraid of nothing that has to walk around with a fishbowl on its head with squishy tentacles. Or large floppy tardigrades. Indestructible yes.. but look like theyd make good pets and we could use their pelts to make space suits. That also kinda ruins the tasty to eat part of it all...

If we were squishy I bet we would have perfected space travel by now...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The aliens have chosen a method of invasion by infiltrating among us. They want to mix with us and then some grand event is supposed to come about. They want to filter out the Donald Trump, Taliban, religious fundies, Hitler, Hillary Clinton, the criminal element in us...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Alien invasions are over-rated.

Parking is going to be next to impossible.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Alien invasions are over-rated.

Parking is going to be next to impossible.

AND theyll take our jerbs!!!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

And the right will do the same song and dance about the left wanting to let the space aliens in without vetting process.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

haha could you imagine?

Hmm they could take the light speed Gs if they were mushy... like deep sea jellyfish. I aint afraid of nothing that has to walk around with a fishbowl on its head with squishy tentacles. Or large floppy tardigrades. Indestructible yes.. but look like theyd make good pets and we could use their pelts to make space suits. That also kinda ruins the tasty to eat part of it all...

Or maybe we are looking at space travel all wrong. I still think we are in genuine infancy in almost all aspect's of everything. Am alien race would wreck us instantly if they wanted to!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Dey terk er jerbs?

Derkterkerjerbz!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

haha could you imagine?

Or maybe we are looking at space travel all wrong. I still think we are in genuine infancy in almost all aspect's of everything. Am alien race would wreck us instantly if they wanted to!

Or like most "advanced" civilizations.. they destroyed themselves already and no one is there to invade us.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

haha could you imagine?

Or like most "advanced" civilizations.. they destroyed themselves already and no one is there to invade us.

Haha maybe man, maybe!always hated the idea of with intelligence, we do the dumbest thing and end ourselves. Sadly, humans are kinda on that path for the most part.

Aliens, won't need to invade, just wait and watch us F up
edit on 28 5 2017 by TheFatedOutsider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Seriously the aliens might make a move and carry out a regime change in America!

How does that idea sound to you?

Demand they destroy all the WMD'S

Clean up the environment

Eliminate extreme poverty

Make Bernie PRESIDENT. No FORGET Bernie, Make Tulsi Gabbard presidenta

Exterminate groups like the Taliban, ISIS, neocons, Hollywood, Fox news, CNN, the secret perpetuators of 911, gangs, organized crime, drug dealers, and all other type of miscreants...

BOY THAT WOULD LEAVE A BORING WORLD WOULDNT IT?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
I like the one where Antarctica is shrouded in secrecy, and our planet is not what we believe and the we have to unite under the a One world government to fight aliens which are actually a False flag and merely UFO`s (drones) controlled by artificial intelligence, technologies and unforseen patents that will appear to be magic

Antarctica is a freeze dried museum of Humanitarian history and those keeping it from the masses as we speak should be CHARGED WITH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY on behalf of all past current and unborn humans....... any individual group or government that suppresses humanitarian history MUST BE CHARGED AND PUNISHED.

A Global Humanitarian governing system is inevitable.....it is necessary....and it is long overdue....but it cannot be achieved by force and by disarming and disempowering the masses....it CAN BE DONE by disbanding TPTB and by equalising the fiscal global landscape....removing wealth from the 1% who control most of it....and then preventing any one individual from ever gaining inequitable fiscal power ever again....fiscal power is RESOURCE BASED and we all have an equal birthright to these global resources....so it is anti-humanitarian to pursue personal fiscal advantage or wealth.....unless......what you do truly benefits global humanity....lol...there is MORE MONEY THAN EVER TO BE MADE.....by simply helping people....but this is NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY or thy would be doing it,it isnt money because TPTB already PRINT THEIR OWN MONEY....this is much deeper much more sinister ...this is about ABUSING SECTORS OF HUMANITY FOR PERSONAL GAIN.....about CONTROLLING HUMANITY.....the bigger our global population becomes th more w need to view resource managment on a global scale and the closer the current TPTB come to being disbanded and disenfranchised and this is why they are more concerned with population control than with making money.......

There are lots of different types of craft....they are simply easy to understand technology which should tell you the people using it arent quite as bass-akwards as we currently are....technology is needed by the people flying these craft ,they are like us and are on different levels of advancement.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage theyll take our jerbs!!!

Just think of all the Space Cash they'll bring though

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Like Mexicans everywhere?

I lived in Yuma Arizona for a while, it wasn't that bad. I'll go with that one.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Contact!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Already happened. A few thousand years ago....and we basically ignored it and deny it now. Check out all the ancient history for the last 10,000+ years.....theyre here. And have been.

Wont be any invasion. Would we invade an ant hill or bee's nest? Of course not...we are already here and need nothing from either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join