It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually wants an Alien invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wrong. Humans invade bee hives, bird nests and ant hills all the time.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Part of me does want an alien invasion to occur primarily on the grounds that I believe that's what it would take to finally unite humanity. Having common enemies have always united previously-feuding factions. It might very well eradicate racism and ethnic prejudice on large scales.

However, I firmly believe that any alien civilisation that has the technical ability to travel vast distances in space also has the technical ability to conquer or eradicate humanity with ease, and the perpetuated Hollywood myth that humanity could even have a long-shot or last-ditch effort to defeat them is ridiculous.

Even if the aliens turned out to be peaceful and benevolent, given the established precedents here on Earth with advanced societies contacting more primitive ones, the long-term outlook for the survival of humanity is questionable at best, what with the possibility of communicable pathogens between species wiping us out and the introduction of organisms into the environment that could compete with the local plant and animal life destroying the food chain.

With either scenario, I feel the future of humanity post-contact would be rather bleak.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Too late, were already here...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Which one you want? One that prevents WW3
or an alien invasion that takes over the world like what hollywood shows
?

Anyone else thinks alien controls the world already?

I'd prefer a con-artist masterpiece false flag invasion from Nazi Antarctica that BEGS First-Wave potential Messiahs (superhumans evolving now) to save and defend the Earth's people, showing them the way...

Rather than a babysitter "actual" ET invasion doing it for us, wiping our own evolving behind for us.

We can do it.
Carve our own path to the stars through the destiny provided for us.
...all sides incorporated...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
A race of beautiful nordic aliens with one goal... to breed with humans.
I would welcome our alien overlords with open arms..

That's why Aliens don't want to make themselves known to us, because we'd try to have sex with them.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Death by Snu Snu?

:-)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When I picture extraterrestrials coming to earth I imagine something along the lines of futurama, a co-habitation rather than invasion. The sad fact though is that we would more than likely find a way to screw things up and end up in some sort of battle of the species.

As far as them being here already? I wouldn't be surprised at all.
reply to: makemap

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'd like evidence the ufos are unconventional, at least. Maybe highly advanced classified programs. Just something real and strange, to make sense of the mess. Otherwise, I'm forced to conclude the mass of humanity is ignorant and unreliable. We're--for the most part--irrational and prone to hysteria. Science is the only thing holding us together. And that frightens me.

I suppose it's naturalism I'm afraid of. Atoms. Just a mass of incomprehensible interacting forces. Beautiful, but chaotic and transient. You might say it's purposeless. We might have a purpose within the system, but beyond that? Not really. I think we use faith to cope with reality. For example, we know we live and die in this physical system. By itself, ti's frightening. With faith we reassert ourselves and overcome insecurities.
edit on 5/29/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Depends on the situation. An evil alien race bent on our destruction and/or enslavement...hell no.😡

An Empire or Confederacy/Federation that invades us as a last resort, so that we don't come under the control of a worse faction or that invades so that that we become a client/vassal/tier state with eventual equality as partners & members in the Empire/Federation...I'm okay with that scenario.👍

edit on 29-5-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: Space

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The aliens have chosen a method of invasion by infiltrating among us. They want to mix with us and then some grand event is supposed to come about. They want to filter out the Donald Trump, Taliban, religious fundies, Hitler, Hillary Clinton, the criminal element in us...

Too much fuss. Do you really think a civilization which can produce thousands, millions or more times our world energy production in just one of their interstellar spaceships would want to waste time infiltrating our--primitive by comparison--population? Nay. They're more likely to just watch us like we watch natives or to change our dna without our knowledge.

That's our ego. We think we're important enough for super civilizations come here and give us praise and think we're worth invading. We think the only reason they wnat to be here is because htey want what we want, what we have, what we can do, etc. We're the center of everything.

Maybe htey don't. Maybe they're sightseers. Maybe htey already have what they want and only stop here now and then to get a sip of water. A drop in the bucket, no big deal and then they're gone. You know, bigger and brighter things. Things we can only imagine and only meagerly.

Just my opinion I still respect yours. Pessimistic open mind.
edit on 5/29/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Which one you want? One that prevents WW3
or an alien invasion that takes over the world like what hollywood shows
?

Anyone else thinks alien controls the world already?

Once I posted this as hypothetical - The more I see, calculate, and observe, the more convinced I've become that it is in
fact happeniing this way:

"Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth"

See it here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-5-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
We are like those gorillas who live under supervision in a limited part of the jungle. The gorillas dont know this if course.
We dont tell them anything (they wouldnt understand anyway so why bother) and let them stay in their jungle.
At least until we need to build a highway right through their territory.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do. I will take a chance that the benevolent ones are more dominant, and can help save us from ourselves.

It appears we are really screwing it up, and we could use s little help. If they eat us, oh well. It keeps us from eventually eating each other, when things get bad enough.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You forgot something. You would welcome them with open arms,and unzipped flys.

YEs invade us and show us how to be kind to one another. advance our tech and political institutions and shut up the global warming debate.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

In all the hundreds of books ive read and watched videos on this subject , ive never heard anyone reporting a laughing alien.

If there was only one report of a laughing Alien i would feel ok with an invasion.

So please let there be laughing Aliens.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
a reply to: yuppa

In all the hundreds of books ive read and watched videos on this subject , ive never heard anyone reporting a laughing alien.

If there was only one report of a laughing Alien i would feel ok with an invasion.

So please let there be laughing Aliens.

OK - Observe the two laughing aliens in this short clip - Even though from a fictional movie it is based upon real aliens!:

"Flight of the Navigator (1986)"

On YouTube:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
An alien invasion would be crazy...I'm sure there are already "scientific" aliens in our solar system and for invading aliens to pass by them and try to invade Earth would be really insane. I'm sure what we know about UFO's and if we really recovered a crashed disc at Roswell, then our Air Force and Space Military "commandos" what have you , could probably put up a good fight against invaders.

Invading aliens would be different than the encounters black budgeted programs have encountered with ET and UFO's. I don't think visiting aliens would stop world hunger, create world peace, end world poverty, and be our saviors. That doesn't sound like the behavior of an intelligent being that evolved on a different planet to travel through deep space to take care of a completely different planet just to be randomly nice?

An alien invasion would be an attack done by non-scientific aliens, so we may be able to fight them off since violence is a less evolved behavior science.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Can one be a pessimist and an optimist all in one? I have a love-hate relationship with humanity and sometimes I just think it would be better if we were all just eradicated... but on the other hand I have hope a peaceful contact could help us with our issues and environmental struggles...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The United States has already had many peaceful E.T. starship aerial invasions occur over the years --- since they do not have U.S. permission to trespass in our airspace, yet they still provoke a curious reaction by Earthlings, by visual foo fighter sightings; that could have an influence on preventing a catastrophic World War III up to this point in time.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
The United States has already had many peaceful E.T. starship aerial invasions occur over the years --- since they do not have U.S. permission to trespass in our airspace, yet they still provoke a curious reaction by Earthlings, by visual foo fighter sightings; that could have an influence on preventing a catastrophic World War III up to this point in time.

Who said, they actually want WW3? I heard aliens are trying to prevent WW3 and nuclear holocaust of Earth. In which US and Russia both equally have the most nuclear missiles on Earth. Have you not seen aliens landing in China? US isn't everything in the world. I'm pretty sure they just want a more peaceful civilization before being welcomed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join