It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually wants an Alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Which one you want? One that prevents WW3
or an alien invasion that takes over the world like what hollywood shows
?

Anyone else thinks alien controls the world already?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Um...no.

Definitely NOT on my wishlist.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

we've had some ruling over Brazil Argentina and the US

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the first one

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Like Mexicans everywhere?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Depends if they bring some of those Twi'lek dancers from Star Wars.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'd choose the sort of alien invasion where the aliens are delicious reptilians to throw on the barbecue pit! Talk about saving on the grocery bill!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I'd choose the sort of alien invasion where the aliens are delicious reptilians to throw on the barbecue pit! Talk about saving on the grocery bill!

And prawns in that movie District 9.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well it may be the only solution to racism among humans. What's the point of hating your fellow man when there's a non human threat that is more dangerous?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A race of beautiful nordic aliens with one goal... to breed with humans.
I would welcome our alien overlords with open arms..

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If they take over and actually run this planet in a better way than the things who do now I am just fine with it.May even save me and my children+ grandchildren's lives,I'm South African so any government will be better than what we have now.If they are not hellbent on murdering every human on the planet it would be a godsend to have aliens take over.I don't expect we will get that lucky though.The human race cannot save itself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
NO.

I dont want to see alien sections in the grocery store like the ethnic sections. Who knows what the hell they eat. I go to an international grocery store for my seasonings and herbs.. place smells like a dead fish butt already. Dotn go adding klingon stink food to it.

I wonder if the aliens will be edible?? I only swore to not eat humans... aliens are fair game. Im also about the age where I need colonoscopies... so bring on the anal probes.. at least the aliens will do it for free and my memory will be wiped of the memory. That right there is a win win.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Depends on what you mean by invasion...
Would I like to know we are not alone? Absolutely.
Would I like a race to guide us and finally end our stupid wars, of course.
Would I like a battle, not overly. Chanced are they would me scary more adanced

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'd take my chances with the aliens. They couldn't be much worse than the current Islamist or far left liberal invasion
edit on 28-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatedOutsider
Chanced are they would me scary more adanced

Doubtful. What if they were just dumbasses on a family vacation who took a wrong turn and landed on Earth?? Like when Chevy Chase ended up in East ST Louis .....

....and we eat them, steal their tech, and rule the universe.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Part of me welcomes an invasion, mainly because it would probably unite us against an common enemy. As Ronald Regan once mentioned during a speech at the united nations. I for one believe that it will be a much needed turning point, where we are forced to set asside our differences, and unite to fight an invasion force that is way ahead of us, in scientific terms anyway. But whatever the case may be, we need a challenge, one that get's us out of our egoistic mode of reasoning.

To quote Starman, "You humans are at your best, when things are at their worst"
edit on 28-5-2017 by 2Faced because: I f#ck up a lot, mkay!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They will and it will be fake by the high ups who deem it necessary to gather humanity in line in fear to save them.

Hahaha. See how the models of craft keep changing through the years? They are the governments play toys, they can't legally do testing on humans so they do it under auspicious means. And the mind games continue.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There is something about big swords and spears and manual weapons weilded by big enemies.....na.....I will pass on the invasion scenario.Something about copper blades bullets and bombs.

I see an endgame where we fill bunkers with kids ..suck em in close and then........and go all burnt earth policy on our enemy and the planet.....IMHO if the juice were worth the squeze humans would choose a tactical near- ELE over a true blue ELE.....I always come back to the Soldier in the Fox-Hole with his Squad diving belly first onto a live Grenade to save his buddies.....we are a unique species and we are a foe with built in ability to project self-immolation ,we will always be difficult to defeat.

I guess....lol...we only have to imagine the Starship Enterprise orbiting Earth taking pot shots at major cities as they share a Keg of Romulan Ale....with there being NO RESPONSE from the surface....just shooting fish in a barrel.

7 billion people can build some big craft......and we havent done this....so until we see this done.... we are 100% unprepared and are hooped IMHO.

We are talking scale here and redundancy....meaning we have to build them big we have to build them quickly and we have to be prepared to be replacing them regularly....and I am afraid TPTB...the rich....the ignorant non-humanitarian fools government private and what-not,they have screwed us all by holding back our ability to build a Cosmic level defensive force.....once the SIMPLICITY OF THE TRUE NATURAL SCIENCE is promoted mainstream and everyone has the knowledge.....we will be able to build quickly if we work together....and once global humanity knows the "secrets" then TPTB HAVE TO SURRENDER.......and ONLY THEN will humanity ever have a chance to build the craft we need right now to survive a global level invasion threat.

We can build these ships out of granite like David Hamel taught us and like Apollo 20 showed us when they exposed the massive granite ship on the moon where they discovered Mona Lisa.

edit on 28-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Which one you want? One that prevents WW3
or an alien invasion that takes over the world like what hollywood shows
?

Anyone else thinks alien controls the world already?

In Hollywood they always lose

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Only if they give some of these yahoos (tptb) on this blue rock an attitude adjustment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join