It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple sources: Hannity To Be Fired From Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Stories are conflicted but it appears Sean Hannity either voluntarily or involuntarily may be leaving Fox as anticipated as the network swerves left to axe all conservative voices and join the ranks of the other so called "news" networks. Your next on their list Tucker.

Good Luck Sean, I hope you are instrumental in forming a new network to counter the insanity.

twitter.com...

www.theblaze.com...

Report: Sean Hannity has gone off the grid while considering a departure from Fox News

Fox News host Sean Hannity has reportedly gone “underground” while he mulls over a departure from his longtime employer, Fox News.

According to the Independent Journal Review, which first reported the news late Friday, Hannity is “actively considering” whether or not he will return to Fox News next week following an abrupt announcement from the network that he was taking an extended Memorial Day weekend vacation.

edit on 27-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sadly no surprise there. Good luck Hannity. The Seth Rich case is toxic for a far more sinister reason. Conspiracy theory my ass but justice will prevail.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I was reading how a bunch of his sponsors are jumping ship. I will see if I can find a link.
www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 27-5-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Fox news is a business, it's capitalism, Advertisers were bailing on Hannity because of his obsession with Seth.

You lose a big one like USAA and they let you go to stop others from following suite.

www.washingtontimes.com...

"News" is just the platform to hang ads on. It's not news, it's BS... It's hard to take a CT seriously. Sean lost his credibility. His little sex scandle didn't help...

Business the American way!!! I like Fox, they treat their stringers well$$.
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Serves you right. When the Clinton's off someone and offer a narrative it's best to just play along. Repeat after me "Seth Rich shot himself twice in the back of the head" wait, what? Oh wrong victim. Repeat after me "Seth Rich was savagely murdered randomly".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

This is a good vid that brings up the points as to what is happening at FOX

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I was reading how a bunch of his sponsors are jumping ship. I will see if I can find a link.
www.chicagotribune.com...

Yeah, there is a open effort (full court press / blitz) by media matters and other Soros backed organizations to attack his advertisers.

Here is their list:
www.mediamatters.org...

www.mediamatters.org...

The statement came as Angelo Carusone's organization posted a list of Hannity's advertisers. A similar campaign led to dozens of advertisers abandoning Bill O'Reilly, who was eventually let go. So far, seven companies have pulled their ads from the show. Carusone predicts Hannity's demise will come, but not as quickly.

Media Matters Targets Sean Hannity’s Advertisers In Attempt To Stop Seth Rich Investigation
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Sean Hannity, one of the few commercial media hosts to discuss the case has been hit with over a dozen Media Matters attack pieces within the past 24 hours. Despite that, Sean Hannity continues to investigate Rich’s murder – a murder that would be under significantly more scrutiny if Rich was not involved with the immensely corrupt DNC. Targeting conservative media commentators and outlets is nothing new, but the force that Media Matters is coming after Hannity is cause for investigation. If these were truly baseless allegations, as they claim, then why would they invest so much effort and money into shutting down the investigation?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Did you watch him about a week ago - he knew something was coming? He started his segment by telling folks that something was going to happen and for his supporters not to worry because regardless of what happens, he will not stop his reporting style for anyone......or words to that effect. He also tweeted this a few days ago and he is in a huge twitter war with the Clinton/Soros bottomfeeders.

Check out his tweets from the last 7 days alone.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Serves you right. When the Clinton's off someone and offer a narrative it's best to just play along. Repeat after me "Seth Rich shot himself twice in the back of the head" wait, what? Oh wrong victim. Repeat after me "Seth Rich was savagely murdered randomly".

So now Fox is at the mercy of the DNC and the Clinton Machine? Especially after the last 8 years?

Spare me the humor.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So when is Maddow going to be fired?

USAA just bailed on her too!

After facing a backlash for pulling advertisements from Fox News’ host Sean Hannity’s show, USAA will no longer run ads on liberal MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s show.

dailycaller.com...

edit on 27-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We have now have the news media of a third world banana republic.

You have only one sided 'official' news now no matter how many times you switch the channel. It is truly frightening where we are going as a country with one official narrative or else.

Congratulations America.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We knew this was coming already, back in April. I think the Seth Rich story has accelerated their efforts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.glennbeck.com...

Rupert Murdoch was part of that, but his children and wives hate Fox News. “They are embarrassed by the Fox News Channel. They’re not conservatives by any stretch of the imagination. And the big thing when I was there was, as soon as Rupert is gone, the kids are going to take over Fox News and they’re just going to clean house and stop this nonsense,”

“You better make a decision, America. Because you’re about to lose a big conservative ally and voice. And it’s not just Bill O’Reilly. I’m telling you, Sean Hannity will be next. Then Tucker Carlson will be next. Until everyone complies with what they say is not misinformation, they will continue to go. And once you have the big bear of Fox News out of the way, then they come for TheBlaze. Then they come for The Daily Wire. Then they come for all of us,” Glenn said.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We have now have the news media of a third world banana republic.

And an administration to boot.

You have only one sided 'official' news now no matter how many times you switch the channel.

Yep. That's what the administration would prefer: their official means of information.

It is truly frightening where we are going as a country with one official narrative or else.

It's truly frightening that some people only want the "official narrative."

Congratulations America.

America, you can be buried, now.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

So now Fox is at the mercy of the DNC and the Clinton Machine? Especially after the last 8 years?

Spare me the humor.

This is a story neither side wants out. Best not to expose the real underbelly of American politics. It won't end well for either side. Yee without sin cast the first stone... And all that. Skeletons and closets.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: olaru12

So when is Maddow going to be fired?

USAA just bailed on her too!

After facing a backlash for pulling advertisements from Fox News’ host Sean Hannity’s show, USAA will no longer run ads on liberal MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s show.

dailycaller.com...

Thanks for reminding me, I have to switch my insurance and accounts away from them.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The ability that the counter voice had to help keep the official narrative from getting Clinton into office must be stopped by any means necessary.

They won't change, so they'll change our ability to spread information through our own counter voice.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sean, if you read this, One America News Network.

One America News Network

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Sean, if you read this, One America News Network.

One America News Network

Good call, I was thinking about them too.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What a bonehead move.They are already in third place in the ratings(that was quick).Most notably,Fox news made a boatload of money for the parent company.Which in turn will put a drag on earnings,and a battering of their stock price.On the other hand,maybe that will lead parent fox to sell off their film rights to the x-men back to Disney(which owns Marvel) and I can finally get a decent x-men movie.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This wont hurt hannity in the long run. he just stays with the radio afterwards like rush did. FOX was bought out a year or so ago and its finally being turned into a shell of itself by the new owners. Its now controlled opposistion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join