It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OANN makes 30 minute video on Seth Rich murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This video goes through all the conspiracy theories that most of us already know. He adds other deaths around the DNC. I am actually more than a little concerned for this reporter, not to mention threats the network could face.

In support of Seth Rich the network is adding 100K to the reward.

Really glad to see this getting some legitimacy. Still totally expect them to get trashed.
edit on 27-5-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm keeping up with the investigations on Pol but thanks for posting this here.

I think a warning is in order. If you investigate this be smart and be careful. They don't f#ck around and they are scared sh!tless. They will sacrifice every person including Hillary to keep this secret buried. Stay safe.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes, I have been following on Pol as well. Don't think everyone here does tho and the information needs to spread. Thanks for the warning. Was just rereading about the doxing CTR was doing to redditors and 4chan during the campaign...as well as the implied threat.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That video has more details within it than anywhere else that I know of. Weird that this thread is so inactive.

Judicial Watch has submitted FOIA requests about Seths murder. That will be interesting to see what they receive or if they have to sue for it.

Thanks for posting. Keep us updated!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

That video has more details within it than anywhere else that I know of. Weird that this thread is so inactive.

Judicial Watch has submitted FOIA requests about Seths murder. That will be interesting to see what they receive or if they have to sue for it.

Thanks for posting. Keep us updated!

Yes, I agree. The station has gone all out on this one. Am researching the owner now.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have to ask, why is it that Sean Hannity is a target now? Either there is truth to the conspiracy or it's all a bunch of bunk. Seems to me the attempt to hide the truth is pretty powerful. Glad there is substantive cohesion to the issue.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Fox has corporate sponsors as do all networks except OAN. If Corporations threaten to leave your money leaves. All the big corporations are in bed with the deep state.

Other than the below, the owner, Robert Herring seems to keep a low internet profile

OAN Network about page

One America News Network is owned by Herring Networks, Inc. Herring Networks, Inc. is a family owned and operated, independent media company focused on providing high quality national television programming to consumers via its national cable networks. The for-profit company was established in 2004 and has its primary production operations in California and Washington, DC.

USA today

A TV production company headed by a conservative businessman is teaming up with The Washington Times to start a cable news network that hopes to rival Fox News.

Herring Broadcasting, based in San Diego, says preparation for One America News Network is underway and the high-definition channel will launch on July 4. HBC also produces WealthTV, a cable channel featuring shows about personal wealth.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Fox has corporate sponsors as do all networks except OAN. If Corporations threaten to leave your money leaves. All the big corporations are in bed with the deep state.

Other than the below, the owner, Robert Herring seems to keep a low internet profile

OAN Network about page

One America News Network is owned by Herring Networks, Inc. Herring Networks, Inc. is a family owned and operated, independent media company focused on providing high quality national television programming to consumers via its national cable networks. The for-profit company was established in 2004 and has its primary production operations in California and Washington, DC.

USA today

A TV production company headed by a conservative businessman is teaming up with The Washington Times to start a cable news network that hopes to rival Fox News.

Herring Broadcasting, based in San Diego, says preparation for One America News Network is underway and the high-definition channel will launch on July 4. HBC also produces WealthTV, a cable channel featuring shows about personal wealth.

Looks like Robert Herring is due for a heart attack.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In support of Seth Rich the network is adding 100K to the reward.

Wel Rich leaked to WikiLeaks, period, I think at least that is proven :-|

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm keeping up with the investigations on Pol but thanks for posting this here.

I think a warning is in order. If you investigate this be smart and be careful. They don't f#ck around and they are scared sh!tless. They will sacrifice every person including Hillary to keep this secret buried. Stay safe.

I've been digging into this story and got pulled over for a speeding ticket today!!!

I'm thinking it's NOT a coincidence!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

That or a family member or OAN reporter will leave this earth.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

That or a family member or OAN reporter will leave this earth.

What's sad is that as a former Moderate Democrat I realized what was going on and left the party. The whole Media take over is aimed at being the single source of truth to influence the minds of all.

Dangerous and Disgraceful. We need to wake up before it it's too late. I was never a huge fan of Fox News but at least it made available another side of the story. When no other side exists, what's there to question?

Even this forum proves the whole sheep mentality..Scary, scary, scary stuff..
edit on 27-5-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You are definitely on someone Radar

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

You are definitely on someone Radar

I have a radar/laser detector. I made sure it plugs into my cigarette lighter so I can hide it quickly. It didn't seem to help this time though.

I use my phone a lot for research, and I had it with me in the car. I'm wondering if those silver bags they ship computer parts in might make a good shield to keep them from tracking/seeing into my phone....

And why do they use white, windowless vans? How obvious is that?

Sometimes they try and fool people by making them look like DirecTV vans, but come on...there's not that many people with satellite TV!!!!! Or ice cream trucks. What parent lets their kid buy ice cream from a stranger these days?!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

When I had cable a couple years ago I would switch between that and CNN to get both sides. On basic tv there is no one to go to but the internet.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting report, thanks for sharing. I shared it on my FB account, let's see if they ban me for it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There will be repercussions.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This story will never get much attention, it would expose the DNC, the Media, and the Deep State for the lying criminals that they are. And how can they invent a Trump/Russia collusion narrative without the "Russian Hack" of the DNC? That hoax is the only thing holding the democrat party together.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This story will never get much attention, it would expose the DNC, the Media, and the Deep State for the lying criminals that they are. And how can they invent a Trump/Russia collusion narrative without the "Russian Hack" of the DNC? That hoax is the only thing holding the democrat party together.

You realize "Deep State" is just a re-branding of "NWO" aka "New World Order", right?

I wish people would just be honest about who they think is behind all this. This "deep state" isn't some new scary thing, it's the same shady, conveniently unidentifiable group of "people" no one can quite identify...but the end is near when they take over (a guy with a cardboard sign told me that last bit).

It's like "the man". Who is "the man"? Anyone? Can anyone point to a single person?

Is it George Soros? Well, it can't be...we know who he is. If it was Soros, we'd just say "George Soros". Is it the Koch Brothers? No, it can't be them otherwise we'd just say it was them...

NWO = New World Order = 'the man' = 'deep state' ... and yet we really don't know much about "them" at all? Is it the Freemasons? The mysterious pyramid-loving Illuminati? It can't be...otherwise we'd just say it was them.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

You realize "Deep State" is just a re-branding of "NWO" aka "New World Order", right?

Nope, never crossed my mind, thanks for the enlightenment. Hey, you don't suppose the term "globalist" is another term used to describe the NWO as well, do you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join