It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Pol is way ahead in the investigation and they already predicted the next DNC move. The murder of Seth Rich is going to be pinned on Debbie Wassermann Schulz. They are scared sh!tless and no it's not just our imagination. Abedin and Weiner dropped the ball and the DNC is scrambling to picking up the pieces. The Salman brothers vanished into thin air and the Leprechaun f#cked up with the classified server. It's really scary if you connect all the dots and keep asking yourself what the f#ck was on the deleted emails that put them into panic mode in the first place.

Next one on their hit list is gonna be Comey. They are even willing to drop the russian collusion hoax to save their asses. They realized that they went too far and are now on full damage control. Trump should flip Comey asap if he didn't do that already. Trump could make it into the history books if he brings all the corrupt politicians in D.C. down. Forget the parties just purge them all.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22
would members think it was strange if The Onion was taken seriously? or would it be okay here?
The members get to decide what is taken seriously, not some overlord at Twitter, thats the whole point. Censorship is not what most want to see as a way forward.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

That interview seemed to all but outright state it. I don't think he realized using that example to make a point would lead to the specific question being asked of him.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anyone who even suggests Seth made the leaks should be locked up for life and water-boarded 8 hours a day.

#GoHillary
#Imwithher
#Trumpsrussian
#Banrepublians

/heavy sarcasm

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Gasp
You better shut your dirty mouth!

How dare you!!!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The amount of obfuscation surrounding this topic really makes me think that there is something here that some do not want discovered.

The DNC is in this up to their necks.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"You'll know when over the target, as the flak intensifies"

Don't know who said it but it's apt for the subject.

Nobody gets a political/media/social machine going this hard just because "family"

Besides the left, if nothing to this, would let right run with it to make fools of themselves.

Instead it's seemingly something to this just based on third party reactions.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

DNC leak was an inside job, pretty certain of that.

When someone like Newt Gingrich pipes up and legitimizes the assassination angle, it makes me wonder.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The amount of obfuscation surrounding this topic really makes me think that there is something here that some do not want discovered.

Pretty darn hard to not think along those lines. Each new twist to stop it makes it worse. Seems the hole keeps getting dug.
edit on 5/25/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

ITA...and the fact that it's *allowed* to stay in some headlines makes me think it's a very-controllable story. Perhaps Seth's *hired* killer(s) are dead, too?

If there were really two people believed to be behind the actual murder...and a $100,000+ reward...I'd think one of them would come forward to make a deal to rat out the other and/or find an attorney to help them make a deal in exchange for their cooperation.

I think Seth's actual killer(s) are dead and this story is completely controllable....useful even.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Pretty darn hard to not think along those lines. Each new twist to stop it makes it worse. Seems the hole keeps getting dug.
The DNC are idiots, they are doing the same thing they did during the presedential campaign, giving attention to the wrong subjects. They should have left this one alone and let it fade. Now the whole world looks on and sees them playing their game of cover up and wonders what they have to hide.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Social media lockdown commencing.
WMD tweeted and got themselves deleted.

Link

Oh, and how about the accusations from the Seth Rich family of Kim Dotcom trying to hack Seth's email? Yea right, cuz that's what Kim Dotcom is going to do at this point in time. You have to ask yourself, was this Seth Rich's family saying this, or was it the DNC handler Brad Baumann....

Oh, and lets get Hannity fired while we're at it.
Nobody is to speak of Seth Rich ever again....

We knew it was coming and yet it's still shocking when it finally happens.

The Dems just stole the only House seat Montana has by staging a fake fight ( I believe). I just posted a thread on it.
edit on 25-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

WND is a disinfo/controlled opposition website, in my experience. Without taking this thread OT, I can say I had a very bad experience with Joseph Farah, a few years ago, and caught him covering for Obama. I had similar, but separate bad experiences with Jerome Corsi.

Farah, especially, is a thug though. I would bet everything I own on WND being disinfo/controlled opposition.

If WND is fielding the Seth Rich story, they are obfuscating something.

So, in that sense, I find this thread very interesting & revealing.

I don't doubt you MM, but controlled/disinfo or not, it's worrying that censorship continues in such a partisan way. If there were an even hand to the punishment of news outlets that pushed inflammatory stories with sketchy evidence then I might be on that page, but when it appears one sided we have a problem. Recall that the rules of propaganda were loosened quite recently.

There are those that will argue that Twitter can do what it wants as a private organisation, but this seems to me to be discrimination nonetheless. A reaction by propagandists who have been outdone at propaganda and now want to he scales tilted in their favour.
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

ITA...and the fact that it's *allowed* to stay in some headlines makes me think it's a very-controllable story. Perhaps Seth's *hired* killer(s) are dead, too?

If there were really two people believed to be behind the actual murder...and a $100,000+ reward...I'd think one of them would come forward to make a deal to rat out the other and/or find an attorney to help them make a deal in exchange for their cooperation.

I think Seth's actual killer(s) are dead and this story is completely controllable....useful even.

To be more specific, this story of the double murder 24 hours after Seth's murder is stuck in my mind today: Link

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course, I agree 100%.

I want to vet my own news. I don't want any corporation to do it for me.

OTOH, I obviously think it's telling that WND is now *appearing* as a victim of censorship because I don't trust them, at all. I think they work and-in-hand with the well-known worst offenders in the world of orchestrated disinfo.

So the censorship is telling for me -- but not in the way it appears to anyone who hasn't experienced what I have with WND.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

I dont know why they are trying to silence everyone. Way too late for that. Everyone already put the pieces together.

No, that is not true, probably 80% of population still does not even know who Seth Rich is.

It is so painfully obvious the Democrats are terrified of Seth Rich, they are doing absolutely everything they can to shut the story down.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I obviously think it's telling that WND is now *appearing* as a victim of censorship because I don't trust them, at all.
You are saying that they asked to be censored? Why would they?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I obviously think it's telling that WND is now *appearing* as a victim of censorship because I don't trust them, at all.
You are saying that they asked to be censored? Why would they?

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that this might simply be coordinated smoke & mirrors.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think its much deeper then just their necks and is way over their heads .Seth may have been the example that Podesta talked about because they didn't know who the leaker was . There is a very good chance that it was Eric Braverman but the DNC couldn't figure it out . The official Seath Rich story is paper thin and anytime you try to put your finger on it ,it goes right through . There may be good reason to think that some crucial information is on Debbie" Wasserman Schultz's LT .That would explain why the MSM are not wanting to talk about the Awan's and Seth Rich .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Probably has something to do with the grieving family asking online right wingers & their media outlets to cease with their incessant conspiracies based off of no facts, just speculation. But do these people actually care about Seth's family? Hell no they don't!

Right wingers don't give a damn about Seth. They only care about their conspiracy of him being murdered by Clinton/DNC/Elites. If they didn't have this conspiracy they wouldn't even know his name. Think about it, if these elites with all their unlimited resources were to have him killed why in the hell didn't they do it in such a way that it would raise any suspicions? Instead, if this was a hit job it is one sloppy hit job!

Sounds like whoever tried to rob him got spooked when they actually shot him dead and ran off.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join