It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: alphabetaone

It's from the press conference with Seth Rich's parents from November 21, 2016. There is some confusion as to what is actually said as his Father is stuttering when he says this.

Find your own link, cause A. You are rude and B. You are rude.

And are you for real, you think that Seth Rich was packing a gun in DC?

Tell me you don't honestly consider that as an option and that you are joking.

I don't hear "I've got heat". I hear someone stumbling over a series of phrases. I am going with what a consensus of people hear in the video.

You'd have to listen to it yourself and form your own opinion, but maybe you don't consider the Rich's a credible source.

If there's confusion, why are you citing things as fact then?

It's what the majority of people say is heard when they listen to the video, my hearing is not good, so sue me.

If you are too lazy to listen to it yourself and form an opinion, you have nothing to add to the discussion, I've given you the ability to find the source.

edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's from the press conference with Seth Rich's parents from November 21, 2016. There is some confusion as to what is actually said as his Father is stuttering when he says this.

I don't hear "I've got heat". I hear someone stumbling over a series of phrases. I am going with what a consensus of people hear in the video.

You'd have to listen to it yourself and form your own opinion, but maybe you don't consider the Rich's a credible source.

It's what the majority of people say is heard when they listen to the video, my hearing is not good, so sue me.

What majority of what people? There isn't any majority....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What majority of what people? There isn't any majority....

No? Why don't you give it a listen and get back to us then, I'll discount the discussions on other forums that state what they do and don't hear. Like I said, my hearings not that great, maybe yours is better.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Considering we learned from the DNC Wikileaks that the mainstream media was colluding with the Clinton campaign, that means anything about the Seth Rich case published by ABC, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Daily Beast, GPG, HuffPost, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NY Post, New York Times, PBS, People, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice (HBO), Vox, Washington Post (WaPo), the Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo News or any of their affiliates should be considered an unreliable and biased source of information concerning the Seth Rich investigation as they were harmed by the leaks.

Oh ok...but World Nut Daily is now the go to premier reliable source for data.......LOL anyone pushing this nonsense and not viewing reliable data deserves the end result.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm sure his cousin does, what kind of question is that?

Yes, he died a few hours later at the hospital but that doesn't nullify the idea that whoever shot him got spooked and ran off, you know because they didn't want to be arrested especially since cops were on the scene in minutes. My guess, they didn't mean to shoot him but did accidentally.

Ok, given your version, how does one plausibly explain DNC involvement, twitter bans, Career threats, Media Matters involvement, Media squelch of story and leftist uproar in general.

Over a simple robbery as your theory suggests.

Please don't say "family" as the reactions are way way beyond that excuse or concern.

"He doth protest to much" fits better.

Fitting the reactions to a robbery gone bad, well, just doesn't fit.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: D8Tee

I dont know why they are trying to silence everyone. Way too late for that. Everyone already put the pieces together.

In crazy Pizzaland!

Very insightful

Insight from the hollywood bubble.

Probably some Taylor Swift.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

She looks so mean!

Hahahaha

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The background image on that is very reminiscent of this:

Which is an image hidden in one of the attachments in the Podesta emails published by Wikileaks.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22
would members think it was strange if The Onion was taken seriously? or would it be okay here?

It would be just fine cause we're not obsessed with controlling the thoughts, beliefs, etc of others and so they are free take seriously what want...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The background image on that is very reminiscent of this:

Which is an image hidden in one of the attachments in the Podesta emails published by Wikileaks.

Interesting item. I'm going to look into it and report back.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Proof the DNC leak was an inside job.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm with the rest of you. This hostility towards even mentioning the Seth Rich name throws up A LOT of red flags. Something very fishy is going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join