It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Nato Speech 25/2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well i have to say that speech was cringeful.....for the EU leaders. That was like Dad coming in and lecturing you for half an hour in front of your siblings. I would have rather had a whoopin. They just had to stand there and take it in front of God and everyone. I welcome this new turn as our previous Nobel Peace Price winning failure didn't have the sack to speak the truth.

I have been stationed in Germany, and the UK(currently live in the UK) and love it here, but that is a lot of $$ being spent in foreign economies that could be spent at home. Point of interest is the closing of Mildenhall AB in the UK. It and Lakenheath contribute $700 million to the local community.
www.eadt.co.uk...

Now imagine that x10 in German/US bases, plus Italy, Belguim, and Spain.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

So everyone here thinks his speech was totally inappropriate. Like I said.

You know when I know I'm right. When I get on here and everyone disagrees with me. Lol

I admire your ability to block out the world you don't want to see.
Ignorance is bliss I guess, but I'll have to take your word for it!

edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Painterz
Also, has nobody managed to explain to Trump that NATO isn't an organisation aimed at combating terrorism? That's not what NATO is.

It is now. They have bowed to his demands.
I assume you are pleased.

Wrong again. NATO started combating terrorism in 1980 and as usual dimwit is trying to take credit for something he had nothing to do with.
Donald Trump wrong again about NATO increasing terrorism efforts 'largely' because of him

NATO involvement in counterterrorism issued its first formal declaration on terrorism in 1980, and it became a significant issue for the alliance on Sept. 11, 2001, said Lisa Sawyer Samp, a senior fellow in the international security program of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Indeed, Clinton brought this up in her response to what Trump said at the debate. "NATO invoked Article 5, its collective defense provision, the day after the 9/11 attacks and has focused on dealing with this threat ever since, including most importantly by deploying troops for the past 12 years in Afghanistan," said Ivo H. Daalder, president of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs who previously served as Ambassador to NATO under President Barack Obama.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Also, has nobody managed to explain to Trump that NATO isn't an organisation aimed at combating terrorism? That's not what NATO is.

Wrong again. NATO started combating terrorism in 1980 and as usual dimwit is trying to take credit for something he had nothing to do with.
Donald Trump wrong again about NATO increasing terrorism efforts 'largely' because of him

NATO involvement in counterterrorism issued its first formal declaration on terrorism in 1980, and it became a significant issue for the alliance on Sept. 11, 2001, said Lisa Sawyer Samp, a senior fellow in the international security program of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Indeed, Clinton brought this up in her response to what Trump said at the debate. "NATO invoked Article 5, its collective defense provision, the day after the 9/11 attacks and has focused on dealing with this threat ever since, including most importantly by deploying troops for the past 12 years in Afghanistan," said Ivo H. Daalder, president of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs who previously served as Ambassador to NATO under President Barack Obama.

Do try and keep up. NATO announced TODAY that they are opening a new anti-terrorist function.
Like I said, say thanks to your President.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If only you were right...
I really don't want your admiration. I see who you admire.

You may think his speech was great but no one here does. They're saying he made a hugh social error.

Hey how do you justify that video clip of the peacock pushing,literally pushing his way to the front of the crowd and putting his nose in the air like I dare anyone to say anything about it.
Which of course being better bred than him they don't. They pat him and smile like he's a petulant child they must put up with.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You may think his speech was great but no one here does. They're saying he made a hugh social error.

Hey how do you justify that video clip of the peacock pushing,literally pushing his way to the front of the crowd and putting his nose in the air like I dare anyone to say anything about it.
Which of course being better bred than him they don't. They pat him and smile like he's a petulant child they must put up with.

He's the leader of the free world. He is not going to stand behind a bunch of weedy types. Best to let them know early that he's not going to grovel and lick boots like Obama.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Of course you can justify it. He's a peacock.
He's got no class.
He pushed the president on Montenegro aside.
What a total loser.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I liked it. It was a combination of solidarity and soft chastisement.

I loved the fact that he said it wasn't fair to The American Taxpayers. (Another promise reiterated...Americans first...finally.)

Pay your fair share, NATO, and pay up on your back fees!!

What about the european taxpayers? What about Europe that has to pay for and handle a refugee situation, created by the former US of A, for the profits of the former US of A.
Take a couple of millions of refugees you are the reason for, then we can maybe talk about paying a bit for the North American Terror Organization, that is nothing more than a tool of the former US. Like the UN!

Should we pay for former US regime changes, wars, destabilizations, for being on the axis of evil?
Europe should leave the house divided alone, with it´s crazy world domination dreams, with it´s NATO(funny, being the only left member then, if the sane nations left), with it´s UN! And start what the house divided is afraid of, like the devil is afraid of holy water.

We should become good friends and partners with our russian neighbours, and leave them overseas immigrants alone. Just because the ones are neighbours, and the others illegal immigrants from europe that the stole land of the original owners.

Pay for what you have done to the world the last 100 years, then you can beg for more money for your NATerrorO, to terrorize the world furthermore. But the good thing is, the problem is solving itself, the house divided is crumbling. The next worldpolice will be chinese, and China in 10 years maybe more free than the former US of A with it´s on the citizens, taxpayers, people spying three letter agencies will be in 10 years.

If one has to pay, then it is the former USA!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Of course you can justify it. He's a peacock.
He's got no class.
He pushed the president on Montenegro aside.
What a total loser.

Lol, so much so the leader of Montenegro was smiling after - in a 'yes boss' kind of way.
I just checked when the story about this was on liberal media outlets... it was just before your post.. but I am sure it shocked it when you saw it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I liked it. It was a combination of solidarity and soft chastisement.

I loved the fact that he said it wasn't fair to The American Taxpayers. (Another promise reiterated...Americans first...finally.)

Pay your fair share, NATO, and pay up on your back fees!!

They don't pay NATO a dime. The agreement is that all nations in NATO will spend 2% of their GDP on defense. All Trump did with his American taxpayer comment was to show his ignorance on the matter.

Trump didn't claim that they were not paying NATO... he said that they were not honouring their commitment to spend 2% on defence... perhaps you should look more deeply and not show your ignorance on this matter...

My bad I forgot with Trump supporters you have to break even the simplest of answers to them. I was telling queenofswords that the members of NATO don't pay fees and what the agreement says.

Now Trumps ignorant comment about it not being fair to the American taxpayer. Other nations not spending 2% on defense has nothing to do with the American taxpayer because we don't cough up the money to make up for that two percent they aren't spending. What isn't fair to the taxpayer is how much we put into NATO because of the ridiculous amount of money we spend on defense.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It was Brilliant for its content and delivery, but best of all to see all those pantywaists and harpies look like they had soiled themselves. That pathetic French milquetoast looked like he was going to go running in tears to his grannywife.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Your perspective is so whacked out. He made NO social error. I certainly don't see it the way you do....but you say "toh-may-toe" and I say "toh-mah-toe".

I admire this president. I think he has strong leadership capabilities and so do many across the world. I believe he will go down in history as one of the greats! There!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Do try and keep up. NATO announced TODAY that they are opening a new anti-terrorist function.
Like I said, say thanks to your President.

You can stop lying at any time. This was your comment.

It is now. They have bowed to his demands. I assume you are pleased.

This implies they were not fighting terrorism but they are now thanks to Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I saw that clip. It does appear that he grabbed the PM with his right hand and had his left hand around the PM's back, which the PM appears to do in return.

Douche move? Ya, a bit, but I don't think it's too much of a big deal.

What I really found funny was his handshake with Macron. Trump likes to use handshakes to assert dominance and Macron booted Trump in the nads, with Trump trying to get out of his clutches.
edit on 25-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ya, it's a bit disingenuous to give Trump the credit when much of the reporting I have read discusses the push coming off the back of what happened in Manchester.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

At least Trump has got some nads to boot, which is a lot more than can be said for Maricon.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

At least Trump has got some nads to boot, which is a lot more than can be said for Maricon.

So Trump had a hard time asserting his dominance over a man with no balls?

Well, that's interesting.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He was just being gentle with the delicate little flower. What do think he should have done? Grabbed him by his p$ssy?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

He was just being gentle with the delicate little flower.

Uh huh. Sure.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Dude, good comeback.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join