It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Nato Speech 25/2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: intrptr

It was superb. Total truth. Pay your way and focus on terrorism.

His comment about the cost of their shiny new building was great.
This sight of Merkel and Macron chewing a wasp was special.
These charlatans furrowing their own nest need to be called out.

Talk is cheap, speeches are for mass consumption. Truth costs a lot more than arms. There is no division in those ranks, they all go one way together.

Then let them go their own way - Europe needs the USA, not the other way round. 23 freeloaders, including Germany FFS, not paying what they promised. They need to cough up the cash.

The big arms corporations in Europe do their part, leveraging debt upon their much smaller tax base, comparatively speaking.

What the US really wants is more participation in the endless occupations and subjugations. After all we are leading in Eastern Europe to contain Russia, the Asian Pivot to contain China, and the Whole guldarn Middle East.

Remember, the theatre attack in France coincided with the sailing of the French Charles De Gaul aircraft carrier to help NATO bomb Syria. Surely coincidentally, considering Brexit, Trumps speech and the Manchester event.

Don't over complicate it.
23 or the 28 countries have not paid what they said they would pay - and haven't for years.

Youre right, it is really simple. The US military entered the continent of Europe to defeat Hitler, used Stalin as an excuse to stay, been there ever since.

Yankee go home, US out of everywhere. All the US military does is paint a big target on every nation they occupy.

Hows that feel to walk around with a big bullseye on your back?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

That's why May tells trump to get control because it's the deep state. Lol

Actually, the UK has already acknowledged this was not a Whitehouse issues, rather the intelligence agencies.
The truth of Obama's traitors is not going to be washed over. With Obama hanging around like a bad smell (he met with Merkel today lol), you can still recognise his stink all over the world.
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's good to see an alpha male type leading the pack again.

You're right... after a cuck for the last 8 years leading America... the frauds in Europe have been allowed to run wild.
This is a continuation of whipping weaklings like Merkel into shape.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No, trumps people who can see what a nut job he is. Trumps people who hear him talking smack about the USA (America first yeah right) trumps people who hear him give states secrets to Russian spies he invited in.
Trumps people who gave Nunes documents he can pretend he brought to them .
Trumps people.
When you surround yourself with lowlife what do you expect? Honor amongst thieves???

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, trumps people who can see what a nut job he is. Trumps people who hear him talking smack about the USA (America first yeah right) trumps people who hear him give states secrets to Russian spies he invited in.
Trumps people who gave Nunes documents he can pretend he brought to them .
Trumps people.
When you surround yourself with lowlife what do you expect? Honor amongst thieves???

Let's see who is found... this will expedite the investigation into leakers which the AG has now been given clear direction on. They will be found and when they are, what they have to say will be interesting about who was giving them their orders. They'll sing for a deal.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It was great to watch them squirm.
Merkel was like oh but I don't want the strong NATO I want to be the leader of the European Army.
Macaron was like oh my goodness I just got elected give me a break.
Theresa May was like yeah listen up.
Lol

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
NATO have agreed to establish a new ant-terrorism unit.
100% of the credit to President Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

edit on 5252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sessions don't play! That's why they gave him such a hard time on his confirmation hearing they're scared s*******.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh miss Cleo tell me my future.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Say what you will but Trump is a great leader and one that America needed badly.

The respect he has recieved on the world stage despite the deliberate demonization campaign is a good sign and refreshing to witness.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I pity you.

No need. Your President is doing what he said he was going to do, which is great news.
Not for those upset at losing, of course, but that is their problem.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1

Sessions don't play! That's why they gave him such a hard time on his confirmation hearing they're scared s*******.

...and why the deep state is reviving the Sessions/Russia nonsense now.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Interesting he mentions getting into bed with the Saudi royalty, the largest sponsor of Islamic terrorism

He talks about the threat of Russia on their borders and the "South" (I can only presume Mexico ?) What threat does Russia pose apart from assisting those nations who have even worse problems with terrorism than we have in the west ?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did you even watch the speech? Do you have any comments to make about the speech the op is about or are you just troll in this morning?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Interesting he mentions getting into bed with the Saudi royalty, the largest sponsor of Islamic terrorism

He talks about the threat of Russia on their borders and the "South" (I can only presume Mexico ?) What threat does Russia pose apart from assisting those nations who have even worse problems with terrorism than we have in the west ?

Perhaps you should leave it those that know what they are talking about. The 'South' has nothing to do with Mexico.

Or you could even just follow world events once in a while to give you a very basic understanding.

www.baks.bund.de...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What planet do you live on?

The one where President Trump beat two time loser Hillary in the election on Nov 8th, and has since become your President as is actioning the things he campaigned on.

It's a world you have yet to come to terms with.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No he stole it. And more Americans wanted Hillary. That is a fact.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join