It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Nato Speech 25/2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: introvert

Dude, good comeback.

Almost as good as saying "at least Trump has got some nads to boot"?

You win.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He's the leader of the free world.

Ah yes, that free world, where the only thing we are free to do is spend the majority of our lives working so that we can pay our taxes and keep our free world functioning, to keep the rest of the world even more suppressed than we are.

Freedom is an illusion, we are no more free than cattle in a field

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The 2% figure is a guideline not a binding commitment. It was agreed at the Welsh NATO summit in 2014 that members would move towards that guideline within the decade, didn't watch the whole speech did President Trump mention this, not good enough for a business man maybe but politicians do move slowly.

NATO Wales Summit 2014: outcomes

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Painterz
Also, has nobody managed to explain to Trump that NATO isn't an organisation aimed at combating terrorism? That's not what NATO is.

It is now. They have bowed to his demands.
I assume you are pleased.

Wrong again. NATO started combating terrorism in 1980 and as usual dimwit is trying to take credit for something he had nothing to do with.
Donald Trump wrong again about NATO increasing terrorism efforts 'largely' because of him

NATO involvement in counterterrorism issued its first formal declaration on terrorism in 1980, and it became a significant issue for the alliance on Sept. 11, 2001, said Lisa Sawyer Samp, a senior fellow in the international security program of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Indeed, Clinton brought this up in her response to what Trump said at the debate. "NATO invoked Article 5, its collective defense provision, the day after the 9/11 attacks and has focused on dealing with this threat ever since, including most importantly by deploying troops for the past 12 years in Afghanistan," said Ivo H. Daalder, president of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs who previously served as Ambassador to NATO under President Barack Obama.

Do try and keep up. NATO announced TODAY that they are opening a new anti-terrorist function.
Like I said, say thanks to your President.

You can stop lying at any time. This was your comment.

It is now. They have bowed to his demands. I assume you are pleased.

This implies they were not fighting terrorism but they are now thanks to Trump.

Yeah, that is what the announcement about a new anti-terror focus was all about. Now, say thank you to you President.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's good you can recognize good breeding when you see it. I was beginning to wonder.
Of course he smiled. He has manners.
You can tell Trump knows he's being rude the way he sets his shoulders and lifts his chin in defiance as soon as he's out front.
He's such a total looser. Only his mindless minions don't see this as totally rude and an embarrassment.
He's an embarrassment to the US.
The sooner he's gone the better.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These days Trump has been speaking about NATO ... He should be careful of using too kind words for a bunch of Euro#ers led by Germany who only want to drag the US into a very large number of parallel continuous conflicts all around the globe.

Coughing up money is not enough to help the US in any way whatsoever.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wow, 4-ever-trumpers and level-headed people see 2 completely different things when viewing the same video.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's good you can recognize good breeding when you see it. I was beginning to wonder.
Of course he smiled. He has manners.
You can tell Trump knows he's being rude the way he sets his shoulders and lifts his chin in defiance as soon as he's out front.
He's such a total looser. Only his mindless minions don't see this as totally rude and an embarrassment.
He's an embarrassment to the US.
The sooner he's gone the better.

I want you to know I am happy for you to vent to me for 8 years about your frustrations... I don't mind.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're all gone. These are trumps leakers.

Yeah, Trump's loyal people are leaking stuff to hurt Trump. Makes so much sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join