It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Solicitor Speaks Out & Tells Muslims Things Must Change

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

And therein lies the problem....or the success of years of liberal brainwashing

I can't stand up and say anything out loud....I'd be racist bigotted and xenophobic and probably run the risk of personal attacks too so I sit behind my computer publicising the brave people as I'm afraid like so many many others

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Moderate Muslims never get a voice because it doesn't fit the Western war propaganda message.

Very unfair statement and a total deflection to suggest the problem is with the western society. The truth is even under a world attack from Islamic extremist the moderate Muslim is pretty much left alone to their own desires.

Last year in London...

MORE than 1000 Muslims took to the streets of London chanting Allahu Akbar and demanding an Islamic caliphate.

Where are the 1000s of "Moderate Muslims" taking to the streets in protest of this recent radical bombing?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I live very locally and while I never directly looked at his house prior to these events, I can state no one in the UK would accept and IS flag being flown outside their neighbours house, have you a source for that claim?

We maybe northerns but we aint that stupid

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I wouldn't have thought many of the surrounding Muslim neighbours would support it either.....regardless of whether they agree with ISIS or not

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I wouldn't have thought many of the surrounding Muslim neighbours would support it either.....regardless of whether they agree with ISIS or not

We should deport them all , you never know with these muslim , they can't be trusted after all.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: crazyewok

I live very locally and while I never directly looked at his house prior to these events, I can state no one in the UK would accept and IS flag being flown outside their neighbours house, have you a source for that claim?

We maybe northerns but we aint that stupid

It was on the BBC news and no you northers didnt put up with that and reported him MULTIPLE TIMES to police.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Just censer Wahhabi doctrine and everything will be okay.

Its ALL from one sect of Islam

Saudi Salafi Wahhabism

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And the family were all Salafi in case you didn't know

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What family?

Are you referring to the family of the savages that did this crime?

may God give them what they deserve--HELL!

edit on 25-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.differencebetween.net...

The major difference between Sunni and Wahabi is the beliefs and rituals. Sunnis are in majority and almost 90% percent of Muslims around the world belong to Sunni sect whereas the members of Wahabi movement are located in Saudi Arabia. There are a few main and major as well as many secondary differences between the Sunni and Wahabi Muslims which caused these sects to be cut off from each other and emerge independently.

Sunni Muslims believe in four imams of fiqah or Islamic laws such as Hanfi, Hanbli, Malakii and Shaafeyii whereas Wahabi does not follow an Iman in Fiqh. Wahabi Muslims are a group of fundamentalists and have an orthodox version Islam. Wahabis in Saudi Arab do not allow their females to work side by side with their men and they also are not allowed to drive a car. The women are treated as third rate citizens and they are bound to wear a long abayaa or garment to cover them from head to toe. Sunni Muslims are moderate and believe in the equality of women as suggested by Islam.

This is all covered up because the Royal Saudis are allies with America and basically contribute to their wealth

The Islamic problem ia 100 percent a small sect in Islam that comes out of Saudi Arabia!

ALL TERRORISTS IN PRISON ARE OF THE WAHHABI SECT

ALL THE TERRORISTS IN ISIS ARE OF THE WAHHABI SECT
ALL THE TERRORISTS IN AL QAEADA ARE OF THE WAHHABI SECT
ALL THE TERRORISTS IN BOKO HARAM ARE OF THE WAHHABI SECT
ALL THE TERRORISTS IN AL SHABBAB ARE OF THE WAHHABI SECT

The solution is easy its just that the PTB cover this up

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What family?

Are you referring to the family of the savages that did this crime?

may God give them what they deserve--HELL!

I am selling London Bridge for £ 1 ; you look like a buyer .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What's your point...

You don't want to give hell to these murderers

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Isn't the obsession with Islam getting played out already?

If you don't know Islam's problem come from Europe, not Islam, if Europe didn't meddle so much, things would not be this way.

Muslim Brotherhood started by British agent Hasan al-Banna, controls Salafis and is responsible for all terrorism and is a Masonic Order and has Lodges throughout the Middle East in every country.

Blame Oxford, MI6, and turnocoat Muslims, possibly brainwashed.

Guantanamo Bay is a torture induced DID training camp, the source of suicide bombers who would rather die than live there.

They tell them don't forget to yell Allahu Akbar, very important for our press/propaganda machine.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: 23432

What's your point...

You don't want to give hell to these murderers

I would give hell to terrorists alright but innocent people is where I draw the line .

That's my point.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why worry about hell?

You can't do anything about anything regarding hell, it's not something you can control.

And you don't know who is getting killed just what you are told, never the truth as that would not be protocol for people who seek to rule the world in concert and are insane with power.

They don't tell the truth or know what it is.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Islams problems are Islams problems and have been since the death of Mohammed in 632ad and the subsquent split between Sunni and Shia. I repeat what I said in another thread there has NEVER been peace in the Middle East and blaming Europe is ridiculous. We have played a part in this last century sure enough but don't ever believe for a moment that if we hadn't or if we had just left, Muslims would be all happily living together in peace and harmony. Until they are able to change their outlook and bring their religion at least part way up to date, the ME will always be a melting pot of war death and terrorism with each faction trying to impose on the other

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I applaud this Muslim man for saying the truth. Unfortunately, for these things to stop, or for them to become less frequent, Islam would need a reform. Until that doesn't happen we will continue to see radical muslims resorting to doing things that Muhammed himself did.

In another thread an ATS member posted the following video of an ex-Muslim explaining what he sees as the problem of why there are so many Muslim radicals.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And he succinctly says what many have been trying to say, that Islam and the West are not compatible. I have no clue whatsoever why people insist that it is.

They often state how they are peaceful and Islam is THE religion of peace and yet they kill each other by the thousand. Do they not see the hypocrisy? sigh

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And he succinctly says what many have been trying to say, that Islam and the West are not compatible. I have no clue whatsoever why people insist that it is.

'Oil' and 'water' have never mixed?

They often state how they are peaceful and Islam is THE religion of peace and yet they kill each other by the thousand. Do they not see the hypocrisy? sigh

Considering they all sing from the same hymn sheet (the Koran) why are there

so many discrepancies in how they interpret the text

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

'Oil' and 'water' have never mixed?

Considering they all sing from the same hymn sheet (the Koran) why are there

so many discrepancies in how they interpret the text

Unlike the single unified Christian church?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join