It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Solicitor Speaks Out & Tells Muslims Things Must Change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: Woodcarver

i fully agree with him, that will make the terrorists think twice before killing innocent people, they should make an example of each and every family who breeds like rabbits and doesn't raise their kids in a proper way, those parents should teach their children how to love and serve the country that hosted them, they should tell their children right from the start that they should love the country that offered them a house, education, safety and jobs, that will make the terrorists think twice before killing innocent people.

and by the way i know a country that used to demolish houses because someone from those houses committed a crime with or without a evidence.
By punishing more innocent people?

How far back would we need to look into your family history before we found a criminal?

the parents aren't innocent, they fully know their children, and if they cant raise children then they should not reproduce, and my family's history is irrelevant in this topic.

So the parents of all killers are responsible for the actions of their children? Or only muslim parents?

So you are advocating for one set of rules for some people and a different set of rules for you. Why would your family be irrelevent? There are plenty of killers who aren't muslim, are there parents responsible? Shouldn't they know their kids?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ever stopped to think they don't want to be "educated"?
Would you force that upon them?
Would you be happy to have them abandon their beliefs? Their way of life? Their culture? (however abhorrent to us)
How is that any better than the other solutions?

On a personal note, anyone who emigrates does so because they want to. The research the countries and normally would gravitate to the one that is more in tune with them their principles culture and religion. Why do you think Muslims apparently willingly, go to countries that do NOT accept their way of life or religious dogma and then refuse to integrate? Think about that

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Freeborn

Why would you wish this on people who are not doing anything?

The thing is, its almost the unanimous consensus of everyone I've spoke to recently that this is exactly what we want to see the government propose to do.
We've simply had enough.
Yes we cry after every attack.
Yes we respect every minutes silence and express our outrage.

But who actually suggests something like a real and tangible solution or approach that may see an end to these horrific acts?
No-one!

We want our political and community leaders to stand up and shout out what millions of us are thinking and saying to each other right now.

And whether its politically correct or not the truth is the Muslim communities have NOT done enough to slay the wolf that is within its midst.

This man has hit every single nail on the head and needs commending.

If Muslims decide to stand up for what is right then I will be the first person to support them and offer them every bit of assistance possible, but they have to stand up for themselves and take action against the extremists and not to cow down to intimidation or succumb to indoctrinated belief in religious loyalty.

Every person suspected of having extremist sympathies should put on a plane and dumped in some ISIS infested area.

When the world whinges on about human rights etc they should be told to bugger off, this is OUR country governed by OUR rules and we the British people of all races and creeds will not allow these pieces of #e to remain in our midst any longer.

So if we exile all of the relatives of the terrorist in question, will that prevent the next attack? Will it prevent all attacks? I would doubt it.

Maybe....maybe not.
But it would send a clear message that the civilized world will no longer tolerate innocent lives being slaughtered.
Other radical solutions will be needed for it to work.
So, you propose to punish innocent people for the crimes of their families? Are you an innocent person? Do you have any criminals in your family? Should you be exiled too?

What would your solution be?
What will stop the killing of innocent people?
Nothing can prevent crazy people from harming others. But it can probably be minimized by educating the people of the world beyond their stone age religions and their partisan politics. The problem with people like this terrorist is that they have bad ideas. You quelch bad ideas with better ideas and better opportunities.

What better idea or opportunities could this bomber have been given?
They don't want to be educated beyond their Stone Age religion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We aren't talking of plain old criminals or killers we are talking terrorists from ONE specific group, a very close knit group, where the children quite often still live in the parents homes with their spouses and share everything. If one became radicalised you can bet everyone in that family knew. The difficulty with Muslims is their honour and their loyalty to their religion and family and the fear of being ostracised by others in that community

Incidentally, again I'll state if I knew my son was a serial killer or rapist I would immediately turn the little shi*t into the police no worries, clearly I have no honour

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Nope I do not
You cannot in all honesty tell me that parents sisters brothers etc of these bombers didn't have a clue as to their siblings/sons intentions? Beliefs?
this would need to be proven in a court of law before any action could be taken. If it is proven, then we have laws in place to deal with this.

Perhaps just the threat of internment would prevent this kind of action? Perhaps it would make relatives Imams etc more vigilant.
it is not all muslims duty to police other muslims right? You are still punishing people who have done nothing wrong. Remember after pearl harbor when japanese American citizens were put into internment camps? This is what you are calling for to happen again?

Seemed to work for the US when they did exactly that to the Japanese Americans during WW2. Harsh times call for harsh measures but I think as far as tolerance patience understanding etc go we've done more than enough now as Mr Khan says its down to the Muslim communities themselves to ask the hard questions
ahh #!!! You are really using pearl harbor as an argument FOR the use of internment camps?!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

We aren't talking of plain old criminals or killers we are talking terrorists from ONE specific group, a very close knit group, where the children quite often still live in the parents homes with their spouses and share everything. If one became radicalised you can bet everyone in that family knew. The difficulty with Muslims is their honour and their loyalty to their religion and family and the fear of being ostracised by others in that community

Incidentally, again I'll state if I knew my son was a serial killer or rapist I would immediately turn the little shi*t into the police no worries, clearly I have no honour
Sure, but you would still need to prove their involvement before taking action.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
By the way Australia strip terrorists and ISIS fighters of citizenship and it is not necessary to be an actual terrorist only be guilty of "terrorist related conduct" which includes the whole family if necessary

Is that not a reasonable effort to combat the problem?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I wouldn't prove it I would leave that down to the Police
If I was wrong its on my head and my son would hate me but I'd be pretty damn sure I was right because I actually KNOW my son

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Moderate Muslims never get a voice because it doesn't fit the Western war propaganda message.

And because liberals are too busy coddling Islams horrible ideas from anyone with a brain

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Why would you wish this on people who are not doing anything?

The thing is, its almost the unanimous consensus of everyone I've spoke to recently that this is exactly what we want to see the government propose to do.
We've simply had enough.
Yes we cry after every attack.
Yes we respect every minutes silence and express our outrage.

But who actually suggests something like a real and tangible solution or approach that may see an end to these horrific acts?
No-one!

We want our political and community leaders to stand up and shout out what millions of us are thinking and saying to each other right now.

And whether its politically correct or not the truth is the Muslim communities have NOT done enough to slay the wolf that is within its midst.

This man has hit every single nail on the head and needs commending.

If Muslims decide to stand up for what is right then I will be the first person to support them and offer them every bit of assistance possible, but they have to stand up for themselves and take action against the extremists and not to cow down to intimidation or succumb to indoctrinated belief in religious loyalty.

Every person suspected of having extremist sympathies should put on a plane and dumped in some ISIS infested area.

When the world whinges on about human rights etc they should be told to bugger off, this is OUR country governed by OUR rules and we the British people of all races and creeds will not allow these pieces of #e to remain in our midst any longer.

So if we exile all of the relatives of the terrorist in question, will that prevent the next attack? Will it prevent all attacks? I would doubt it.

Maybe....maybe not.
But it would send a clear message that the civilized world will no longer tolerate innocent lives being slaughtered.
Other radical solutions will be needed for it to work.
So, you propose to punish innocent people for the crimes of their families? Are you an innocent person? Do you have any criminals in your family? Should you be exiled too?

What would your solution be?
What will stop the killing of innocent people?
Nothing can prevent crazy people from harming others. But it can probably be minimized by educating the people of the world beyond their stone age religions and their partisan politics. The problem with people like this terrorist is that they have bad ideas. You quelch bad ideas with better ideas and better opportunities.

What better idea or opportunities could this bomber have been given?
They don't want to be educated beyond their Stone Age religion.
well certainly any religious culture taken at face value is not worthy of being passed on to children, but if you advocate that islam doesn't make sense so it should be removed, then that necessarily includes judaism, christianity, and a slew of other outdated world views. Christians could always slink back to a literal interpretation of the old testament, and often do. Would you agree?

link   

first of all im a Muslim, and im only talking about those nationalities from Pakistan and Bangladesh, i know them very well, ive dealt with them, if they are raised well they will blend in and contribute, but if not they become a pack of wolves, hell i cant even go to their countries because of the crimes over there, so yes its the parents fault.

link   
This thread should have more flags than comments. And I'm not surprised that none of this news has hit any UK mainstream media outlets. Which I'm actually quite disgusted at

Also the fact the post has been removed (unsure by who or why) proves to me something sinister has been done about it
edit on 25-5-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I wouldn't prove it I would leave that down to the Police
If I was wrong its on my head and my son would hate me but I'd be pretty damn sure I was right because I actually KNOW my son
Did you read in the article that the police were warned about this guy 5 different times? I am all for laying some blame on police and politicians before laying it on the guys family (unless they are proven to be radical terrorists as well).

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I can't comment on Police or Military Intelligence's modus operandi. I cannot prove nor disprove that statement is true or false, we have always been drip fed information and told only what they believe we need to know. I have no clue how the Intelligence community work in these situations. I have read the father and brother were regularly tooing and froing from Libya so I'm just guessing that the Intelligence people thought he could lead them to more terrorists

As most of his family have now been arrested I'd say his family knew his intentions, maybe not specific to manchester but knew it would happen at some point
edit on 25-5-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

first of all im a Muslim, and im only talking about those nationalities from Pakistan and Bangladesh, i know them very well, ive dealt with them, if they are raised well they will blend in and contribute, but if not they become a pack of wolves, hell i cant even go to their countries because of the crimes over there, so yes its the parents fault.
i agree that some particular muslim cultures are more apt to be radicalised. I know this to be common knowledge, so i point a lot of blame towards the politicians for advocating a mass migration and mixing dissimilar and opposed cultures in such a haphazard way. I am an atheist so i see little significant difference between all abrahamic religions.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Have you any theories on why this was allowed to happen? Nay encouraged to happen? Knowing full well the probably results?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So someone from the Muslim community FINALLY starts to speak out in the way that is required and he is censored.
One wonders whether it was his law firm or Facebook who took down the post.

This is the EXACT language that is required.
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I can't comment on Police or Military Intelligence's modus operandi. I cannot prove nor disprove that statement is true or false, we have always been drip fed information and told only what they believe we need to know. I have no clue how the Intelligence community work in these situations. I have read the father and brother were regularly tooing and froing from Libya so I'm just guessing that the Intelligence people thought he could lead them to more terrorists

As most of his family have now been arrested I'd say his family knew his intentions, maybe not specific to manchester but knew it would happen at some point
And if they are knowledgable or were involved, then they should be dealt with according to the law.

But i can't help but notice how everyone agrees that the politicains are at fault but nobody is calling for their removal. Wouldn't their bad policies be at the root of the mass immigration and refugee problem?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Have you any theories on why this was allowed to happen? Nay encouraged to happen? Knowing full well the probably results?
nothing i can prove, but I have some speculation i can share.

1)politicians are tired of being constrained by the existing laws. They perpetrate a situation where the existing laws cannot accommodate the fears of the citizenry. The citizenry call for new laws that will allow for more control over the population and less oversight of the politicains.

2) it is a well known problem that some muslim cultures are far behind the rest of the worlds standards for human rights and basic needs as well as a scientifically valid worldview based on facts instead of the writings of long dead tyrants. It is very dificult to change a culture which is imbedded deep in the desert and has little contact with the modern world. One way to start introducing them to other ideas could be to force them to spread out into the surrounding countries, thereby forcing them to assimilate little by little, generation after generation. Eventually homogenizing all cultures into one easily manipulated worldview over a few hundred years.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

...His post went completely viral with over 61k shares so I'm guessing a good number of Muslims will have seen it.

I wonder if he could now have made himself and his family targets?

Here's my input... analysis as it were...

The 61K likes/shares....probably were 60,900 shares by White Anglo 's...

the other 100 shares were very quietly done by those of a Muslim Persuasion...
If another Muslim disses the Sunni Jihadists who done already the deed of Jihad against mostly young females who were infidels... then that person is declared an Apostate & must pay-the-price for Blasphemy

there is no 'safe zones' in this clash of cultures, religions, ideologies,... It's an Existential precipice

as for the post above mine:

One way to start introducing them to other ideas could be to force them to spread out into the surrounding countries, thereby forcing them to assimilate little by little, generation after generation. Eventually homogenizing all cultures into one easily manipulated worldview over a few hundred years.

the last time the Muslims spread-out over the world... and blended in....the world, except for the far East itself, got the DARK AGES as the result & the Sharia or Jihad has not changed from the original inspiration
Are you telling me that this time will be different... well that's the definition of insanity ~ doing the same thing over-&-over and expecting a different result ~

edit on th31149572957425262017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join