It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I'm the new bod:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm a musician/producer and have created an electronic music track called CHEMTRAILS which I'm releasing next week. It's a musical portrayal of my deep feelings of the subject and I wanted to share it with people of a similar mindset.

I can post a Soundcloud link so it can be heard for free if that is allowed on this forum, and of course if you would like to hear it.

I am also intrigued to further my knowledge about chemtrails, I have a lot that are spewed above my house (here in the UK) on a regular basis so I have researched them fairly extensively, however I hope to find out a lot more from you guys

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Stringtheorist

Three words: jet fuel additives

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum Stringtheorist. Will see the innovation you are bringing

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Three words: jet fuel additives

Three words: Jet Fuel Exhaust

To Stringtheorist:

Theres the argument in a nutshell, and umm, welcome to the site.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a massive believer that it is jet fuel additives. I've watched many aircraft flying over head, at differing and comparative altitudes. And from my garden alone I see a distinct difference between those aircraft leaving contrails and those leaving chemtrails. Quite simply, contrails disappear quickly and chemtrails stay and plume out when dispersing slowly; they do not disappear.

Please enjoy my track: soundcloud.com...

I have also just been researching the sound frequency tuning of 432hz which I aim to share soon as I feel it is of massive importance.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Welcome!
Have you seen where Harvard has proposed aerosol spraying as a way to combat climate change? If I'm not mistaken they're due to start trials next year. Not sure if I can find the link but it might make for a good thread.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So you're not an aviator, aircraft mechanic, aerospace engineer, or back shop technician but yet you're going to tell me, an aircraft mechanic, that chemtrails and the magical machinery installed in the aircraft that produce chemtrails are real. Cause you saw some strange stuff in the sky and don't understand middle school science? Got it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1

Welcome!
Have you seen where Harvard has proposed aerosol spraying as a way to combat climate change? If I'm not mistaken they're due to start trials next year. Not sure if I can find the link but it might make for a good thread.

Thanks for the welcome RogueWaterC1, I haven't seen that proposal. It sounds like an interesting read.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luceononuro

So you're not an aviator, aircraft mechanic, aerospace engineer, or back shop technician but yet you're going to tell me, an aircraft mechanic, that chemtrails and the magical machinery installed in the aircraft that produce chemtrails are real. Cause you saw some strange stuff in the sky and don't understand middle school science? Got it.

You should probably shut up telling people to shut up, got it?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luceononuro

Thank you for the comment Luceononuro. It is natural for people to have different opinions and views and I am willing to listen to them. It is a fact though that unsubstantiated personal digs make the writer of such comments sound like a fool.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Welcome to ATS

Thanks EchoesInTime

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Here's your reply to a poster:

"Thank you for the comment Luceononuro. It is natural for people to have different opinions and views and I am willing to listen to them. It is a fact though that unsubstantiated personal digs make the writer of such comments sound like a fool."

If we change a couple of words a whole new meaning comes about:

Thank you for the comment Luceononuro. It is natural for people to have different opinions and views and I am willing to listen to them. It is a fact though that unsubstantiated personal opinions about contrails make the writer of such comments sound like a fool.

Just a simple play with words to show how dangerous they can be. I have not much of an opinion of contrails myself.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Aliensun because: space added

(post by Luceononuro removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No, what makes one sound like a fool is perpetuating one of the most debunked myths in the conspiracy circles and then telling someone who is actively employed in the field that they are wrong just compounds that foolishness.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Its not an opinion, its a verified fact that no aircraft employs this magical chemtrail dispersion system. I dare you to find me a blueprint or schematic showing the installation of these mythical machines on board any aircraft. And don't give me the red herring of a crop duster or cloud seeder.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Luceononuro

You have misinterpreted what I meant. I was stating that the comment you made about me "not understanding middle school science" was a unsubstantiated personal dig. You know nothing about me nor my understanding of science, so personal comments such as this are what can make you seem foolish (I am not saying that you are foolish, only that I thought your comment was). Yes, it can be argued that my thoughts on the matter in discussion are foolish, as it can be argued that your thoughts are also. As I stated before, we are all entitled to our own opinions but there is no need to put someone down with negative personal comments. The idea of these forums, I thought, were for open discussions about topics such as contrails/chemtrails where we can explore further into the topic, obtaining info from people of differing opinions and making up our own minds. There is no need for nastiness or "unsubstantiated personal digs".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Welcome to the group, My take on those damn chemtrails ...... I HATE chemtrails, the day starts out with beautiful blue sky perfect for taking scenic photos and then these damn planes spewing that white miles long crap across the sky ruins any photography, whatever they're doing should be outlawed. Carl

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stringtheorist Hello and welcome to ATS! I believe chemtrails are not contrails, have seen too many planes traveling along (leaving no trail) and then all of a sudden the trails of smoke start to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Luceononuro

The first response mentions jet fuel addititves. Like, barium or aluminum oxide or something like that?

Would jet fuel even work properly with those kinds of additives? Or ruin the turbine?

Personally, I've only seen massive contrails in very humid areas.

I think someone would have produced evidence by now if chemicals were raining down from the sky.

top topics

join