It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope they do a full autopsy on what remains of this dude.

Lately there's been a lot of 'one mad guy' attacks, but all in the same general direction. It disturbs me that the surviving attackers heard voices in their heads telling them to do it.

THAT has far more sinister implications, and i would like peeps to bear that in mind when investigating.

There's a pattern emerging and it isn't in any way positive....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Arizonaguy

But it can be joined and that is what you're suggesting.

How do you destroy evil by choosing to become evil??

That doesn't work to fight terrorism you need to do two things. One cut off the source of funding they can't recruit or support terrorism without money. The other thing is to track down and remove their leaders

Ok, so do that. That's fine with me. Why are you telling me "that won't work with terrorism" when I never suggested anything to begin with??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If Islam is the religion of peace, then why would they need us to show them more love?

Shouldn't they be the ones providing the love and showing the west how to get along peacefully?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: seagull
An evil deed done in the name of good doesn't suddenly become good. It remains evil. You can't kill innocents and hope to remain "good".

Good civilizations rarely survive.
Strong ones do.

Are you saying a strong civilization can't be good??? That in order to be strong you must be evil???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: seagull
An evil deed done in the name of good doesn't suddenly become good. It remains evil. You can't kill innocents and hope to remain "good".

Good civilizations rarely survive.
Strong ones do.

Are you saying a strong civilization can't be good??? That in order to be strong you must be evil???

No clue how you came to that conclusion. Nations must be strong first, and with the aim of being good overall when such a luxury is possible without compromising strength
edit on 23-5-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

not suggesting anything

just taking notes

remembering the school shootings and oklahoma city and boston marathon and sandy hook and other depressing events that i could do nothing to prevent

remembering that listening to a grievance and showing compassion for it is productive because both parties come closer

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
If Islam is the religion of peace, then why would they need us to show them more love?

Shouldn't they be the ones providing the love and showing the west how to get along peacefully?

seems to me both sides need to show openness and contribute to peace

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

nope don't know a thing about katy perry just only have heard her name

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Catalina22

That's not a solution. It's baseless hope.

The western countries getting hit the hardest by jihad are those who've opened their arms to migrants/Muslims and bent over backwards to accept them and give them a better life.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I just got home from work so sorry for having to ask this but, did the bomber die in the explosion??? This morning on the radio it said they had arrested some 23 y/o guy, or maybe not arrested but brought him in for questioning. Who was he??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I know where you're going with that and it is, indeed, very sinister.
If anything unusual was discovered I don't think we would be told.

Interesting line of thinking, though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Attacker/coward named as Salman Abedi, British born of Libyan descent:

BBC News

It was reported but now confirmed.

So he was English..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That's not a solution.

actually yes it is a solution

It's baseless hope

hope and problem solving are not the same thing

one can concoct and attempt to implement a solution that doesn't have to have anything at all to do with hope

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: ipsedixit

originally posted by: Discotech
I wonder what the odds are IF it is indeed a terrorist incident that the investigators magically find a passport or driving license left behind which seems to be the norm

Called it last night

a reply to: Grambler

The problem is, there is no solution, how do you destroy an idea ? because that's all it is based on, an ideology that they are doing Gods work, there is no way to solve that. We can't tell them their God is wrong or their belief is wrong because it opens the doors for us to tell everybody else their beliefs and Gods are wrong which ends up with more war and death, but it seems to be the only solution, us or them.

And there is a problem with radical extremism, there's always been a problem with extremism whether it's right wing extremism, left wing extremism, Nazi extremism, Islamic extremism, Christian extremism, no matter the extremist view, the point is it's extreme.

So don't make like it's just Islamic extremism that's a problem because it's not

Christian Terrorism

Are we to blame all Christians now for what a small minority do ? (The KKK still exist and still hold their Christian beliefs whilst also thinking coloured people are a lesser species)

What about West Borough Baptist Church ? I'm sure if pushed they would become terrorists

What about Jews and there conquest over Palestine are we supposed to tarnish them all for what a select few in power choose to do ?

We've been dropping bombs in the Middle East for well over a decade now, where has that got us ? How many of the terrorists have actually been from any of those countries ? The majority are all home grown which suggests to me there's something wrong with out own societies if we're causing this and we're all to blame

Cut the cr**. The current terrorist problem is the radical islamic variety.
You are right that we can not change their ideology, so more direct action is required.

Like what ?

Short of going after the global elite , there is nothing anyone can do .

We don't see Amish driving their buggies into Catholic Churches and blowing the place up. We don't see Presbyterians going into Baptist Malls and shooting people. We see muslims beheading, bombing, raping and shooting up Europe. They are the cancer to the world.

You just can't irradiate one portion of the tumor, it's ineffective.

Or here, it still grows!

To eradicate the cancer, you must irradiate the entire tumor. The world will heal itself, and be at peace.

If you are not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So he was English..

British national.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22

That's not a solution.

actually yes it is a solution

Source?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think they're looking for possible accomplices.

Its weird, I'm flicking through various live streams at the moment.
Some are saying it was an IED with a timer set to go off when it would cause max damage, some say suicide vest.

I suppose that's to be expected until all the facts are in.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So, let's broad brush everything and commit genocide?

Maybe start with yourself if this is how black & white you view existence?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I wish the person in the video had gone a little further and asked the people in the room if they wanted to kill the Jews and if they wanted to convert Europe by the sword to Islam.

There is a constituency for that kind of thing, just as there is a constituency for wiping out the Muslims or at least deporting them from Europe, which was Hitler's opening position with regard to the Jews.

There will always be a following for extremists. People in New York appeared in cheering droves every time John Gotti beat another rap.

There is still a lot of chimp in human beings.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So he was English..

British national.

English Born and breed just like the 7/7 bombers and various other English born jihadi's...dont even think about tarnishing the other nations.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join