It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sometimes i think, just nuke em.
Nuke the entire middle east for that matter.
While this backwards BS religion (especially Islam but in general all of them) still takes gullible peeps in, it should be abolished altogether. Anyone who is prepped to take innocent lives for their beliefs should be shot on sight.
That's my belief.
Did they end up sitting on the right hand of Allah with 17 virgins to play with?
I doubt it, but while there are idiots around who will believe anything, there will always be those who will use them to their own ends.
Stop believing.
Stop killing in the name of some fkn fairy tale 'god'
Start being human. Start taking responsibility for your actions.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
Sometimes i think, just nuke em.
Nuke the entire middle east for that matter.
While this backwards BS religion (especially Islam but in general all of them) still takes gullible peeps in, it should be abolished altogether. Anyone who is prepped to take innocent lives for their beliefs should be shot on sight.
That's my belief.
Did they end up sitting on the right hand of Allah with 17 virgins to play with?
I doubt it, but while there are idiots around who will believe anything, there will always be those who will use them to their own ends.
Stop believing.
Stop killing in the name of some fkn fairy tale 'god'
Start being human. Start taking responsibility for your actions.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

That would be arranged ahead of time. The bozo, er, deceased bomber could also have been carrying false ID.

The ID issue is interesting.
edit on 23-5-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
new on skynews, terror alert has been changed to critical and perhaps the army will be deployed on the streets

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
new on skynews, terror alert has been changed to critical and perhaps the army will be deployed on the streets

Not surprised I was posting last night about JTAC changing the threat level. There is already a UKSF unit permanently on stand by in London

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I hope they do more than just that.
SaturnFX displayed it so eloquently:

For the sake of our allies, I hope a stronger response is dealt.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not surprised I was posting last night about JTAC changing the threat level. There is already a UKSF unit permanently on stand by in London

...and this is life for any country that lets radical islamists over their border.
There can be no expectation of living any other way than being vigilant and looking out for signs you are going to get blown up going to a fking pop concert. This multiculturism is just so trippy.

edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

originally posted by: Discotech
I wonder what the odds are IF it is indeed a terrorist incident that the investigators magically find a passport or driving license left behind which seems to be the norm

Called it last night

a reply to: Grambler

The problem is, there is no solution, how do you destroy an idea ? because that's all it is based on, an ideology that they are doing Gods work, there is no way to solve that. We can't tell them their God is wrong or their belief is wrong because it opens the doors for us to tell everybody else their beliefs and Gods are wrong which ends up with more war and death, but it seems to be the only solution, us or them.

And there is a problem with radical extremism, there's always been a problem with extremism whether it's right wing extremism, left wing extremism, Nazi extremism, Islamic extremism, Christian extremism, no matter the extremist view, the point is it's extreme.

So don't make like it's just Islamic extremism that's a problem because it's not

Christian Terrorism

Are we to blame all Christians now for what a small minority do ? (The KKK still exist and still hold their Christian beliefs whilst also thinking coloured people are a lesser species)

What about West Borough Baptist Church ? I'm sure if pushed they would become terrorists

What about Jews and there conquest over Palestine are we supposed to tarnish them all for what a select few in power choose to do ?

We've been dropping bombs in the Middle East for well over a decade now, where has that got us ? How many of the terrorists have actually been from any of those countries ? The majority are all home grown which suggests to me there's something wrong with out own societies if we're causing this and we're all to blame

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
...and this is life for any country that lets radical islamists over their border.

Give it a rest, the guy was HOME GROWN, he was born here in the UK

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The SAS have a permanent station in London, not far from Buck Palace.
I hope the PM let's them loose.....
I would say a lot more, but i won't give info out where some twisted prick can make use of it.
MI5 may be slow, but they will get there sooner or later, and i daresay a 'license to kill' has been issued.

At least these idiotic suicide nutcases can only do it ONCE.That's one less to deal with.
My condolences to my brethren in the UK

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I wonder what the odds are IF it is indeed a terrorist incident that the investigators magically find a passport or driving license left behind which seems to be the norm

Called it last night

The problem is, there is no solution, how do you destroy an idea ? because that's all it is based on, an ideology that they are doing Gods work, there is no way to solve that. We can't tell them their God is wrong or their belief is wrong because it opens the doors for us to tell everybody else their beliefs and Gods are wrong which ends up with more war and death, but it seems to be the only solution, us or them.

And there is a problem with radical extremism, there's always been a problem with extremism whether it's right wing extremism, left wing extremism, Nazi extremism, Islamic extremism, Christian extremism, no matter the extremist view, the point is it's extreme.

So don't make like it's just Islamic extremism that's a problem because it's not

Christian Terrorism

Are we to blame all Christians now for what a small minority do ? (The KKK still exist and still hold their Christian beliefs whilst also thinking coloured people are a lesser species)

What about West Borough Baptist Church ? I'm sure if pushed they would become terrorists

What about Jews and there conquest over Palestine are we supposed to tarnish them all for what a select few in power choose to do ?

We've been dropping bombs in the Middle East for well over a decade now, where has that got us ? How many of the terrorists have actually been from any of those countries ? The majority are all home grown which suggests to me there's something wrong with out own societies if we're causing this and we're all to blame

Cut the cr**. The current terrorist problem is the radical islamic variety.
You are right that we can not change their ideology, so more direct action is required.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't think the threat level is raised to critical too often. Does that imply that another attack is imminent in the next day or two?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

When was the last time a Methodist walked into a Catholic Mass and detonated himself? I am sure it was the Amish who hijacked the planes on 9/11 also, right? Or how about the time the baptist drove a truck filled with explosives into the police station. Oh, I know, how about last month with the Jewish guy went into the Mormon church and shot it up.

Now, insert Islam into each of those and you have the truth.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Called it last night

Christian Terrorism

Again you contribute to the problem by defelecting any possible discussion of dealing with the problem by deflecting to "Some Christians kill people too!"

If I am a police officer in a country in Africa, and I am trying to discuss how to stop Christian terrorism in my city, how would you coming in saying "Now wait, what about Islamic and Buddist and Hindism terrorism? How dare you only focus on one group!"

This is nonsense!

In addition, Islamic terrorism far outweighs any other religions in the world, TODAY!

All you high minded schtick does is stop any sensible discussion on how to deal with the problem.

Most people are not racist, and merely want to solve this problem and keep there loved ones safe. People like you make them afraid to discuss the problem for fear of being called racist.

After they are silenced and attacked to the breaking point, actual extremists with fill the gap and these reasonable people will start to hate all Muslims.

And when that happens, things will escalate ten fold.

When that bloodshed happens, I hope you are comfortable with your empy platitudes about hate not solving anything, because it will be people like you who stifled any real discussion of the problem that will have contributed to this desperate situation.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If the arsonists were someone who lost a friend, then although illegal their response was limited to property, not human life or limb. Emotions run strong after a death.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Theres still quite a few people missing at the moment and I'm quite concerned about hostage taking.
In all that chaos, some of those taxi drivers offering to take people home might not be who they seem.
Sorry taxi drivers out there but it is a worrying time and the bomber clearly wasn't acting alone.

Also, if people insist on gathering in crowds for peace vigils after these events, it might make them a target too.

I might be paranoid but these people don't think the way we do if they see us as the enemy.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, it does mean imminent and the last time it happened was 07.

link   

You are right that we can not change their ideology, so more direct action is required.

Yeah sure direct action, let's drop more bombs in the middle east when the majority of terrorists are born in our own nations.

It's worked for the past decade hasn't it ?

oh wait.....

link   
a reply to: carewemust

It means it's expected.
It allows mechanisms and funding to be employed which otherwise wouldn't.
It's also a heads up to Brits to keep their eyes open for suspicious #s, no different to the height of IRA bombings during my childhood.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Called it last night

Christian Terrorism

Like what ?

Short of going after the global elite , there is nothing anyone can do .

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join