It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Antarctic Anomaly..Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

Fair point and very probably the case.

I'm just taken with how straight the line is.

The only geomorphological basis I can come up with is extreme weathering of a multi-crystalline rock formation: say something volcanic inside, say, some sandstone. But even if this were the case it wouldn't explain the regularity of the line. But I'm no expert.

So, it"s an 'artifact' in my opinion. Could be a real thing sitting down there deserving specific exploration, or it could be a hoax.

We see a lot of UFO hoaxes, so why not have a 'sat map' hoax?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We see a lot of UFO hoaxes, so why not have a 'sat map' hoax?

By the folks at Google Earth?

I would indeed be flattered if you thought I had the knowledge to pull off such a thing

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

A couple I found the one looks like a Big Meteorite hit - The other is just plain weird.

edit on 5/22/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

wow report that first one to an geological society! thats clearly an meteorite impact and due to the rocks still being there its unknow

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I did write down the cords Left them at work - It's got to be huge I'm kinda wondering about the scale of it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

If it were the other way around, a feature of the same size greyed out, we may think 'conspiracy' or some such.

I think it unlikely, but then again a row of dead straight 50' high standing stones in the frozen wastes doesn't crop up that often either!

Good find all the same though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Did you know that ants live everywhere in the world except Antarctica?

But have you seen the pictures of caves and other anomalies there?

If ants evolved in Antarctica, they would be big enough to eat seals. Probably furry and white too, they would be hard to spot from the sky.

I'm just sayin..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I called GSA and got Yea no we don't follow up on things of that sort ?

Called UCLA looks like they may be interested.
edit on 5/23/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

yup you definitelly is onto something

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That second picture is a strange one. Looks like a curved structure [roof?] and is casting a shadow on it's left edge making it appear raised off the ground.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Yea I used a couple of other sat programs and looked at it from different angels and....... It's a snow drift crazy how angles can make things look man made . Cords are 71 56'56.94"S 165 0'35.14"E

OP I come across these which I think are tricks of the cam

I did not want to start a whole new topic but I was searching out by Primm Nevada and came across this a true WTF its by 3 Huge Solar towers the ones with like 10000 mirrors focusing on the tower and looks like it took a huge amount of something to make this .. Any Idea?

edit on 5/24/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I was searching out by Primm Nevada

Looks like a settling pond, possibly from the Mountain Pass Rare Earth Mine just down Rt 15 a piece...

The Mountain Pass Rare Earth Mine is an open-pit mine of rare earth elements ( REEs)... the company began piping wastewater as far as 14 miles to evaporation ponds on or near Ivanpah Dry Lake, east of Interstate 15 near Nevada.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hi. also don't want to derail, but I think that last pic looks like it was made to collect and store rain?? Well, it at least looks like it's been collecting rain, whatever it is:/

Oh, I almost forgot, that snow drift, the one you posted, I dunno dude, but that just looks like something to me.. just in front of it, to the left is a rectangle looking thing..

lol. I had the page open for some time while cruising around google earth, only saw your post once I posted..

edit on 2017/5/24 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

edit on 2017/5/24 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

But those big veins coming off it are on top of the ground and looks just like a huge amount of electricity got off loaded into it?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

But those big veins coming off it

Or rivulets of water overflowing the banks of the central pond...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Did some more checking on Google Earth, the feature was built between 1986 and 1987, it pre-dates the solar farms by more than 20 years...sorry, nice find though, lead me to the Mountain Pass Mine and the Coliseum Mine, also backtracked the pipe routes to two abandoned pumping sub-stations

edit on 5/24/2017 by Wreckclues because: Additional content

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Cool thanks for the info Could have been just partially filled and hit by Lightning or just weird evap cool never the less I was hoping it wasn't a underground nuke site that close to the city

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Seriously man you need to see a shrink or something. Your like those that see shapes in clouds except you'd believe a giant bunny actually lives up there. This is not meant to be factitous, it's meant to be a wake up call before you descend into hearing voices and harm someone because it all starts will seeing things that are not there.

Oh by the way, there is a big rock in the USA that at a single angle looks like a penis. Of course that means that a single angle view proves that in fact the rock penis is actually part of an excited rock man lying under the earth.

Get some perspective.
edit on 26-5-2017 by SanitySearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Antarctica is the lost city of Atlantis.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join