It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Antarctic Anomaly..Anomalies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Found these three anomalies while poking around Google Earth. They're on the Plateau of a 6000 foot mountain range West of the Convoy Range about 120 mile NW of McMurdo, 54 miles NNW of the old Vanda Base, 164 miles SW of Zuchelli, LAT 76°50'54.67"S, LONG 160° 8'37.95"E

1. Is about 187 ft long and bears a striking resemblance to the Gerzeh Palette (3000-4000 BCE representation of Taurus)
2. Appears to be 50 foot long straight line of evenly spaced objects
3. Concentric raised rings surrounding central raised object, everything's casting a shadow

Any thoughts, ideas...the more I look at #1 the more I think WTF

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

I don't find number 1 to be anywhere near as intriguing as number 2.

Edit to add - That wasn't a poop joke.

You're reaching with the first one. It looks like a headless man with his fists balled up at his sides to me.

The line of rocks is a bit harder to explain away though.

Nice find!

edit on 21-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's Cthulhu's head frozen in the ice.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't see anything that looks unnatural.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is where Jack O'neill found the Ancient weapons platform that took down Anubis's fleet...

Jack had the Ancient gene, but he had the entire Ancient repository of knowledge downloaded into his brain... almost killed him. An Asgard named Thor revived Jack, but only after he designed a weapon to destroy the Replicators. Duh...
edit on 22-5-2017 by madmac5150 because: Last episode of season 7, and first 2 episodes of season 8... Stargate SG-1

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting shape. Anything similar in the area? Also, wonder if it looks different on different images, considering they exist, maybe the angles of the images make it appear more symmetrical?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think this is a case of seeing something that is not there.. sorry.. but just looks like part of the landscape to me.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
That is where Jack O'neill found the Ancient weapons platform that took down Anubis's fleet...

Jack had the Ancient gene, but he had the entire Ancient repository of knowledge downloaded into his brain... almost killed him. An Asgard named Thor revived Jack, but only after he designed a weapon to destroy the Replicators. Duh...

Uncanny, I am watching Stargate: The Ark of Truth right now.

Illuminati confirmed !!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09

That's Cthulhu's head frozen in the ice.

"
I immediately thought of Cthulhu too. Interesting none the less. Star and flag for you OP.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The line of stones is startling. Could this have been Photoshoped?

Also the Gerzeh feature, can the slight inward curves at the bottom of the two legs be explained in scientific terms, say erosion or glaciation?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: madmac5150

Uncanny, I am watching Stargate: The Ark of Truth right now.

Illuminati confirmed !!

I SO knew it!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Whoa, Wreckclues - where do I send your Lucky Scout badge? That's some archaeo-spookafied plateau you found, there! The whole place talks!

Most shocking of all, however: I see an ancient-looking mask-type object (for lack of a more informed description) that cannot possibly be dismissed as random. It's:
● Just to the left of our 12-o-click-high position, on pic 1...
● Best viewed by...carefully...tilting your screen counter-clockwise 35° - 45°.
● Resembles some sort of Mayan representation of a bugeyed prehistoric beast's head...with a curled tusk to each side of it.
● The beast's 'trunk' continues on past the tusks to form a squared basin.

A ceremonial elephant- or mammoth-worship basin atop a holy, 6,000 foot 'high place'?

Jeez, I love this #. Each find feels like payday

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Extracted tooth.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Damn I knew that reminded me of something and I'd just had a tooth pulled too...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Interesting shape. Anything similar in the area?
a reply to: dreamingawake

Nothing, have searched just about every rocky outcrop on the continent. This is the newest set of Satellite photos so there are no other angles. Just more weird Antarctic geology like the "Motte and Bailey" formations at
66°17'10.68"S, 100°29'8.33"E and 66°30'7.23"S, 99°58'6.52"E

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
But we all know Thor was a Grey so let's not involve the UFO crowd...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The line of stones is startling. Could this have been Photoshoped?
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Don't want to get all conspiracy theory on you, but wouldn't something like that have been photoshopped out rather than in?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm really sorry but for the first time ever on ATS, all I can see is rocks. I've seen far more convincing 'anomalies' on Mars.

I'm genuinely interested in Antarctica and I think there is something going on but I can't see the anomaly.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Are you sure #1 is not a foot print ??

A similar, yet very blurred, marking to the one o'clock from it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I would be more concerned about the part of Antarctica that the Rothschild family own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join