It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Action Taken by 9/11 Truth Groups?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I bet Cheney!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Only one trial associated with 911, and the discovery process revealed more evidence regarding how false the government story is. That's why they avoid trials.

That's why Hellerstein of Manhattan Federal Court wore down the families over the years, forcing them into class settlements, no discovery. The government has much to hide.

I agree.

I have yet to see an honest Judge in the United States yet. Everyone knows how corrupt our courts system are.

I agree, no court would convict any alleged 911 terrorist in an open public court, in the United States because any jury's would see through the hoopla and planted evidence.

When you are framing patsies you need military secret courts that are fully controlled by government officials to get the job done.

There are a lot of scum bags that will sell their country out for a few bucks, what's really surprising, is how many educated scum bags there are.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I agree, no court would convict any alleged 911 terrorist in an open public court, in the United States because any jury's would see through the hoopla and planted evidence.

Are you saying there has not been one trial?
Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Are you saying there has not been one trial?

No sir.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I haven't followed the trials (or lack of it seems).

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, 51, is on trial at Guantanamo Bay detention camp, how long before they have trials for these guys? I guess that indefinite detention comes into play?

The Alleged Mastermind Behind the 9/11 Attacks Wrote President Obama a Letter

Link

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Salander

Only one trial associated with 911, and the discovery process revealed more evidence regarding how false the government story is. That's why they avoid trials.

That's why Hellerstein of Manhattan Federal Court wore down the families over the years, forcing them into class settlements, no discovery. The government has much to hide.

I agree.

I have yet to see an honest Judge in the United States yet. Everyone knows how corrupt our courts system are.

When you are framing patsies you need military secret courts that are fully controlled by government officials to get the job done.

There are a lot of scum bags that will sell their country out for a few bucks, what's really surprising, is how many educated scum bags there are.

The won legal action and won lawsuits against the EPA on their botched 9/11 air samples don't count?

You ether choose to see what you want to see.

Or you really trick yourself into believing false narratives.
edit on 4-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You are so interested in justice, but stand in silence on the obvious lies and fabrications pushed by the truth movement on the exploration of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Dude, I asked you where the valid points were in that letter you even quoted me! Why are you denying that and accusing me of being dishonest and making things up? Did you forget you quoted me?
What is wrong with you, stop it.

Yes. Informer has a history of avoiding questions directed at the person. Especially after his questions have been answered openly and truthfully.

Thank you for not allowing the individual to create a fabricated reality which they get to play victim while practicing cited examples of intellectual dishonesty.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: samkent

Their goal is to keep complaining publicly that something is wrong so they can keep the money coming in.
At least long enough for Gage to hit retirement age.
Outside of ae911 he is unemployable.

How do you know this? Did you have a job with A&E? Did Gage tell you personally that he created A&E to milk the public?

Or is this your assumption?

Given that their mission statement is:

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of architects, engineers, and affiliates dedicated to researching and disseminating scientific information about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, with the ultimate goal of obtaining a truly independent investigation and supporting the victims in their pursuit of justice."

what have they actually done with the money?

Interesting those that obviously support A&E, even though they claim they are not part of the truth movement, let this one slip by with no comment?

Shameful to ignore the fraud in your own cause?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

The OP motives in my "opinion" for this thread, as well demonstrated by the OP is to ridicule the opposition who doesnt support the OS narratives and nothing else.

This thread has been very informative to say the lease, to the motives of the OP.

What I take away from this thread is the 'truth' groups are doing little more than begging for money on the internet.

Has any of them posted their efforts to see this congressman or that senator? No!
Has any of them posted interviews with the experts on the commission? No!

Gage is doing little more than selling snake oil to the ignorant masses.
Even they are waking up.
As far as I can tell Gage has done no conventions this year. (none listed on his site)

You conclusion seems valid! Unless you are blind to the fraud of the truth movement due to being biased towards the truth movement. For individuals all in for the truth movement.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yes, indefinite detention is the hallmark of US of A circa 2015.

Unitary Executive in full bloom.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join