It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Action Taken by 9/11 Truth Groups?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You would of thought Pilots for 9/11 Truth would have been the most outspoken and active playslers for pushing the freedom of information requests and the legal battles to have the FBI release the flight 77 footage? And made a big deal about doing it? Yet, they didn't play any role?

Then the truth movement claims the NIST reports are nothing but pseudoscience? You would think they would use any means to out the falsehoods if it was such easy pickings?

Seems the truth movement only likes writing books, speaking tours, whining, and YouTube videos. Basically exploiting 9/11?

If I was in the truth movement, I would be racking up the freedom of information requests! And making a big deal of actively taking legal action?

I guess they are afraid the truth might kill the goose that laid the golden conspiracy egg?
edit on 25-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Added exploit

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
110,168 Number of registered architects in the United States in 2015.
820,000+ Number of civil engineers in the United States.

.3% of engineers and architects are A/E 911Truth....

Out of that 0.3 % I wonder how many are structural engineers that have built anything bigger than a high school gymnasium?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I am big fan of lawyers? But you think there would be a "Lawyers for 9/11 Truth"? I guess all the money in exploiting 9/11 is from fake-umentaries, books, and YouTube. Not in litigation for the cause of 9/11 truth?

Not sure what to make of that?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I am big fan of lawyers? But you think there would be a "Lawyers for 9/11 Truth"? I guess all the money in exploiting 9/11 is from fake-umentaries, books, and YouTube. Not in litigation for the cause of 9/11 truth?

Not sure what to make of that?

They want t keep pushing their suspicion as that is what bring in their money.
Resolution turns off the green spigot.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: samkent

Their goal is to keep complaining publicly that something is wrong so they can keep the money coming in.
At least long enough for Gage to hit retirement age.
Outside of ae911 he is unemployable.

How do you know this? Did you have a job with A&E? Did Gage tell you personally that he created A&E to milk the public?

Or is this your assumption?

Given that their mission statement is:

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of architects, engineers, and affiliates dedicated to researching and disseminating scientific information about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, with the ultimate goal of obtaining a truly independent investigation and supporting the victims in their pursuit of justice."

what have they actually done with the money?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

what have they actually done with the money?

As with most non profits they spent it on personnel and generic business expenses.
ie Gages salary and medical insurance.

But they did rent a billboard in times square a couple years back.
Not that it made any difference in their cause.

But I do like the topic of this thread.

They claim they don't have all the data.
But they make conclusions without all the data.

They claim they want more data released.
But they make no efforts to legally compel the release of data.

It would make no difference if they did have more data as they already ignore major data points when it doesn't fit with their conspiracy motto.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

They did some advertising (propaganda) for the Plasco building collapse in Tehran, Iran to push controlled demolition?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

originally posted by: neutronflux
Other than petition signing drives, what legal action has been taken by the 9/11 truth movement?

I'm trying to understand your motivations. Are you for or against the 9/11 truth movement? Are you suggesting they are only doing whatever it is they do just for money?

Yes, and a whole lot more.

The OP motives in my "opinion" for this thread, as well demonstrated by the OP is to ridicule the opposition who doesnt support the OS narratives and nothing else.

This thread has been very informative to say the lease, to the motives of the OP.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yes, and a whole lot more.

Please explain.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The OP motives in my "opinion" for this thread, as well demonstrated by the OP is to ridicule the opposition who doesnt support the OS narratives and nothing else.

This thread has been very informative to say the lease, to the motives of the OP.

What I take away from this thread is the 'truth' groups are doing little more than begging for money on the internet.

Has any of them posted their efforts to see this congressman or that senator? No!
Has any of them posted interviews with the experts on the commission? No!

Gage is doing little more than selling snake oil to the ignorant masses.
Even they are waking up.
As far as I can tell Gage has done no conventions this year. (none listed on his site)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

As far as I can tell Gage has done no conventions this year. (none listed on his site)

I found only one event, hosted by The Nation of Islam.

That should really help his cause hanging out with a bunch of RACISTS.

On February 18, 2017, the Nation of Islam presented an extraordinary event at its national Saviours’ Day convention in Detroit, Michigan. The Most Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan invited three scholars to examine the issue of “THE WAR ON ISLAM: 9/11 Revisited, Uncovered & Exposed. Richard Gage, representing 2,800 architects and engineers attended.

Professor Kevin Barrett, Ph.D, presented undeniable proofs that Muslims are the victims of a series of staged terrorist incidents by the governments of the United States and Israel that have been BLAMED ON MUSLIMS for the purpose of starting wars against the Islamic world.

Investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn presented irrefutable evidence that Israel and Zionists are the real culprits behind the the 9/11 terrorist attacks—NOT MUSLIMS.

Be prepared to receive further guidance and enlightenment from the man of God himself, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. He is ALWAYS on time, right and exact, leading us to Divine Truth.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: D8Tee

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth bring in some serious cash.

I'm very curious about this. What constitutes "serious cash?"

Also, can you provide some links to this financial info? I don't even know where to go to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Serious cash is simply a red--herring debate tactic. It is innuendo as a propaganda tactic, and demonstrates that the poster has nothing to back up his claim.

Senior Federal Judge Hellerstein in Manhattan saw to it years ago that no lawsuits with the discovery process could proceed. The plaintiffs were forced by the court to accept the settlement, and that made it clear that there would be no pesky discovery process to embarrass the government and its story as happened in the only trial conducted regarding 911, the Moussaoui trial back when.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

In case you missed it...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: D8Tee

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth bring in some serious cash.

I'm very curious about this. What constitutes "serious cash?"

Also, can you provide some links to this financial info? I don't even know where to go to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Serious cash is simply a red--herring debate tactic. It is innuendo as a propaganda tactic, and demonstrates that the poster has nothing to back up his claim.

Senior Federal Judge Hellerstein in Manhattan saw to it years ago that no lawsuits with the discovery process could proceed. The plaintiffs were forced by the court to accept the settlement, and that made it clear that there would be no pesky discovery process to embarrass the government and its story as happened in the only trial conducted regarding 911, the Moussaoui trial back when.

Yeah, I already knew it was BS when I posted that comment. I just wanted to give D8 every opportunity to provide a full accounting of expenses & income vs. bottom line.

He never did and I was too bored with that line of debate to bother finding the info myself.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, I already knew it was BS when I posted that comment. I just wanted to give D8 every opportunity to provide a full accounting of expenses & income vs. bottom line.

He never did and I was too bored with that line of debate to bother finding the info myself.
What more could you possibly want? I've given you the important parts of their form 990. I told you where to go to get the information if you want to read the entire thing. I'm not about to post all 25 pages here. No matter what you give a truther, it is never good enough.

I know you guys want access to the NSA cloud and the entire CIA database, but that is just not reality.

edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Manhattan DA disclaims authority to prosecute 9/11 murders

Cyrus Vance's office ignores evidence, law, and offer to confer privately

www1.ae911truth.org...

I don't expect you to read any of this, because this goes against everything you demonstrated against A&E.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

State it as an argument for debate? Care to pick the no BS fact out of the piece for debate, and state your conclusion?

Or yes, I agree its a propaganda piece....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yes, I agree its a propaganda piece....

Care to prove what is properganda about it?

www1.ae911truth.org...

edit on 31-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
From the letter that was sent to Vance by A E 911 truth... It's all been debunked, where are the valid points here?

Key evidence of controlled demolition, absolutely inconsistent with official explanations in the reports of FEMA and NIST, includes

(1) the durability and design of these buildings sufficient to withstand the impact of aircraft and internal fires;

(2) the extremely high temperatures (2800-4000 degrees Fahrenheit) which were required to melt, and actually melted steel structures and concrete material in the three buildings;

(3) the near free-fall acceleration and

(4) the symmetry of the collapse of the three edifices,

(5) including even Building #7 which was not struck by aircraft, yet came down in a manner visibly indistinguishable from a professionally engineered demolition;

(6) the lateral ejection, at a calculated speed of 60 miles per hour, of hundreds of structural steel members from, also

(7) mid-air pulverization of an estimated 90,000 tons of concrete during implosion of the Twin Towers;

(8) discovery by public officials, in the dust at Ground Zero and across downtown Manhattan, of literally tons of previously molten, iron-rich microspheres; and

(9) discovery in the same dust by an international team of scientists of fragments of unignited nano-thermite.

edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

From the letter that was sent to Vance by A E 911 truth... It's all been debunked, where are the valid points here?

I have seen no evidence to your claim that any of it has been debunked.

However, if that is your stance, then you surely would not get upset, if I make the statement, that the OS narratives have been debunked, without given you a single source for my "opinion". See how that works?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join