It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Should we trust the time of death pronouncement by authorities?

The hospital source say he was referred to only as a 'VIP in ICU'...easy to hide who the patient was, once authorities began the medical treatment revision process.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: UKTruth

About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely).

Throwing a damper on this because of the above quote.

He was shot at 4:19, and pronounced dead at 5:57.

The quote is not referring to the time Rich was admitted or dies...the 1am, 3am comment is to highlight the 'every odd hr' remark. Good thinking though - we should be trying to pick this apart against what we know, however, we don;t really know the time of death for sure, do we?

But the post says after 8 hours, when it appears seth was dead less than two hours after being shot.

We are told.
If there were LEO's all over the place up to no good, they would want his time of death to be before they got there.
I wonder was there an autopsy?
edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely).

Throwing a damper on this because of the above quote.

He was shot at 4:19, and pronounced dead at 5:57.

The quote is not referring to the time Rich was admitted or dies...the 1am, 3am comment is to highlight the 'every odd hr' remark. Good thinking though - we should be trying to pick this apart against what we know, however, we don;t really know the time of death for sure, do we?

But the post says after 8 hours, when it appears seth was dead less than two hours after being shot.

We are told.
If there were LEO's all over the place up to no good, they would want his time of death to be before they got there.
I wonder was there an autopsy?

I remember reading a report which states the name of the DC LEO who was first on the scene to find Rich...and that his wife (EDIT: or Sister: Nandi Robinson) worked under Hillary with the DNC.

Nandi Robinson, 23, who lives with a Robert Robinson in Bel Air, Maryland, 57 miles from Washington, DC (Spokeo).

Nandi Robinson‘s LinkedIn page says that: In 2010, she graduated with a B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University.

From April 2015 to April 2016, she worked as a Research Associate for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign Hillary for America.

From May 2016 to present, she is an IE Deputy Research Director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in metro D.C.

www.oom2.com...

edit on 22-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Incident report:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Incident report:

Wow...check out the "reporting person" section...."SHOTSPOTTER"

Meaning it is likely they have the entire incident recorded on audio....

If you aren't familiar....look up shotspotter.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's also interesting that the report says he was "conscious".

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is already Tuesday in New Zealand, isn't it?
I hope that something good happens.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And:

Heather Miller Podesta (born January 8, 1970)[1] is an American lawyer and lobbyist based in Washington, D.C.
In addition, Podesta is a member of the Board of Trustees of Ford’s Theatre and the Center for Reproductive Rights, and serves on the Washington D.C. Police Foundation Board.[12]

Wikipedia

link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
This isn't the first time he's piped up on this issue. Back when it was current, he made several comments.

That said, if he had anything of worth to say, he would say it. He wouldn't be announcing an announcement.

Agreed. I think he's discovered his 15 minutes of fame are up and is trying to get more attention (which equals more money, since his "job" is the Internet.) If he'd had anything, he would have been in contact with various investigation agencies... Sean Hannity is not one such agency.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's interesting, isn't it.

Either the tech doesn't work very well or it really points toward a cover up.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
limbaugh, now there's a source for fact and truth. haha.

Have you noticed by signature?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Aazadan
This isn't the first time he's piped up on this issue. Back when it was current, he made several comments.

That said, if he had anything of worth to say, he would say it. He wouldn't be announcing an announcement.

Agreed. I think he's discovered his 15 minutes of fame are up and is trying to get more attention (which equals more money, since his "job" is the Internet.) If he'd had anything, he would have been in contact with various investigation agencies... Sean Hannity is not one such agency.

How do you know he hasn't?
he made it clear he is consulting his lawyer before releasing information.
Not saying he really has anything, but your assumption based on 'he would have released it by now' is spurious.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It is already Tuesday in New Zealand, isn't it?
I hope that something good happens.

About 24 hours from now was the approximate timing committed by Kim.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The 400 pound guy should be making his announcement soon.

He's solid, look how he knew about the October release of the emails... He posted that in July.

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I can see you view as a valid point.

What I always give a second thought to is the wind up about releasing info. I would think a person would get the legal and setup done and just do it. Mentioning one's plan can be detrimental, IMO. Seems so often that the talk of info release almost always turns out to be talk.

We'll know soon though.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Incident report:

This?

They would have been on the scene immediately, knowing with 30-45 seconds exactly where the shots were fired to with 20ft - and yet they failed to interview key people and no camera footage is available from the multiple cameras at the scene.

edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Incident report:

How quickly would an officer be able to respond to an incident like this, have a victim taken to a hospital and receive word the victim was dead then file a report?

From the report, only 2 hours and 50 minutes? That seems REALLY quick to me. I would think time on scene would have been a LOT longer than even the times listed as incident time and report time. So the responding officer didn't even really do much on scene I guess? Even so, i am still shocked at how short the time span is between incident and final murder report....2 hours 50 minutes...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I can see you view as a valid point.

What I always give a second thought to is the wind up about releasing info. I would think a person would get the legal and setup done and just do it. Mentioning one's plan can be detrimental, IMO. Seems so often that the talk of info release almost always turns out to be talk.

We'll know soon though.

I tend to agree, but these spotlight 'whores' can also be telling the truth... trying to whip up views to get as much exposure as possible. There is a lot of information that drops that is actually very important but doesn't see the light of day... it depends on whether the MSM WANT to report it.. so creating a social media buzz beforehand is not such a bad idea.

Agreed, whether he actually has something interesting ... we'll wait and see.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Incident report:

This?

They would have been on the scene immediately, knowing with 30-45 seconds exactly where the shots were fired to with 20ft - and yet they failed to interview key people and no camera footage is available from the multiple cameras at the scene.

Precisely that. And shotspotter Audio voice recordings have been used in court in prior shooting cases so it does capture voice audio.

edit on 5/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Incident report:

How quickly would an officer be able to respond to an incident like this, have a victim taken to a hospital and receive word the victim was dead then file a report?

From the report, only 2 hours and 50 minutes? That seems REALLY quick to me. I would think time on scene would have been a LOT longer than even the times listed as incident time and report time. So the responding officer didn't even really do much on scene I guess? Even so, i am still shocked at how short the time span is between incident and final murder report....2 hours 50 minutes...

You are right.. Rich would have been immediately taken to hospital, of course, but the area would have been cordoned off and forensics would have been on site. Is it normal to write the report before the details are known? It might be I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join