It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
from the chan

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

Incident report:

How quickly would an officer be able to respond to an incident like this, have a victim taken to a hospital and receive word the victim was dead then file a report?

From the report, only 2 hours and 50 minutes? That seems REALLY quick to me. I would think time on scene would have been a LOT longer than even the times listed as incident time and report time. So the responding officer didn't even really do much on scene I guess? Even so, i am still shocked at how short the time span is between incident and final murder report....2 hours 50 minutes...

You are right.. Rich would have been immediately taken to hospital, of course, but the area would have been cordoned off and forensics would have been on site. Is it normal to write the report before the details are known? It might be I guess.

No idea...I know there are some officers on ATS that could likely give some insight....maybe they'll chime in.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Whats with the 'world peach' tweet he did previous to the 'tomorrow' tweet?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Whats with the 'world peach' tweet he did previous to the 'tomorrow' tweet?

LOL...

One tweet says "Would be World Peace, but H got in the way"

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
from the chan

He is certainly doubling down...if he does have something then world is just about to implode for many...
If he doesn't, then it's going to implode for him!
He has put it all on the line.
edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here is a source summarising things, which KimDotCom has summarised as accurate...

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Note something Rich's parents said in the video on that page:
"The officers on the scene could not believe he passed because he was 'talking away'"...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here is a source summarising things, which KimDotCom has summarised as accurate...

bigleaguepolitics.com...

"The officers on the scene could not believe he passed because he was 'talking away'"...

Thanks a million for that link and other members please read that link for today's progress.

Megaupload founder and friend of Julian Assange has offered to provide Congress with written testimony and proof that murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was WikiLeaks’ source — if they will include his murder in their Russia investigation.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Granite because: added more

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite
This was from last summer.

Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Thanks a million for that link and other members please read that link for today's progress.

Megaupload founder and friend of Julian Assange has offered to provide Congress with written testimony and proof that murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was WikiLeaks’ source — if they will include his murder in their Russia investigation.

No problem.. I found the 3 emails that are alleged to be Seth Rich's interesting and also the fact that KimDotCom is willing to testify to Congress and provide proof.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yes, on today's Sean Hannity's radio show he played that interview twice and his interview of Assange about six months ago.

i will try to a link for Sean's interview.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Granite
This was from last summer.

Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

That is not a major part of the link..
Also Assange has gone much further over the last couple of days.
twitter.com...

Seems pretty obvious what he is saying.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

3 emails?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know about it being used in this case because home printers aren't as uniform, but I can confirm for you that this tech exists and that it's simple to implement.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Are you talking digital or hard copy?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

3 emails?

Additionally, the tech entrepreneur provided three email addresses that he claims belonged to Rich: Seth.c.rich@gmail.com, Panda4Progress@gmail.com, and Pandas4Bernie@gmail.com. He urged Google administrators to send the contents of the accounts over to WikiLeaks.

source

And there is this:
Someone Just Edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts

Weren't there Reddit posts being edited by the site owner being reported during the election cycle?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: UKTruth

3 emails?

Yes, Seth Rich's email addresses.. which KimDotCom has revealed. Includes the dnc email and also two of his private emails. KimDotCom claims to have known Seth Rich and it appears he did at least have his private email addresses...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

On mobile right now, I'll go into more detail later but I was referring to hard copies. It can also be applied to images which is where the technology sees the most use.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Printers background

Links to EFF - Electronic Frontier Foundation

w2.eff.org...

www.eff.org...

www.eff.org...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Very likely #SethRich passed the files to WikiLeaks through Megaupload, which KimDotCom owns and operates.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Printers background

Links to EFF - Electronic Frontier Foundation

w2.eff.org...

www.eff.org...

www.eff.org...

Dinner over, on a real computer again... so for more info.

Here's a bit more background on the process for anyone interested.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's basically the idea of hiding one image within another. The dots when printing are small enough that it's trivial to conceal binary information within them.

Some image software will also hide data within their images this way, using the same concept of altering a few pixels. For example, a gray square looks gray when printed as a matrix using
WB
BW

as

BW
WB

Yet, just that is enough to distinguish a 1 or a 0 in an image.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join