It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

The phones are ringing off the hooks in the board meeting rooms at the P.R. firms and Pollsters the insiders have hired !

They be freakin!!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

WOW!
FIRST I've heard of this technology...

Seth Rich was identified as Leaker by the Deep State using secret printer watermarks!

One of the biggest revelations from my interview is when my source told me every printer on the planet now places a series of dots and watermarks on the page able to identify who printed it, where it was printed and even what computer printed it and more!

He said less than 15 people in the world know everything that can be done with these watermarks and the special software used to decipher them!

This is very important because my source told me the Department of Justice demanded scans of the physical copies of the leaks be given to them and my source says this allowed the Clinton Deep State to track all the leaks back to Seth Rich!

Source: www.project.nsearch.com...

edit on 22-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Been around for a long time.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anonymous source (Surgery Resident) stating he was with RICH at the hospital...

Seth Rich was alive when he got to the hospital according to this witness who should be easy to track down but the cops swarmed the police and doctors were told to stand down and let him die!

1.) He says Rich was expected to survive shooting.
2.) Describes Rich's injuries and treatment.
3.) DC LEO's interfered at hospital at odd time...isolated him from staff before Rich unexpectedly died.

www.project.nsearch.com...

api.ning.com...*Zwfo9t4Bc1rVOwFybDJr-1b75IDxSLak4w5bCrwqhcIBpIuO/sethrichdoctor.png
e dit on 22-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anonymous source (Surgery Resident) stating he was with RICH at the hospital...

Seth Rich was alive when he got to the hospital according to this witness who should be easy to track down but the cops swarmed the police and doctors were told to stand down and let him die!

1.) He says Rich was expected to survive shooting.
2.) Describes Rich's injuries and treatment.
3.) DC LEO's interfered at hospital at odd time...isolated him from staff before Rich unexpectedly died.

www.project.nsearch.com...

api.ning.com...*Zwfo9t4Bc1rVOwFybDJr-1b75IDxSLak4w5bCrwqhcIBpIuO/sethrichdoctor.png
< br />
Holy sh**!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If that is true, it implicates others on his death.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If that is true, it implicates others on his death.

It does.. and it provides a group of people to investigate - every one of those officers who were acting unusually at the hospital.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Investigators decide who investigate and those investigated do not include the investigators.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The 4Chan post:

Posted on May 17, to 4chan under the anonymous ID: “rhotYJAg,” the surgeon wrote: 4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won’t be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn’t stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn’t hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning.

He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I’ve seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he’d sustained a fatal wound. In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine.

About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that’s exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I’ve never seen anything like it before, and while I can’t say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don’t understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I’m just one low level doc. Something’s fishy though, that’s for sure.

edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It sounds like there are enough details in that report to make it easy enough to verify - for someone with access to his medical records.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LIMBAUGH talking about this right NOW!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
limbaugh, now there's a source for fact and truth. haha.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It sounds like there are enough details in that report to make it easy enough to verify - for someone with access to his medical records.

Agreed - I have been trying to find some information about the number of bullet wounds and the time of death, but as yet drawing a blank.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well, we do need people getting the word out. But i kinda agree his support might do more harm than good.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

Well, we do need people getting the word out. But i kinda agree his support might do more harm than good.

I don't know - to balance out the extreme left wing propaganda sources like NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC..., conclusions are going to have to be drawn from scant evidence, just like the left do. Why play by tougher rules? You know, Infowars just got White House press credentials.. the gloves are off. Infowars are sending Jerome Corsi to start with, but Jones himself may attend with Mike Cernovich in the future.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Good point!
He does have a following.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yes, keeping the conversation going, from whatever side, might be a good thing.

At this point, maybe if thing get very confused, something noteworthy will "accidental" surface. Not counting on it from my view point but one never knows.

I really believe the games is played at such a high level that the truth is almost impossible to be leaked (and many in the game are in it for what they get, no desire to leak). A major insider would have to turn for some reason and avoid death doing it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely).

Throwing a damper on this because of the above quote.

He was shot at 4:19, and pronounced dead at 5:57.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely).

The quote is not referring to the time Rich was admitted or dies...the 1am, 3am comment is to highlight the 'every odd hr' remark. Good thinking though - we should be trying to pick this apart against what we know, however, we don;t really know the time of death for sure, do we?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The quote is not referring to the time Rich was admitted or dies...the 1am, 3am comment is to highlight the 'every odd hr' remark. Good thinking though - we should be trying to pick this apart against what we know, however, we don;t really know the time of death for sure, do we?

But the post says after 8 hours, when it appears seth was dead less than two hours after being shot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join