It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Granite

Anyone have an idea of KimDotCom's track record? That name is scattered all over ATS. Usually associated with a promise that never came true.

Re: KimDotcom Credibility:
twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
KimDotCom has been in an epic battle for last year or 2 against the US (using the NZ legal system as proxy)

The US forced NZ to raid his compound and confiscate all his assets.

He fought to have his trial streamed live - while the entire time showing the US To be acting outside the law.
The Judge had no choice but to allow his streaming of his own trial - which he won - however the US refuse to release his millions of dollars (from what I understand)

KimdotCom started Megaupload and various other online systems.
He's incredibly smart when it comes to online / IT / Hacking etc.

For a long time he's been communicating with Assange and has always said he had info on clinton etc.

He is a massive thorn in the side of the US corruption, not as big as Assange but the two of them together can (and probably have) done great things.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I can see the media slaying him if he comes through.

I'm not a pirate.
I'm not a fugitive.
I'm not a flight risk.

I'm your Internet Freedom fighter AND Hillary's worst nightmare in 2016!
Dec. 2014

One of Seth's final posts: There are a thousand and one gates leading to the orchard of mystical truth. Every human being has his own gate. We must never make the mistake of wanting to enter orchard by any gate but our own. To do this is dangerous for the one who enters and for the one who is already there. It's been a guiding quote since I was 16.

Source

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Kim knew and tweeted in May 2015 that Wikileaks was going to be a nightmare for Crooked Hillary.

www.breitbart.com...
a reply to: roadgravel

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DonInHtown

The DNC is obstructing justice by suppressing evidence that the Seth Rich was the wikileaks DNC leak source.

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Wikileaks might not confirm sources but Assange will deny them.

Remember when the establishment media started pushing the "Russian hacked DNC" narrative, Assange was quick to say it was not the Russians.

Now that Seth Rich is being widely named as the source, Assange is not denying it at all.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I hope Kim has solid proof. I am sure the DNC and MSM are ready for this, with an arsenal to go on the attack. They will challenge his credibility, calling him a criminal, etc..

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The timing of this is interesting. If he had this information all along, why did he wait until now to reveal it?

Was he emboldened by the recent revelation from the PI and the Federal source?

Hannity did say that he was going to continue investigating. I wonder if Kim contacted Hannity, or vice versa, and Kim decided it was time to come forward, since he had backing from Hannity to get the story out.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The video does thru how Sean Hannity stated "who has evidence?"...and that started everything you see in video.

He has stated on his radio show that on weekends he is very active on his Twitter posts.

He might actually be ATS Member Xuenchen!

edit on 22-5-2017 by Granite because: sp

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
These people are basically legends in their own minds and followers. Very little ever arises from big claims.

Tomorrow may prove this wrong but I foresee more of the same from the last decade of predictions.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Very interesting, have a link to that report?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

If this was a Hillary aide, why are they concluding that he was the murderer of Seth?
Maybe he was just another poor guy who knew too much.

c'mon Hannity - check into this please, just in case!
I know you are watching here!

edit on 5/22/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Aazadan
This isn't the first time he's piped up on this issue. Back when it was current, he made several comments.
That said, if he had anything of worth to say, he would say it. He wouldn't be announcing an announcement.

KimDotCom clearly stated he was discussing with his lawyers how to release the information properly.

If true, that's significant. He made no mention of talking to lawyers when promising last year to release the Bill Clinton sex tape.. that was never released.

It's true... from his twitter..
twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The comments on that post are interesting.
There is a guy from ABC already trying to "correct the record" and calling it a wild conspiracy in the Twitter comments.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: UKTruth

The comments on that post are interesting.
There is a guy from ABC already trying to "correct the record" and calling it a wild conspiracy in the Twitter comments.

The rumours of panic appear to be true.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does this sound like parents who are trying to stop lines of investigation into their sons death?
twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The 'It's The Russians' DNC paid trolls have quieted down in the interim before this story breaks out; THEY are scared and don't know what to expect or do right now.

I'm watching closely for the trashing of KimDotCom to commence.
Whomever first gets the ball rolling on that mission here on ATS...will, most likely, be a paid DNC troll.

Let's all watch and find out to whom the DNC first gives marching orders to trash DotCom here on ATS.

It'll be fun for the whole family...and most telling.

edit on 22-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The phones are ringing off the hooks in the board meeting rooms at the P.R. firms and Pollsters the insiders have hired !

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This morning a blogger named Glenn Canady published this report that describes what info hackers have found and reported regarding Seth's gmail account.
He also mentions the subject of the OP related to JimDotCom and Sean Hannity (whom he distrusts 100%).
Worth a read.
Glen Cannady

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join