It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Not to be rude, but you forgot the frozen turkey part...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Due to a few rather lame responses above, I want you to know, OP, that I appreciate your question and I think it is important that these issues are discussed.

I see entities quite regularly and have done for many years. What your gf describes is very common I think, especially if you listen to some of the witness statements (as I like to call them) on Art Bell's shows or his Ghost to Ghost segments).

I remember a few years back, I was doing a long sewing project, and listening to music. At the far end of the room I was in there was a hoard of about 20 people, just watching me. Some of them wore suits and hats. They were like dark grey shadows. I knew they were they, and I just continued sewing, but they ad to the stay on the far side of the room because I had a huge psychic shield up around me and the entire portion of the room I was in. You could imagine it as a giant, transparent, steel bubble.

If I were you, I would imagine this all around your house -- and impenetrable iron bubble that nothing can break.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Very common? I (and millions) of others beg for these scenarios to happen to us so we can document and provide proof these tales are real, but we have nothing. Wonder why?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
Due to a few rather lame responses above, I want you to know, OP, that I appreciate your question and I think it is important that these issues are discussed.

I see entities quite regularly and have done for many years. What your gf describes is very common I think, especially if you listen to some of the witness statements (as I like to call them) on Art Bell's shows or his Ghost to Ghost segments).

I remember a few years back, I was doing a long sewing project, and listening to music. At the far end of the room I was in there was a hoard of about 20 people, just watching me. Some of them wore suits and hats. They were like dark grey shadows. I knew they were they, and I just continued sewing, but they ad to the stay on the far side of the room because I had a huge psychic shield up around me and the entire portion of the room I was in. You could imagine it as a giant, transparent, steel bubble.

If I were you, I would imagine this all around your house -- and impenetrable iron bubble that nothing can break.

Thanks so much for your response! My gf read it and it really connects with her. My Disclaimer seems to really be working and only 3 people have felt the need to post their toxic rage here. Its really filtering out a lot of the nonsense and just allowing people like yourself and others here that *already* know/understand this phenomenon from the proper foundation.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: Justshrug

Let me close with this, my OP so I want to express my sentiment: I don’t have time for anyone's nonsensical spaghetti-monster jesus-solar-diety-worship judeo-christian BS.

So the op doesn't believe in an imaginary man in the sky but does believe in imaginary monsters in their bedroom. Delusions are delusions regardless of what your imagination is showing you.

link   
Have you tried this, might help.

Beetle juice
Beetle juice
Beetle juice

Only joking, hope you get rid of any bad spirits​, stay safe

link   
a reply to: KawRider9

oh snap.. i knew he was meant to be doing something with his spare appendage.

The frozen turkey goes on your left foot, you MUST be standing on your right leg only or the chant will fail and you'll turn into a purple hippopotamus.

if you don't have a frozen turkey on hand.. the alternative is to pace the property boundaries naked screaming

"come and have a go if you think your hard enough"

I've heard that scares the crap out of potato sack men..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I have no rage towards you or your gf only pity.
Believe it or not but those of us posting here calling your experience a delusion are actually trying to help the two of you. Those who are egging this on are the ones doing you the most harm.

edit on 20-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

I tried with a Cornish Hen and it didn't work.

Little poultry hating entities piss me off!

Pretty sure Randy Newman did a song about short chickens. Maybe play it backwards for answers?
edit on 20-5-2017 by KawRider9 because: bacon

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just so we're clear.

no rage, i just think you need to learn a lesson in reality..

go front this thing with your attitude.. and your going to fail.. so i may as well offer you the help you seek.. on your terms.

had you asked nicely.. but it's too late now, this thing will chew you up like a mars bar and spit you back out broken.

you lack the 'tools'

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'll try to keep it simple.

You need help.

Godspeed

# 779

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

Thanks so much for your response! My gf read it and it really connects with her. My Disclaimer seems to really be working and only 3 people have felt the need to post their toxic rage here. Its really filtering out a lot of the nonsense and just allowing people like yourself and others here that *already* know/understand this phenomenon from the proper foundation.

No your disclaimer isn't working. All you did is alienate yourself from potentially a few people who do actually know entities in all forms exist. Some of us actually know how to deal with this particular problem too. And guess what? It doesn't even involve invoking Jesus, Solar deities, or Cthulhu. Maybe you need to address your closed mind before addressing meddling entites.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Accept Yeshua Ha-Mashiach and nothing of this world or the next will have any power over you.

edit on 20-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The fact that her details are so strong about this character makes me want to disbelieve anything but her great imagination. Across the board of psychic areas she seems to know about, I suspect you will find few encounter details of appearance and of the intent as strong you present.

From a far away observation I may absolutely be wrong, I begin to wonder about her need for you to stick by her for "protection." Needy people, ahem, specially females, will display that "need" in several mannerisms.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
@Oracle

She said that one of her colleagues, the most powerful person she knows, his protector spirit animal is a tiger and that they are very strong for protection from evil or outside energies

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

@Oracle

She said that one of her colleagues, the most powerful person she knows, his protector spirit animal is a tiger and that they are very strong for protection from evil or outside energies

I see you're trying to tailor your own narrative on what exists and what doesn't. Good luck with that.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

@Oracle

Nonsense! How can Satan cast out Satan? Reject this insanity. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Then said Jesus: "How can Satan cast out Satan? A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand; if a house be divided against itself, it is soon brought to desolation. Can a city withstand a siege if it is not united? If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? But you should know that no one can enter into the house of a strong man and despoil his goods except he first overpower and bind that strong man. And so, if I by the power of Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore shall they be your judges. But if I, by the spirit of God, cast out devils, then has the kingdom of God truly come upon you. If you were not blinded by prejudice and misled by fear and pride, you would easily perceive that one who is greater than devils stands in your midst. You compel me to declare that he who is not with me is against me, while he who gathers not with me scatters abroad. Let me utter a solemn warning to you who would presume, with your eyes open and with premeditated malice, knowingly to ascribe the works of God to the doings of devils! Verily, verily, I say to you, all your sins shall be forgiven, even all of your blasphemies, but whosoever shall blaspheme against God with deliberation and wicked intention shall never obtain forgiveness. Since such persistent workers of iniquity will never seek nor receive forgiveness, they are guilty of the sin of eternally rejecting divine forgiveness.

153:4.4 "Many of you have this day come to the parting of the ways; you have come to a beginning of the making of the inevitable choice between the will of the Father and the self-chosen ways of darkness. And as you now choose, so shall you eventually be. You must either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else will the tree become corrupt and its fruit corrupt. I declare that in my Father's eternal kingdom the tree is known by its fruits. But some of you who are as vipers, how can you, having already chosen evil, bring forth good fruits? After all, out of the abundance of the evil in your hearts your mouths speak."
edit on 20-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What can i do to *add* protection to this house and our environment?

Cameras, you need those. If your eyes can see it, a normal cmos can too and even better. Cameras everywhere. Then bring evidence.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your GF likely has a foot in betwixt worlds; it can be a bit like twister best that she be the calm in the middle of it... non-reaction mentally and physically.

Of course you can "cloud bust" any conglomerate or solo entity group.

A stitch in time saves nine. I she can "see" with her 3rd eye like a portal; likely since she can see these and you cannot? Then, she needs to visualize a rotating tube or spiral and then like a spiderweb wall them up.

Opening up too many portals to these energies in her readings etc. means there is a conduit all over the place.

It is best that she make a mandala hanging and center her focus onto it so that whatever comes through stays there in the mandalla if it is too "impure" to cross.

Of course; my best advice for her advancement? Is to make peace with as many as possible to avoid extremes... mind you many of these energies as manifestations have in many cases spent thousands of years gathering armies both "light" and "dark" but both of them see each other as the light or dark and all those in between or undecided chaff in the wind expecting someone to pick a side instead of observe and mediate.

So avoiding ideologies and work towards the healing aspect... otherwise; it is like the fastest gunslinger trope. Once known as the quickest draw? Everyone is going to come and challenge and eventually even after not even interested? Will continue to do so even after whatever lifestyle changes may occur.

So I can understand the comment below your opening as to why she only speaks with those aware of such things and in those groups; and also why the poster made it as a healthy dose of ignorance or skepticism is also a powerful block against those energies. Of course those people are triggered and controlled by the ignorance and that is why it is referred to as ignorance.

It is what it is; and observing as much as possible objectively will keep her from being a subject which means avoiding extremes or taking and ideological side.

I personally get attacked on all sides which often; from the my god is greater business, that comes in like a line of ants... heralding and all of this other business. Of course she can spirit journey into the mandala as a meditation, and simply watch with as little grasping as possible no matter how beautiful or profane the imagery, and any conversation that may engage her can be answered or best put with a shh mudra or hand sign as no thanks just watching. Some of these will try to attach or "make eyes" it is ok to do such or simply let go as they peel off like masks in the mirror of the journey of revolving doors. She can then let them go in a flash freeing them from whatever place they desperately looked like they were trying to escape... in compassion and empathy a smile bodes well and brings beauty to the most hampered and down trodden sort of like giving Dobbie a sock in the Harry Potter series.

The eyes met will release on exit... some people can go blind in one eye or the other engaged in too many of these dives, their eye color may change. So it is best to have a spirit animal inside. I have a spider in place of my spirit thread having severed the OBE one that typically will yank you back out. She's very kind and a gift from Green Tara herself having entered the monastery with me on Hungry Ghost day o my unawareness on my left cheek and sat there with me for a few hours in meditation... I noticed the sensation knew something was there but didn't swat; everyone went through eating etc. even took pictures beside me with the spider... then as I opened my eyes she was crawling towards where now a large green glass buddha sits. I smiled and paid homage in bowing three times... then caught ice cold water on my back from a visiting female lama in disguise as just a lay follower.

I suggest she get a firm root and grounding where an entire world could slam into her and be unperturbed as a force like water yet as an unending wave.

It's likely her frequency operates on this entities channel or wavelength and they don't like it, feeling like they own it... so like in the physical world? They feel like they are converting or gaining slaves and followers to their kiss my ass religion whatever that may be.

Going for equanimity seeks to bring all in balance to peace on all frequencies. Alpha is typically high pitched waking state chaos. I suggest to her high pitched bells or wind chimes; as the darker sorts like the deep frequencies like theta and delta which many seasoned mediators constantly work to cleanse.

So think of it like Tesla's energy network and imagine hubs all around the world operating on those frequencies... no one is ever alone doing such a thing... not just here on the "human" plane but on the everywhere and nowhere at once plane as well.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I had a girlfriend like that once. She was really into chaos magic. For me, the best and most effective defense against the dark arts is skepticism.

You should let her create an ATS account of her own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join