It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think your filter might have been more effective if you asked specifically for "experiencers", that is, those who have already had similar experiences.

Experiencers ONLY!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Justshrug

What can i do to *add* protection to this house and our environment?

Cameras, you need those. If your eyes can see it, a normal cmos can too and even better. Cameras everywhere. Then bring evidence.

I really wasnt planning on doing any kind of documentation or trying to capture anything. But, that being said, ive thought about it for the last couple of hours and it wouldnt hurt if pull out my Samsung smartphone and try to take some pics of where she says it is standing (assuming it *does* return this evening) and I can record video too. To be clear, I did not see anything earlier today and have never seen anything paranormal or supernatural. She tells me i have a block against it and I do understand that some people, albeit few in number, are either born or develop abilities to see such things on a daily basis.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ah yes the very rare "paranormal threesome".

9.79 degree of difficulty.

KUDOS if you can pull it off!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Thanks for taking your time to respond to this, really appreciate your time and energy here, and wise words

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph
Ah yes the very rare "paranormal threesome".

9.79 degree of difficulty.

KUDOS if you can pull it off!

Hilarious, I love it!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
I think your filter might have been more effective if you asked specifically for "experiencers", that is, those who have already had similar experiences.

Experiencers ONLY!

Well said! Exactly what we are looking for here. That being said, i think without that disclaimer this thread would be full of 20+ posts by now with kool aid drinkers swinging their big crucifixes and bibles all over the place. Whereas now its only a few angry malcontents giving each other stars and high fives.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do not fear it.
If you see it and it notices you noticing it stare into it and beyond it as to say I CAME FROM THE SAME CREATOR AS YOU AND THAT YOUR ARE NOT AFRAID OF IT telepathically, consciously Spiritually...
Some on ATS have shared the possibilities of evoking CHRIST name also.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
I had a girlfriend like that once. She was really into chaos magic. For me, the best and most effective defense against the dark arts is skepticism.

You should let her create an ATS account of her own.

Thanks Fireglo - yes, i would love for her to get an account on ats. She has some very amazing experiences that I am encouraging her to share with more people -- specifically the people closest to her, our mutual best friends, etc...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i will try to take pics of anything possible tonight. i consider it very unlikely anything will come out but it requires so little effort.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug
@Oracle

She said that one of her colleagues, the most powerful person she knows, his protector spirit animal is a tiger and that they are very strong for protection from evil or outside energies

I know.

Siberian Tigers are the largest species of big cat.

When I fell in love, I knew it would be something that would be with me for the rest of my life.

Normal Tigers are very powerful too but Siberian Tigers seem to have an additional stature and strength and emanate a presence that almost seems self aware of being the largest big cat on the planet.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Look into the concept of "The Dweller on the Threshold". It fits much of what you are describing.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"
Source: my girlfriend (she is a psychic medium). I didn't see/feel anything and have no ability for it. I believe her account 100%. She says it speaks with her telepathically.

You type very well for a 6 year old! *__-

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hi there,

From what i understand i can say but 1 thing.
Don t stress out, if the entity cannot or is unable to break through her barriers that means it's either weak or she is way more powerfull than he is.

In both case if it is still messing around it s just because she allow it to do so as she could likely just make it vanish / banish it / trap it in a loop or destroy it.

That being said don't sweet it.
As said by others members there is also the possibility of using guardians to chase it / them away

However i m also intersted in a pic if you can have some.

Also note it s not possible to act upon her situation without her being aware of it and have accepted it. In case she is quite capable she might concider it as an aggression and will most likely reply to it... so if you want outsiders to meddle in this, in case she can't do it herself well that just won t happen.
At least not without her concent.

But as said above she won t need help on that.

edit on 21-5-2017 by lagunalionheart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Well said! Exactly what we are looking for here. That being said, i think without that disclaimer this thread would be full of 20+ posts by now with kool aid drinkers swinging their big crucifixes and bibles all over the place. Whereas now its only a few angry malcontents giving each other stars and high fives.

Your obnoxious insults and "warning" to those of the Judeo Christian persuasion was removed.

And that not so very long after you posted it.

Whereupon I edited away my post, but you're not a very quick learner are you.

edit on 21-5-2017 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

further info: this happened within the last 3 hours, its early afternoon here.

I asked about the entity's friend, she said its one of his minions that he controls, and that its weaker than he is. She said this entity controls a group/gang of minions that are all weaker than him.

And there is the key....to your answer...

As you can see there is a ranking system system within this realm....and now you need to know what prince "it" serves and you are halfway home in finding out the name of this "IT" so IT can be confronted by name.

Revealing its identity reveals its sins which gives those who have authority to judge the entity and to condemn it.

Don't go paranormal groups or mediums or Wiccans....contact a local Catholic priest and tell him what happened. If he does not believe you then contact your local Catholic bishop.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

If she is hearing voices look up a good psychiatrist.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Are you using his razor to slice things up in a scathing way? Or join the knowledge base together...

P.S. never use another person's razor as it leads to various skin diseases. While it may be good for evolution of the species... experiementing on oneself has always been determined to be a bad idea.

However; the mental cosmos is as vast and as sparse as logos... and diving deep into known and unknown territories often requires a guide of understanding, not a label and a patch on what someone wants to call a hole.

True nature is always in balance regardless of who holds the shovel.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I have no idea what you are saying. I work in psychiatry. Audio/visual hallucinations tend to not end well without treatment.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Sorry dude but if she was my gf I'd be thinking psychotic episode.
Zero verifiable evidence to support what she's told you, yet you believe it.
Love truly is blind.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Sorry dude but if she was my gf I'd be thinking psychotic episode.
Zero verifiable evidence to support what she's told you, yet you believe it.
Love truly is blind.

I believe it. She heard it. She saw it. Hallucinations are very real ... to the person experiencing them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join