It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Midnight has come and gone, and then some. Anything to report?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The newer Smart Phone camera probably won't pick up anything. You need an older camera that doesn't have the filtering lens the newer ones do.

I'm not sure what the lens is called, but I've seen it discussed in other threads.

Anyone here know?

If she thinks this is a demon, message me and I'll give you some names of people who can get rid of it; demonologists.

Or, she could just contact a priest to come out and bless the grounds surrounding her home, which would put up an even stronger barrier.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Are you being serious?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

According to her she is the strongest, nothing stronger in the whole area and she has objects of vast power beyond what anyone else in the whole area has.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Why wouldn't I be?

When your "hallucinations" grab you by the ankles and pull you out of bed, you know there's more to it than a "mental illness".

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

According to her she is the strongest, nothing stronger in the whole area and she has objects of vast power beyond what anyone else in the whole area has.

As long as she believes that, she'll be okay.

The power of the mind goes beyond what most people realize.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

As long as she believes that, she'll be okay.

The power of the mind goes beyond what most people realize.

Oh no I realize. Hallucinations are powerful, dangerously powerful.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Did the hallucinations grab her by the ankles?
You know that?
Psychotic episode would be my initial thoughts due to the lack of verifiable evidence.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We stayed up till around 1:15am and no return from the thing. Disappointing but a relief as well

Thanks for everyone's time and contributions

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, I know psychology from all around the world... sure slapping a mechanism unknown patch on something also in those seeking to study and understand what is occurring also taken as unknown? Is an attempt at "Normalcy" a known impossible derivative every mind is not a 98.6 in degrees of knowledge or understanding.

Did the OP say she was unstable in anyway shape or form? No. He said in her line of work and interest which is encountering this sort of thing as an unknown variable. Unknown as to the what in Western Psychiatry; yet known in the Eastern.

Can such a thing become dangerous? Sure; in one thing: Attachment.

All mental concepts and grasping is contact with phenomena; the labels are not the phenomena... just a placeholder of a known construct as an X. Such is the nature of "one dimensional" thinking in a world that is always 3 dimensional despite undulations and quantum entanglements... the Y and Z are left out.

The Y and Z are the research... yet snapping fingers or setting an alarm brings many out of what appears as a reality just as real on waking.

Attachment to this mental internal/external construct by name and label builds these internal and external constructs as a reality as existent, they are not in any essence real except in collusion or communication as existent.

So close your eyes as a small child and crawl... no pain not nothing just ambulation or movement coming into contact. Who discerns this contact as this that or the other? Those already attached to that as a reality. But that is the dream or pseudo reality that causes all mental illness the conceptual ladder and the groping at it some try to find connections and rungs that exist and can see that others declare do not.

So who is wrong? This very question is exactly why Jehovah witnesses or peer reviewed research exists. The conspiracy or illusion of is this the real life? Or reality in general?

In functioning in that conceptual ladder called knowledge? Yes. But in life itself? Such nonsense is not required for anything or everything to go on... typically such a state is known as death. In some traditions? It is known as transcendence or stepping out of the conceptual ladder of the two trees by stopping grasping, once enough is known to live. Then what needs to be said is simply said... out of the grove in which the Buddha attained enlightenment? The first he ran across asked him what he was... he said awake. Meaning not asleep just acting according to nature... it is assumed he was a human meeting another human... he could have been a bird meeting another bird, a snake meeting another snake etc etc who would know and who would not?

Those grasping at the conceptual ladder as reality and as the only tangible existence to understand and know? Are defined very one thing: Ignorance.

If you claim it again from this post? Then I clearly can understand why; even if you cannot.

Take care

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Lol interesting beliefs

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Appreciate your contribution and posts here, thanks!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Did the OP say she was unstable in anyway shape or form?

Believing unseen others are threatening you and your life is in danger is unstable. Who knows what a person who feels their life is in danger will do.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

Appreciate your contribution and posts here, thanks!

Yeah because he/she buys into your girlfriends unverifiable claims.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Belief is not something I deal with but it is something frequently encountered

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Your post reeked of belief.
You have nothing but belief in unverifiable concepts.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did he say she called the police? Entered a state of panic or anything else? No.

Leave her alone, I know a spiritualist lady that is about to crest into triple digits in age... this sort of thing has been in her life from early on. She is often sought as a wise old sage and has made a decent living just as such.

If any Western psychiatry wants to call her insane? She would likely die of laughter.

Coping mechanisms... this fellows GF is coping and he caring about her? Reached out for those experienced in such things.

I have over 26 years in this sort of thing in direct experience as well as pulling a friend that has a level of education in psychology/psychiatry that he could teach it(was going to be his career/still could be)... off the couch that wanted to lay there and die. He went to his dad's house one day, ignoring everything wouldn't shower, wouldn't shave, didn't want to eat. Distraught his dad called me... I went there, no drugs, no patches and had him off the couch and back to himself within a couple of hours. He has been doing great ever since.

This woman in question? Seems to have it together. The fellow asking/OP however? May not.

OP does this sort of thing disturb you? Would you want someone that is more conventional than unconventional? If she can live with a skeptic then it will work, you can you live with who she is? That will work too.

However if such a thing bothers you? Then know that the real problem in the situation? Is yours not hers.

edit on 21-5-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: syntax

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your 25 years experience means # if it's unverifiable.
Psychotic episode is way more likely.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Everything we have been using to communicate is a concept; if you want to be a slippery eel? Fine, but those taste great as a sauce on sushi.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Can you verify any claims of woo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join