It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: alphabetaone

Unfortunately, you are going to see people follow him to the bitter end. At this point they could release video tapes of Trump and Putin planning the DNC hacks and people here would still defend him.

What if the truth is there was no DNC hack by the Russians, and that Seth Rich was the leaker. The whole Trump/Russian Collusion hoax would fall apart, and we certainly can't have that, we need something to keep Trump from implementing his pro-America agenda.

Then we need to know that, and get out of his hair. He should step up and stop making it worse.

This is why he fired Comey. Comey knows the truth, but he let the Trump/Russia Collusion propaganda propagate for political purposes. Once Mueller comes in, does the investigation, and releases the results, a lot of the Trump/Russia Collusion stuff will die down, though I doubt some democrats will ever let it go, no matter how untrue it is proven to be.

And some people will never let it go even if it's true. These people LOVE this man more than our country, and more than the truth. It very small-minded.

I don't love Trump, in fact I don't even care about him. All I care about is keeping the Globalist Agenda from destroying the country. Trump isn't perfect, but as long as he continues to battle the Globalists in their quest to take down the country, I will support him. FYI, that's why he doesn't hate Russia, they are also battling the Globalists.

Who is trying to take the country, other than Russia?

WTF is Russia seriously all you got.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: angeldoll

What do you mean...If reporting these days has shown us anything you can make up all kinds of stuff...All you gotta do is attribute it to an unnamed source...

There is a leaker in the WH and they are leaking to the NYT. That should be OBVIOUS.

Since the leaks started just after Jan 20th inauguration, we know that it's one of the original W.H. staffers. How many were there?

If it's all true I don't care who the leaker is. If we have a crook for a President, I'm glad somebody has the testicular fortitude to expose him.

So, you were ok with the DNC/Hillary leaks then?

Now tell me again what crimes she was charged with?

That response shows why the left is still in meltdown and lost all those senate and congressional seats. It isn't about charges being filed, it's about right and wrong,. Lots of people can tell the difference between right and wrong, much to the great dismay of the left. Hillary has a lot of people on her side who don't care about right and wrong. This is why SHE LOST.

Really? You don't believe what every agency in Washington has affirmed? That Russia spread so many lies about her it hurt her? That those teens in Yugoslavia who posted so much made -up crap about her hurt her? That pizza-gate is a made up lie? So you don't accept any that?

Even CNN doesn't believe all that.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Unfortunately, you are going to see people follow him to the bitter end. At this point they could release video tapes of Trump and Putin planning the DNC hacks and people here would still defend him.

What if the truth is there was no DNC hack by the Russians, and that Seth Rich was the leaker. The whole Trump/Russian Collusion hoax would fall apart, and we certainly can't have that, we need something to keep Trump from implementing his pro-America agenda.

Then we need to know that, and get out of his hair. He should step up and stop making it worse.

This is why he fired Comey. Comey knows the truth, but he let the Trump/Russia Collusion propaganda propagate for political purposes. Once Mueller comes in, does the investigation, and releases the results, a lot of the Trump/Russia Collusion stuff will die down, though I doubt some democrats will ever let it go, no matter how untrue it is proven to be.

And some people will never let it go even if it's true. These people LOVE this man more than our country, and more than the truth. It very small-minded.

I don't love Trump, in fact I don't even care about him. All I care about is keeping the Globalist Agenda from destroying the country. Trump isn't perfect, but as long as he continues to battle the Globalists in their quest to take down the country, I will support him. FYI, that's why he doesn't hate Russia, they are also battling the Globalists.

Well, what is the threshold of the number of countries it takes to attempt to influence our citizens before a threat is assumed? This way we can use your superior guidance by which to align ourselves with necessary threat levels?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Once again taking on sources because they are anonymous (they are not anonymous to a reporter) is undemocratic. These leaks are the kind of thing that happens when a President steps over the line.

They should be taken seriously and investigated. Any smart person would figure out that the probability of the leaks being false in this situation and those like it is low, and the likelihood of the original documents (like the Comey memo as well) of coming out is high.

Of course, no final judgement will be reached until the documents come out in the open because they still could be false.

But trying to call them false and not calling for the original documents to be released is being in denial.

With the current political climate in Washington, D.C. it is highly likely that they will come out. And don't forget that obstruction of justice is a crime.

Nope.

After we have been exposed to the media being the primary source of lies and coverups for at least 20 years now...nothing they say can ever be thought of as even remotely true again.

WITHOUT THE FACTS..they are nothing but steering entities...literally an entire waste of time.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You mean Russia is all you got.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The only nut job here was trump giving one to Putin

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Madness....just madness

I assume you mean madness that he called Comey a "nut job".

Comey did try to hide from Trump by blending in with White House curtains. That kind of behavior doesn't belong in the White House.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Madness....just madness

I assume you mean madness that he called Comey a "nut job".

Comey did try to hide from Trump by blending in with White House curtains. That kind of behavior doesn't belong in the White House.

No, I meant overall, all the chaos surrounding this administration is pure madness.

If your job is to maintain a non-partisan posture and someone (President or otherwise) wants to "cozy up" to you, then it does.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaoneIf your job is to maintain a non-partisan posture

President Trump is a Republican. His job isn't to cater to non-partisanship. His job is to fulfill the will of the right wing voters who elected him.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: alphabetaoneIf your job is to maintain a non-partisan posture

President Trump is a Republican. His job isn't to cater to non-partisanship. His job is to fulfill the will of the right wing voters who elected him.

Your statement was about Comey, not President Trump and Comeys job was to maintain a non-partisan stance. Hence my response....please try and keep a contextual continuity flowing.
edit on 22-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When all attempts to defeat sound logic fail, accuse your intellectual opponent of thread drift.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Actually...I don't believe the word "investigation" was anywhere in his quote. It was something like "ease things about Russia" or something. Which has the possibility to mean something completely different.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Actually...I don't believe the word "investigation" was anywhere in his quote. It was something like "ease things about Russia" or something. Which has the possibility to mean something completely different.

I feel pretty confident in saying that what you believe, and what is accurate are widespread. The word investigation is what was reported, so if you would like to challenge it, I would request that you provide something other than your belief.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, what is the threshold of the number of countries it takes to attempt to influence our citizens before a threat is assumed? This way we can use your superior guidance by which to align ourselves with necessary threat levels?

There isn't a threshold. Countries all over the world have been trying to influence the US and her citizens by fair means or foul since the birth of the nation.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I feel pretty confident in saying that what you believe, and what is accurate are widespread. The word investigation is what was reported, so if you would like to challenge it, I would request that you provide something other than your belief.

The US president reportedly said: “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Can you find the direct quotes about the word investigation that you say you have seen.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The US president reportedly said: “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Can you find the direct quotes about the word investigation that you say you have seen.

Yep, I sure can. In my original post, directly on the source link....it's the sources title.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

There isn't a threshold. Countries all over the world have been trying to influence the US and her citizens by fair means or foul since the birth of the nation.

Oh really? Thanks for the scoop >.> As if I didn't know that, my point was sarcasm but you feel it incumbent upon you to challenge it knowing full well the context in which is was drafted.....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yep, I sure can. In my original post, directly on the source link....it's the sources title.

OK, so you read a headline and decided to run with it. Trump is alleged to have said "I am not under investigation"... a separate statement to the 'pressure' statement, but I can see how merging them together would tell the story that one wants to tell or spread.

Unfortunately for you when this is looked at by Mueller, he isn't going to make up his own context in order to create something to be concerned about.
The fact the media have to do this in their headlines shows their narrative cant stand up to scrutiny of the actual conversation.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join